8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Karrinnae said:
Dunno what's wrong with me today but I am totally ravenous !!!! :(

I know exactly what you mean! I'm on day 77 and u don't know if it's my pants WI this week bit I've been so hungry and it's made me question SS! My family had chips and I even picked some up, but didn't eat them! Gah my minds playing tricks on me!

I've been really weepy/ mardy/ low it's not TOTM for another 11days! Is there such a thing as Cambridge cabin fever as 11 weeks in and I feel like I'm losing my mind not that there was much there to start with hehe! I need to peg my nose to block the smells :)

Last edited:
Well ladies youre all going on about not knowing what's wronf with u coz youre all so hungy i'm unusually for me, the complete opposite. Not sure if its the nights having a weird affect on me but last night i didnt have supper and only had 1 shake. Now before anyone starts panicking im on step 4 so its not a huge problem but its very unlike me. I had my tea tonight before work which really was breakfast and ive had 1 shake the forced a chicken salad down to see if that would ease the queasiness and it hasnt :( Really hope it's not a busy night, could do without busy and a gripy tummy

Hello everyone, I have 10 stone to lose!
It's my fourth day :-/ so any advice would be greatly recieved!
Good luck to you all X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi im in the same boat as you and i have about 10 stone to lose as well :) .... day 2 for me x

Well ladies another 3lb gone and I'm officially past m half way target :) I frickin love this diet

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

How are we all getting on ladies? Lost another 4lbs this week and it was another 6 day week so i'm very pleased :) Takes me to halfway to my first major goal eek it's very exciting. Hope everyones well xx

How are we all getting on ladies? Lost another 4lbs this week and it was another 6 day week so i'm very pleased :) Takes me to halfway to my first major goal eek it's very exciting. Hope everyones well xx

Wow, well done ninajw83! I lost 2lbs, and for once I'm happy because I had my weigh in early, so I lost 2lbs in 5 days :D But what I am happiest about is that I seem to be losing inches like crazy :D I almost fit into my size 16 skirt from Next and I can now close my Primark size 18 jeans (although they're still veeeery tight and not wearable yet).

And my husband is home and the house purchase is (for now!) going along nicely!

Book-Worm said:
If you're interested, I have posted my pictures on the Inspiring Photos thread :)

U look amaaazzzzing Hun xxxxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost , Week 18 = 2lb lost = 61lb lost, Week 19 = 3lb lost = 64lb lost

OK, I did something very stupid, though not diet related: I shaved my legs and did a body scrub the same day and my thighs' skin is buuuuuuurning :( I put almond oil to try to help. What a silly goose I am, I KNOW my skin is very sensitive!!!!! :cry:

Today, wore another skirt but I was so cold (I am always borderline ketosis, it might be why!) I had to wear tights. I'm starting to really like tights. I got some nude and black ones from asda and they really smooth out my legs' flabby bits. And they give the impression that my legs are nicely tanned :D

OK, I did something very stupid, though not diet related: I shaved my legs and did a body scrub the same day and my thighs' skin is buuuuuuurning :( I put almond oil to try to help. What a silly goose I am, I KNOW my skin is very sensitive!!!!! :cry:

Today, wore another skirt but I was so cold (I am always borderline ketosis, it might be why!) I had to wear tights. I'm starting to really like tights. I got some nude and black ones from asda and they really smooth out my legs' flabby bits. And they give the impression that my legs are nicely tanned :D

OUCH!!!!! hope your skin has calmed a bit today Bookworm! Back on plan today! I could have done it yesterday I think but I did have a fair few drinks Saturday night so thought it best to eat through the day and I have woke up this morning ready to start again!!!

Karrinnae!! Are you out there hun! Back on today I hope you are with me!!!

Have a great BH Monday girls, I am off to stock up on Ice and water and get the car cleaned!

Gah, I deleted my reply by mistake!!!

