790 question !!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 9 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Am on 790 plan now. I forgot to check!

Is it ok to split the meal part and have as two small meals a day ?? so could have a some at lunch time and some at tea time ??

Or do you have to have in one meal !!

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I'm sure you can split it. I'm a real grazer. I split everything....shakes...bars...AAM, 790 the lot. Spent half the day eating :D

4. julesrush

julesrush Norwich CDC

Aslong as you are eating the required amount of food plus shakes you can split them however you want to eat them.You will still be getting the same amount of calories at the end of the day

julesrush
    cdc

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I split mine too, infact I still do on CD 1000!

6. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

This was one of the questions asked at my CDC training day and it's absolutely okay to split your meals. I did just that through most of maintenance and found it was much easier to cope that way [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. fiojam

fiojam Focused & goin for goal!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Something I was thinking was that 6oz of chicken (or other) is quite a lot isn't it!! I'm not on 790 but am thinking of doing it over xmas.
    Has anyone found that it is LOTS of meat? (or is it just my imagination because of not having much food??!)

8. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am not sure about the chicken but I chose the option of 7.5 oz of tofu today, and it looked a lot :eek:. Was nearly the whole packet. By the time I had added my chopped corgettes in it and used a chilli soup as a kind of sauce it was tooooooooooooooooo much to eat in one go!! :D . Wouldnt have been at one time:rolleyes:

So I had half for my lunch and have just finished the other half. Still got a shake to go yet!

I feel so stuffed today starting on 790! sure will get used to it though. It is nice to have a bit extra! :)

I would imagine when you come to do 6oz of chicken you will find it quite a lot too. When you havent had food for a long time it looks like a feast!! :D :D

Deb x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.