8.5 stone to go - bit daunting but possible!!

I am in shock but so so happy, lost 6lb tonight!!!! And got my 6 stone award, I can't believe it woo hoo! I've worked so hard and I'm over halfway at last :D downwards from here! x
that's brilliant, congratulations- wow 6 stone that is so impressive x

Another day almost done and another two classes done. Tho if I never have to do another sprint again it will be too soon-oh wait bootcamp on Saturday lol just great :).

Just got to prep the things for tomorrow which will be fun-feeling good tho starting the sw week as planned which is always a good place to be!

Food plan for tomorrow is:

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Hazelnuts (heb)
Satsuma

Snack:
2 x plum

Lunch:
Soup
Pepper
Cucumber
Tomato

Snack:
2 x satsuma

Tea:
Paprika pork (1 syn)
Chips
Olive oil (6 syns)
Veg pack

Snack:
2 x small bananas

I'm expecting a small loss this week after last weigh in but with the work I'm doing at the gym my shape is changing again so going to focus on the nsv this week and aim for 1lb! Feeling back in the zone-time to remain focused and get to that finish line x

Start of a busy weekend, feeling a bit tired after a stressful day but thankfully I stuck to my food plan and didn't fancy the oh treat cupboard lol. I only mentioned last night how I haven't even looked in his cupboard for a couple weeks to which he replied 'well let's face it you never stopped at looking' haha but he is right every time I looked in it his supplies were dwindling so I'm calling this a mini nsv-of course if a hot choc fudge cake fell in my mouth it wouldn't be a tragedy but I'm not craving it and that is huge for me! I know this will sure come to an end but I'm going to take advantage and not just eat it for the sake of it. Really enjoying using my syns in food, I've never made my own chips before sw and of course used to use frylight but using olive oil was quite possibly the best thing ever!

So tomorrow the boys are having tea together for a change so I'm going to try something different. Food plan will be

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Hazelnuts (heb)
Satsuma

Snack:
Banana

Lunch:
Soup
Pepper
Cucumber
Tomatoes

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese (hea), mushrooms and onions
Quinioa
Veg pack

Bootcamp in the morning then a workout with the instructor a few hours after (not sure what I was thinking lol) so that should start the weekend off well tho knowing what kind of weekend it is going to be I'll be extremely pleased if I stick to my plan!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Well done on all the exercise and enjoy the weekend x

So weekend was a complete disaster and am absolutely gutted with myself, my cravings were gone but after a stressful weekend and not much sleep I caved yesterday and ignited my cravings right back which I haven't been able to shake today-sigh. On the plus side I did make it to my class-only just as the oh had to wake me up lol.

Going to be back on track in the morning with the following menu:

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Hazelnuts
Strawberries

Snack:
Plum

Lunch:
Soup
Cucumber
Pepper
Tomato

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Bolognese
Veg pack

Snack:
Banana

I'm hoping that after a couple days of eating properly again I can kick those cravings, which will be helped by a good nights sleep minus any interruptions or a 4am start but I won't hold my breath.

Right now feeling a bit disappointed but it's not over and I'm still working really hard at the gym so hoping I can sts this week.

Hope everyones having a better week x

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to your diary :) Don't worry about overeating, we all have off days, what do you put in your primal muffins? xx

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope you don't mind me subscribing to your diary :) Don't worry about overeating, we all have off days, what do you put in your primal muffins? xx

Sent from my U8815 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya, welcome to my strange world lol :)
I seem to have more than most ha but I'm not going to worry too much I always gain weight fast (water) so it will look worse on the scale tomorrow than it really is, then onwards and downwards!

I use silicone bun cases now but if using a normal bun tray it needs to be lined with ham (not with holes in like I did as it ruins the tin ha oops).
This recipe makes 9/10:
2 x eggs
A pepper (I use two halves of diff colours)
4/5 cherry tomatoes
Chunk cucumber
4 bacon medallions

Finely chop all the ingredients and mix in with the beaten eggs, in to the oven for 20 mins. They are so filling and very delicious-tho I'm sure you can put anything in them :) x

Thank you for that, they sound lovely, I definitely am going to give them a try :) Congratulations on your weight loss so far, do you enjoy and find food optimising easy most days? I tend to go through phases, I enjoy it for a few weeks then find myself hating having to syn the things I love most :(

No probs they are so nice :)

Thank you I'm not sure how I've got here, I also go through phases of doing really well or really badly ha, so each time I fall off I tweak my nutrition slightly in the hope that I can find something that will work for me long term. I think I've sorted the nutrition side as my cravings disappeared, shame I ate rubbish for the sake of it and now am paying for it. I'm starting to think I can't eat any 'naughty food' without going crazy grr-i hope to one day find a good balance! x

Didn't make it to weigh in or the gym yesterday :/ instead ate crisps and cake feeling very sorry for myself although I will say it was amazing ha but not something I want to repeat too often. I think I've come to the conclusion that if I plan in a treat I'm fine but if I go crazy and have something off the plan in my head it all goes wrong-clearly it's all in my mind but not really sure how to change that so will have to be really careful about what I do and mindlessly picking up biscuits etc.

Anyway that was yesterday and today is a new day. Finally got a fairly good sleep with minimal interruptions (always a good start), am feeling much better and got my nutrition back on track-although at the moment my cravings are still high so it has been a struggle but I'm really hoping that will disappear again!