So I was saying that my skin was better but I will have to remember next time. Shaving is already exfoliating the skin so really, what a silly girl I was! And I used my special gloves, not something mild :eek: I got these gloves from M&S, much cheaper than buying body scrub lotion (because I have a lot of skin still :p )

Well done on going back to SS Mad. It's a good idea to go back progressively, but I hope you enjoyed your weekend off :D How is your mother?

And I hope you enjoyed your daughter's engagement party Karrinnae! But I imagine you must be pretty busy with school about to start and GCSE results coming in (re GCSE: I'm furious, but that'll be a talk for another day :D )

Happy Tuesday people :)

How's your skin now bookworm?
Glad you had a lovely time at your daughter engagement Karinnae.

Well im not good, had a few day diet days and dont really know why but since yesterday ive had some horrible gastro bug and omg its painful, spent the night huddled in a ball because of the pain and even if i have a shake im in agony for 30mins after and im dizzy and shaky and nauseous :( Was meant to be in work 13hrs today but had to call in sick for the first time since i came back from Mat leave so im feeling pretty sorry for myself grr Hope everyone has a lovely week, im just hoping i'll be able to undo some of the rubbish i ate over the weekend before my weigh in on 7th coz i really wanna c the 17s which would mean a 6lb loss in 2weeks

Happy Tuesday people :)

How's your skin now bookworm?
Glad you had a lovely time at your daughter engagement Karinnae.

Well im not good, had a few day diet days and dont really know why but since yesterday ive had some horrible gastro bug and omg its painful, spent the night huddled in a ball because of the pain and even if i have a shake im in agony for 30mins after and im dizzy and shaky and nauseous :( Was meant to be in work 13hrs today but had to call in sick for the first time since i came back from Mat leave so im feeling pretty sorry for myself grr Hope everyone has a lovely week, im just hoping i'll be able to undo some of the rubbish i ate over the weekend before my weigh in on 7th coz i really wanna c the 17s which would mean a 6lb loss in 2weeks

Skin is much better, thank you :D I will be more careful next time!

How are you feeling now? I know stomach bugs are awful, but the positive side is they make you lose weight :D I had a few wobbly moments myself this week too :break_diet: But eh oh, it's just a little bit of food, I had a STS but I won't count it or update anything and I am due to see my CDC again in a few days. And then I'll update my stats :) We all have moments like that and we should not feel guilty about it. We're not robots!

How is everyone doing? I'm off to read some of the diaries now :)

I'm really trying not to focus too much on how much more I still need to lose as I find the sound of it very daunting.

Skin is much better, thank you :D I will be more careful next time!

How are you feeling now? I know stomach bugs are awful, but the positive side is they make you lose weight :D I had a few wobbly moments myself this week too :break_diet: But eh oh, it's just a little bit of food, I had a STS but I won't count it or update anything and I am due to see my CDC again in a few days. And then I'll update my stats :) We all have moments like that and we should not feel guilty about it. We're not robots!

How is everyone doing? I'm off to read some of the diaries now :)

Glad your skin is feeling better and your right about the weight it will come off. Stomach is a little better now although my WII FIT scales say ive gained 2lbs grrr so that kind of means id need to lose 8 to get the 6 for next weigh in so i was sulking last night. Really been struggling to stick with and it has been a real effort to say no to things and not give in to the desire of ordering a takeaway every night, been 4 days of sticking with it if or rather when i get through today. Doesnt help with work being very stressful and people who ordinarily would eat healthy are bringing in rubbish foods :(

Im going out to a party tomorrow night and in a very positive light last time i bought a dress was last christmas and it was a size 26 and this dress im wearing tomoz is a size 18 and looks brilliant if i do say so myself and then if the weather's ok we're taking Ella to a theme park for lil kids.

Does anyone else have nice plans?

Glad your skin is feeling better and your right about the weight it will come off. Stomach is a little better now although my WII FIT scales say ive gained 2lbs grrr so that kind of means id need to lose 8 to get the 6 for next weigh in so i was sulking last night. Really been struggling to stick with and it has been a real effort to say no to things and not give in to the desire of ordering a takeaway every night, been 4 days of sticking with it if or rather when i get through today. Doesnt help with work being very stressful and people who ordinarily would eat healthy are bringing in rubbish foods :(

Im going out to a party tomorrow night and in a very positive light last time i bought a dress was last christmas and it was a size 26 and this dress im wearing tomoz is a size 18 and looks brilliant if i do say so myself and then if the weather's ok we're taking Ella to a theme park for lil kids.

