8 more weeks to go.

Jenny_b

Gold Member
tanya ur post inspired me to decide how much longer im gonna be on TFR.

decided to carry on till the end of xmas challenge which ends 30th nov if im right?

that means ive got 8 more weeks to get to target or past it hopefully.

my good friend is coming home from aus in 6 weeks and were having a big night out 2 wks later, i last saw her about a year ago when i was at my biggest so will be nice to see her when im at target.

so thats 58 days left and 176 shakes left.

its so much more exciting when ur working towards a date.

cant wait x x

Hi good luck to u Jenny,, yeh i have set a date to finish too, and i think it gives you more determination to carry on... i have my 1st weigh in tomorrow, and im bricking it lol...

8 weeks will fly in for u...take care x

just having a wee look at your goals. ours are very similar...hows it going for u.. on average how much u loosing a week? i would need to loose 5lb every week to get to my goal, so plenty exercising for me too.

hey jenny,

i agree so exciting to be working towards a date! i'm having my last weigh in on 3rd Dec so 9 more weigh ins for me!! xxx

hey hun x
i'm finishing that week too!
the challenge finishes the week of the 30th nov.my last weigh in will be 2nd dec(day i move too!).

it's nice to know the end is near(well this part of the journey anyway).
wow is it only 58 days???
thats not long at all.i'm scared now lol x

hi linzi, sure ull have a big loss on ur first wi. how many weeks are u planning on doing it for? good luck for wi 1.

im on my 4th week and have lost 23lbs so far, 14lbs in first week, 5 in second and 4 last week. finding it ok, craving food most days but not 2 bad, just had a big drink of water and it usually goes away.

so sarahlou and tafflass were all finishing on the same week, we can all share what were eating and carry on supporting each other.

x x

Hi Jenny

1 stone in 1st week? omg, thats brill hun.... well i was 15st 10lb on saturday around 3pm.. with heavy trainers on.. now this morning i am 15 stone n 6 oz, that was after a wee, and with my light pj's on.. so i aint a clue what iv actually lost:confused: lol..

im hoping for 5lb a week.. im on it untill 21 december or if i do well, maybe the week before.. see how it goes :D

hi linzi, sure ull have a big loss on ur first wi. how many weeks are u planning on doing it for? good luck for wi 1.

im on my 4th week and have lost 23lbs so far, 14lbs in first week, 5 in second and 4 last week. finding it ok, craving food most days but not 2 bad, just had a big drink of water and it usually goes away.

so sarahlou and tafflass were all finishing on the same week, we can all share what were eating and carry on supporting each other.

x x

definatley all carry on with each other!! good to know that we'll all be in the same boat! xx

well done on setting a date Jenny :)

Make sure you refeed properly though before you go on a big night out if it involves alcohol :)

I've decided my last weigh-in will be on 26th October. That means I've only 4 weigh-ins left! I'll have done 20 weeks and will hopefully have reached my target of losing 100lb! It's quite nerve-wracking knowing that this stage of my diet is coming to an end - I've really enjoyed it! x

LOL i just did, im psychic you see! :giggle:
Try and give it atleast 6/7 days more if you can before you touch alcohol :)

Bet you cant wait! Im already counting down, only 92 shakes to go! LOL

After seeing how many days and shakes you've got left I just done mine...

24 days
74 shakes
16lb to lose

That's frightening! x

Them 24 days will be over in no time suzy! Think of how long youve done already and how quick it has gone!

Hmmmm jenny ..... pg?????? Do you mean preggers???

Back