8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

Busy busy day! 45 mins on the bike, kettle bell work for the arms, football, shopping, made a batch of soup and a paprika pork for the freezer, played games, avoided which was quite frankly the best smelling takeaway ever (grr) and just completed another 45 mins on the bike and kettle bell stuff-all I need now in an ideal world is for the lil miss to feed and straight to bed lol-tired.com. had a free food day as planned so feeling good :)

Well it's halfway through the sw week for me and today has been a mix of soft play, building eco duplo houses and eating lol.
Breakfast was med wholemeal roll (heb), bacon and 3 nume sausages (3 syns)
Snack: plum
Lunch: veg soup with 40g reduced fat cheddar (hea)
Snack: apple
Tea: roast chicken with some skin (est 3 syns), potatoes, Yorkshire (5 syns), gravy (1.5 syns) and veg
Now after doing a not so fabulous job of cutting the husbands hair I'm mustering up the enthusiasm for exercise, I will get week 1 towards body magic even if I now need a cushion for the bike lol. Going to aim for 45 mins and some kettlebell stuff-cant wait :)
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

Well done for keeping up with the exercise, I really need to start introducing it. Evenings are hard at the moment as the baby is taking a while to settle and is on the breast in the evenings a lot but need to get some more done in the day. I can sympathise with the c sections had them with both for mine and have still a bad belly from the first and doing no exercise after. Hope you had a good weekend x

Thanks jojojojo it's such a drag lol. Im impressed you're even thinking of exercise as I honestly don't think I would be able to consider it, but unfortunately I couldn't feed so she's on the bottle-the only positive at the moment is the oh can take over. It's so hectic with a newborn let alone a toddler as well I think you're doing brilliantly looking at those stats :). I would never have lost so much if I didn't have 12st to lose in the first place-sigh! Same I also had two and mine has not been right since the first time but at least the pain has stopped-for now! Hope she settles quickly for you tonight x

Thanks zafira :) hahaha I wish he was that simple but he has to have a certain grade for different parts lol and then the blade to tidy up so I feel he only has himself to blame that my not steady hand didn't do a great job lol serves him right-still no matter how hard I try to mess up he always comes back :D

Well done on the loss so far. It's posts like these that made me glad I took the plunge and tried SW. Subscribing so I can follow and see how it's done, I'm convinced I'm making mistakes with the good food I'm eating.

Hi dan178! Thank you that's really nice to hear :)
It took me a while too, I have tried others but certainly didn't get the results I am here so I suppose I was a bit reluctant but I'm glad I did!
It took me a while to get my head around it, I eat a lot of the same things which does seem boring but as I precook every meal in bulk I try and have a 'free' variety in the freezer, it doesn't always work esp when getting to the end of the meals lol still for me it's the only way I personally can stay on track with how hectic things get :)
If it would help to post your food diary and get some opinions feel free-maybe get some tips or reassurance that you're on the right track!
Do you weigh in at a group or from home?
Good luck on your journey :)

Well that's another day nearly over-I hope anyway lol it seems to have gone on forever!
It's been a good day foodwise:
Breakfast: semi skimmed milk (hea) 2 x weetabix (heb)
Snack: 2 x tangerine
Lunch: veg soup
Snack: apple
Tea: spicy beef stew, veg pack and pasta
As for the exercise-after spending 30 mins convincing myself it has to be done I finally managed to peel myself from my pit (which was a huge struggle!) and drag myself kicking and screaming to the bike-however it was a fab session, managed the full 45 mins but upped the intensity and added in 10 mins of interval training in the middle which was tough (I just kept picturing my old spin teacher yelling at me lol) followed by the old kettle bells.
I feel really good for it even tho my legs are like jelly now :). I'm finally starting to notice my shape starting to change which can only be a positive thing whatever the scales say this week :D x

I weigh in at a group. It was my first weigh in this week so got lots of good ideas from the group and it had all paid off as I got a nice loss. Hopefully a sign of things to come!

Quick update-lost 3.5lb this week so got my 4 stone award woo, so happy and was so close to getting out of the 40 bmi but never mind-next week :) will be doing sp this week so we'll see how that works. Hope everyone is having a good week x
Congratulations that is amazing well done x

Quick update-lost 3.5lb this week so got my 4 stone award woo, so happy and was so close to getting out of the 40 bmi but never mind-next week :) will be doing sp this week so we'll see how that works.
Hope everyone is having a good week x

Woohoo!
Way to go on the loss and award & SOTW!
Looks your 'rocking'!
keep it up :)

Back