7st6lb lighter.

You look amazing, I am at the start of my journey and you have inspired me so much, I can not wait to see this journey through, the difference in you is just fantastic you must be so proud x

You look amazing, I am at the start of my journey and you have inspired me so much, I can not wait to see this journey through, the difference in you is just fantastic you must be so proud x

Thank you. I'm on a 8st 11lb loss now. 2lb from target. I didn't believe I could do it when I started but I'm so glad I've seen it through. I feel like I know how to manage my food now and I feel like myself for the first time in 12 years.

You will do it too, want it enough for yourself and you'll make it happen. X

Wow!

Wow! What a difference! Looking forward to one day being able to see such a difference in my own pics. Well done you! x

Wow, that's one hell of a difference! You look gorgeous now, congratulations :) and the dress looks fab too. I've only just started and this is so inspirational, thank you :)

Hi,

I wanted to share some pics. I've lost 7st6lb since last January on slimming world green days, I've worked really hard but I'm so glad I began this journey. Headless pics because his is a public forum which is a shame as my face has changed so much.
I'm now 21lbs from my first target but I may try to shrink another 7-13lbs after that, I may maintain for a while and up my exercise to get some toning before I shrink that last bit.

My before pic is humiliating and was taken 14 weeks after my 4th baby was born, I took the photo in unflattering clothes because I needed to see how bad things were and I needed motivation not to turn back and it's working lol. In the last pic I'm in a size 12 dress ;-0 :-O which is a bit clingy so I'm slimming into it for next autumn. :)

A big thankyou to all on minimins who have suppoorted me and kept me going when the ben and jerry's was calling me! This hasn't just been about looking better in a dress, I can now run around after the children and enjoy my family like I always wanted to. I carried this extra weight for 10 years, all of my adult life and I never thought I'd be able to shift it but I have and I hope thse pics help someone else who thinks they can't win this battle because you absolutely can.

xxxxx

-7st6lb.jpg
looking fantastic well done!!x

well done. You look fab :)

This is so inspirational, thank you. I have about 5 1/2 stone still to lose (from 6 1/2 originally) and it means so much to be able to see people like you who have done it. Sincere thank you and well done!

wow, this is truly inspirational. I have been having a bad couple of weeks and felt at time to just eat junk, but I keep coming on here to for words of wisdom and the inspirational photos definately help me.

wow, this is truly inspirational. I have been having a bad couple of weeks and felt at time to just eat junk, but I keep coming on here to for words of wisdom and the inspirational photos definately help me.

Thanks. You can do this don't let a few wobbly weeks put you off.

I got down to an 8st12lb loss but then I got pregnant lol. So I'm 1.5st heavier than my lightest bit that's ok I'm doing what I can when I can and after the baby I'll be back on it and getting to target. :-D

Congratulations - such a brilliant loss - I have about 6 stone to lose before starting my own family and your pictures have been a huge inspiration to me! x

Congratulations - such a brilliant loss - I have about 6 stone to lose before starting my own family and your pictures have been a huge inspiration to me! x

I know 6st seems loads but I promise it ticks by quickly. Focus on 7lbs at a time and it'll seem easier.

Back