Completed the two classes tonight which was incredibly tough but at least I did it. Going to do an extra class on Saturday after bootcamp to make up for the class I missed yesterday as footie is off till after the bank hol-cant wait ha!

So tomorrow's menu is

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins
Hazelnuts
Grapes

Snack:
2 x plum

Lunch:
Soup
Cucumber
Tomato
Pepper

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Either chicken curry or paprika pork
Quinoia
Veg pack

Snack:
Banana

Fingers crossed for a good day tomorrow :) x

Back to feeling positive (thank goodness for that!) and raring to go after an early night-for me I think sleep either makes or breaks me, I do not function on sleep deprivation-then again who does!

Looking forward to a bank holiday weekend with the family tho have a possible BBQ to head to, my absolute favourite, however in the interest of getting a loss this week I think I am going to make a tikka chicken and quinoia salad to take and also make some burgers but cook prior as I don't trust cooking them on a BBQ lol just in case they fall apart! Not sure if that is rude but I'm sure they won't mind!

Aiming for 3lb off this week which as I most certainly would have gained last may be tough but going to try. Got an hour date with the gym tonight, then tomorrow 2 classes and a gym circuit, think I'm going to regret signing up for all of that lol, just got to remain focused in my next mini goal which is 6lb away!

Hope everyone has a fab weekend!! x

I am with you on the sleep deprivation my worst nemesis. Sounds like you are on track have a lovely weekend x

I'm starting to think sleep and children don't go together lol however I have decided I will have my revenge when they are lazy teenagers and want to stay in bed all day mwahahaha, bless them! Have a lovely weekend too x

Had to share this decided to sort through my clothes and managed to get a huge sack full of clothes that are too big and found a stack of trousers stuffed in the back of the wardrobe that all but 2 fit. Really shows me how far I've come tho my cupboard is looking pretty bare lol-best feeling :D x

You are doing so amazingly well! I am starting my weight loss journey today, weighing in at almost 20 stone :( so here goes nothing.. Subscribing to you x

You are doing so amazingly well! I am starting my weight loss journey today, weighing in at almost 20 stone :( so here goes nothing.. Subscribing to you x

Thank you so much I definitely didnt expect to be here (to be honest I thought I would have given up by now!) I'm just trying to retrain my brain out of diet mode to lifestyle change which takes a bit of adjustment!

Onwards and downwards I found the hardest step starting, you won't see that number again :) good luck and I hope your first week goes well-if I can do it, anyone can x

Had a very tiring and at times stressful weekend but have stuck to my food plan religiously and my cravings have completely disappeared again, even whilst sat beside Mr inconsiderate who has been on a food binge this weekend and wolfed a lot of rubbish including 2 tubs of my fav ice cream grr-i'm more irritated that he won't gain anything but I would have gained at least 10lb lol.

The gym was closed today but to be honest my poor arms havent recovered from the double class on sat ha but tomorrow I have my workout boost and then a class after which should be interesting.

Food plan for tomorrow

Breakfast:
3 x primal muffins (minus the bacon as I forgot to buy it boo)
Hazelnuts
Strawberries

Snack:
Satsuma

Lunch:
Soup
Pepper
Cucumber
Tomato

Snack:
Apple

Tea:
Beef stew
Veg pack

Snack:
Banana

Can't believe it is Tuesday tomorrow but looking forward to weigh in even if I sts at least I have reversed any gain I had so I'll be super happy with whatever the scales say (unless it's a gain and I might be a lil disappointed!)

Hope everyone has a great week x

Well it's been a long time, some things have changed-after an awesome year at slimming world, which concluded with me receiving my 7.5 stone award (8.5 since sep 2014) and woman of the year on the same day I have unfortunately had to leave the group recently. This has been a difficult decision which unfortunately coincided with me being unable to attend the gym for a few weeks. Havent weighed in for a while but can feel I've gained a bit of weight since the last weigh in :(

Still I'm getting back on it and will still be following sw so hope I can still update here! Weight loss has slowed and let's face it won't speed up over xmas but going to try and limit myself to 2 days off and hope can be sensible the test of the time, we shall see!

Will be weighing in again at the gym in the new year, thankfully they offer a weights and measure every 6-8 weeks (or more often if needed) so will be updating once it's done. Feeling very nervous about not weighing in every week but if I find it's not working I will have to rethink, certainly dont want to be undoing all my hard work, been a tough year!

Well that's enough rambling for now hope you're all well and welcome back :) xx

Well had an unofficial weigh in tonight and have gained just under 2 stoneish since august it could have been a lot worse but I would be lying if I was to say I wasn't disappointed.

That being said I've still lost a big chunk of weight and on the plus side I'm still lighter than I was this time last year I just need to reprioritise me again which is really difficult with 2 young monkeys as of course they will always be the main one as any parent knows.

Thankfully tho apparently I certainly dont look like I've gained that amount of weight due to my 6 days a week in the gym (until recently but am building back up to that and should be back to full power in the new year!) and the fact that my shape has changed dramatically so I guess every cloud and all that.

Well time to refocus, just hope I can pull it back in firstly before xmas but primarily before I regain all the weight I've lost as that is not an option! Come too far and worked too hard for that, I know I can do it! x

Hi michrm,
Here to follow your journey if that's okay!! Don't be disheartened about the gain, life is for living! Draw a line under it and you'll be feeling great within a few weeks again!
I'm similar to you, I have 6-7 stone to loose for my top target but I'll take 5 stone by the summer, here's hoping!
Good luck xx

Back