7th week WI and A&C Porridge

Hi Guys

Lost another 4 lbs (seem to be going in even numbers at the moment!). Not as much as i wanted considering last weeks, but still ok i suppose.

Thanks for your help and support!

On another note, my CDC gave me some apple and cinammon porridge to try (as i lurrrvvvveee the original porridge!!), said she would put in 3-4 packs, but put 7 in the box without me realising (2 weeks supply as shes away for a week), and OMG it is disgusting, it makes me want to heave! I tried adding sweetener the second time i tried, but it only helped a very little! I dont understand how the original one is nice and the one with flavour is a shambles!!

Deepak

x

I LOVE the A & C one .. isnt it strange how peoples tastes are so different !!! I am sure you will be able to swap them for something you like !!! I may try the plain one this week ... not tried that yet but do love that they fill you up :)

I ate the A&C one and liked it. Then had the original and almost spewed. It's turned me off either flavour now. Mint choc all the way for me...!! :D

I luuuuurve the A&C porridge but not too keen on the original.

Hope you can get them changed x

Well done
xxx

im with you on the a&c porridge, i even stuck a ittle salt in it to try and get rid of the artificial sweetness in it, didnt work

hope you can get it sorted and well done

i love the A&C one. not sure i live the original one.

4lbs is a brilliant loss. Love the A&C one, havent tasted the other one yet but have one pack. I hate all the soups now and only stick to the shakes and bars. Well done again.

I'm with you on this one! Original all the way, couldn't handle that A&C one. Well done on the loss :D

I much prefer the original one but I can stomach the A&C if I have too x

I can't stomach either of the porridge mixes. The original one was salty and the Apple and Cinnamon was was so artificially sweet......both made me physically gag, not nice!
So, I stick with my 'fab 5' - choc mint shakes, choc tetra, strawberry tetra, cranberry crunch bar and toffee bar.
Well done on your losses so far!

Back