8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

Well done, you can really see the difference in the pics x

Thank you I still can't believe how much I've changed-still long way to go :)

Well after 4 weeks holiday I have lost 7lb woo-should have been a lot higher and still not reversed my last gain but I'm back in the 16's whoop whoop, going to keep hitting it hard this week and see what happens!

Hope everyone has a great week x

I think joining the gym (aside from financial ruin lol) has been the best decision I could have made. I feel so energised and motivated and after a double class last night I'm really looking forward to heading in for an hour tonight and bootcamp tomorrow. I hope it continues, all ive done this year is be hit and miss with the plan-i just had to adjust it more to suit me and what I want to achieve but all it will take is a bad week to undo this feeling so really going to try and stay focused! That said I've given up a lot to be able to join said gym and as you can't 'outrun your fork' as they say lol I'm hoping that will be the motivator I need, only going to be able to do it for one year so 52 weeks to get to target and take as much from it as possible-no pressure ha!

Looking forward to the weekend with some homemade turkey burgers and an epic syn filled roast on sunday and just hoping for a loss on wed!

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend (even if the weather is rubbish!) x

Good luck and have an ace weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you I still can't believe how much I've changed-still long way to go :) Well after 4 weeks holiday I have lost 7lb woo-should have been a lot higher and still not reversed my last gain but I'm back in the 16's whoop whoop, going to keep hitting it hard this week and see what happens! Hope everyone has a great week x

Well done on the loss and joining the gym :)

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

I have had a fab one which as my husband was off till today ran in to today.... foodwise it hasn't been as great as it should have been-we went for a pub tea (kids behaved beautifully which was a highlight in itself) and I was so good, jacket pot, grilled chicken breast, grilled tomato and peas-delicious. Then the husband purchased a sharer dessert and whilst he had the majority (just) I still indulged. Almost paid for it in the exercise class tonight as it most resurfaced lol but more concerned with tomorrows weigh in. With everything in mind I think realistically I'll be in for a small gain but would be ecstatic with a maintain.

Got food planned for the week and nothing else planned to get in my way so hopefully this should be a good week.

Had my first induction appointment at the gym for weight and measures so it will be interesting to see how that changes over the coming weeks-on the plus side I am 58kg of muscle out of 107kg and my fat around my organs was 9.something% which apparently is fantastic and within normal range and really good for someone of my size so it could have been worse.

Booked in for a further 4 classes this week and I'm going to aim to fit an hour gym session in but my knee is becoming a bit of an issue, I just hope it's technique that's at fault and nothing that will hold me back grr but trying to stay positive and just work through it!

Anyhoo feeling apprehensive about tomorrow but have really enjoyed this family weekend so nothing will be too unexpected and I don't feel off track even tho I have been if that makes sense so feeling positive :) x

Glad you had a good weekend, your meal at the pub sounds really on plan and a little pudding is not a bad thing. You sound like you are in the zone, meals planned and exercise sorted sounds like a good week x

Haha you should have seen the pudding it really was eoic, :)

Well despite a less than perfect week I lost 2lb this week, over the moon with that. Going for 5lb this week, bit of a tall order but time to get that 6st. Also going to try and do a full 7 day 'cleaner eating' see what I can do. Have 6 classes booked between now and next weigh in and 3 30 min gym sessions-bring it on!

Hope everyone has a great week x

Well done on the loss, that's great - good luck for next week x

Today seems to be going to plan so far. After ruining my bun tray making my primal muffins I had a lightbulb moment and trialled using the shaped silicone bun cases I had and I must say it worked a treat. Didn't need to line them with ham and once cooked the muffins popped straight out with minimal cleaning and still taste delicious so I'm very happy lol.

Got a double class tonight (only 30 mins each) which are both fairly tough classes so I'm sort of looking forward to it. It's my second week and I can definitely do more but I'm still completely useless, hope I improve a lot soon it's a little embarrassing :).

Food for today:

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
5(ish) walnut halves (heb)

Snack:
3 x satsuma

Lunch:
Soup
Pepper
Cucumber
Tomatoes

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Bolognese
Veg pack

Snack:
2 x small banana

Drink:
7-8 pints (been told I need to up it and honestly I'm sick of water today lol-shame I don't drink anything else-except alcohol of course!)

Feeling quite tired today I think with trying to for everything in alongside the gym and a teething not sleeping baby is not helpful, however I always feel good after a workout so just going to suck it up. Sounds bad but it's so nice having that hour away from being somebodys something and doing something for me, so I don't care how tired I am, I'm going lol! x

In a world of pain right now, hopefully in a good way and it will all be worth it next week lol. Only an hour gym session and bootcamp to go before a well earned rest day on sunday-eeekk!

Food prepped for tomorrow which will be:

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Hazelnuts (heb)
Satsuma

Snack:
3 x satsuma

Lunch:
Soup
Orange pepper
Cherry tomatoes

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Beef stew
Veg pack
Quinoa

Snack:
2 x small bananas

Feeling positive for a good weekend, just hope I stay focused, stick to my plan and actually manage to complete the exercise ha.

Have a good one :) x

In a world of pain right now, hopefully in a good way and it will all be worth it next week lol. Only an hour gym session and bootcamp to go before a well earned rest day on sunday-eeekk! Food prepped for tomorrow which will be: Breakfast: 3 x primal muffins Hazelnuts (heb) Satsuma Snack: 3 x satsuma Lunch: Soup Orange pepper Cherry tomatoes Snack: Apple Tea: Beef stew Veg pack Quinoa Snack: 2 x small bananas Feeling positive for a good weekend, just hope I stay focused, stick to my plan and actually manage to complete the exercise ha. Have a good one :) x

Menu looks yummy, keep up the good work x

Can't believe it's Monday again, have no idea where the time is going!

Weekend was fairly stressful and hectic but on the plus side I completed bootcamp (just!) and stuck to my food plan which I have to admit a couple weeks ago I would have headed for a treat so quite pleased with that!

Just come back from a 45 min gym session and 30 minute class feeling rather achy right now lol and going to prep my food for tomorrow in a bit then maybe get an early night, tho I'm sure the kids will put a stop to that haha.

Menu for tomorrow is

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Strawberries
20 hazelnuts (heb)

Snack:
Cheese (hea)
Mango
Pineapple

Lunch:
Soup
Pepper
Cucumber
Tomatoes

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Bolognese
Veg pack

Snack:
Banana

Provided nothing goes drastically wrong between now and wed I've got two classes, a gym session and all my food planned-i've done everything I can for weigh in, even if I don't quite make the 5lb (which was always going to be tough) I know I've worked hard so going to be super pleased whatever it says-my clothes are starting to feel looser and I'm feeling really good right now-hope it continues!

Hope everyone has a good a week x

Last edited:
This week has been a good week and as the week has gone on my cravings for chocolate have all but gone away (it won't last of course lol but I'll take it!). I've managed to stick to the plan in my head so I'm pleased whatever the scales say tonight.

Food plan for today:

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Hazelnuts (heb)
Strawberries

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Turkey stew (1 syn)

Snack:
Mango
Pineapple

Tea:
Soup

Snack:
Banana

After weigh in treat:
2 x wholemeal rolls
Cheese
Butter

Well have one more class tonight before wi then of course I'd love to see that -5 but I've worked hard on both nutrition and exercise this week so it wouldn't surprise me or disappoint me to see less, just want to know now lol.

Fingers crossed for tonight! x

Back