Does anyone else have nice plans?

I am really struggling too! Hubby was home for a few days and he ate junk food the whole time :( And of course, I nibbled here and there. And now I find it so hard!! I am alone, cold, and HUNGRY! I was warned that it would be hard after 3 months. But I wasn't expecting it to be this hard :(

On the other hand, that's great news about the dress! Size 18, wow, you must really feel the difference! I wore my skirt and black tights the other day and people couldn't believe how much I had changed. But I didn't want them to know about the diet so I lied and said it was portion control and exercise :eek: Also, I was getting paranoid that people were looking at me on the street, probably thinking why this fat chick thought it would be ok to show off her huge thighs to the world :eek:

That's a nice little weekend you have planned! PhD work for me. And some Shred. I am alone again, I really don't like that :(

I am really struggling too! Hubby was home for a few days and he ate junk food the whole time :( And of course, I nibbled here and there. And now I find it so hard!! I am alone, cold, and HUNGRY! I was warned that it would be hard after 3 months. But I wasn't expecting it to be this hard :(

On the other hand, that's great news about the dress! Size 18, wow, you must really feel the difference! I wore my skirt and black tights the other day and people couldn't believe how much I had changed. But I didn't want them to know about the diet so I lied and said it was portion control and exercise :eek: Also, I was getting paranoid that people were looking at me on the street, probably thinking why this fat chick thought it would be ok to show off her huge thighs to the world :eek:

That's a nice little weekend you have planned! PhD work for me. And some Shred. I am alone again, I really don't like that :(

Hiya, hope you had a nice weekend doing your PhD and it wasnt too bad being alone. Think there's something in the air for people struggling, seem to be seeing a lot of posts about it at the minute. Did you have a lovely time with hubby despite the junk food?
My weekend plans went out the window, my mum got rushed into hospital on Fri with inflammation of the liver and sepsis of both the liver and gall bladder so ive still not gotten to wear my dress. Mums still in hospital and shes been needing 6hrly blood tests to keep an eye on liver function, she reckons she's in an episode of House coz all the doctors keep swarming round her with their students trying to find out what's causing it as blood tests still arent showing where the infection is stemming from or what bacteria it is and a scan she had today still hasnt shed any light so its all very stressful and is not helping me stick with it grrrr. So i had resigned myself to a piffling WI on Friday, would be very happy to STS but would be over the moon with a tiddly loss because i have not been goof although I have continued to exercise and bought biggest loser ultimate workout for kinect and oh my goodness i am ACHING but it will all be worth it when i am all svelte and super fit :)

What level are u on now on your shred after you did the 30 day thingy?

Hiya, hope you had a nice weekend doing your PhD and it wasnt too bad being alone. Think there's something in the air for people struggling, seem to be seeing a lot of posts about it at the minute. Did you have a lovely time with hubby despite the junk food?
My weekend plans went out the window, my mum got rushed into hospital on Fri with inflammation of the liver and sepsis of both the liver and gall bladder so ive still not gotten to wear my dress. Mums still in hospital and shes been needing 6hrly blood tests to keep an eye on liver function, she reckons she's in an episode of House coz all the doctors keep swarming round her with their students trying to find out what's causing it as blood tests still arent showing where the infection is stemming from or what bacteria it is and a scan she had today still hasnt shed any light so its all very stressful and is not helping me stick with it grrrr. So i had resigned myself to a piffling WI on Friday, would be very happy to STS but would be over the moon with a tiddly loss because i have not been goof although I have continued to exercise and bought biggest loser ultimate workout for kinect and oh my goodness i am ACHING but it will all be worth it when i am all svelte and super fit :)

What level are u on now on your shred after you did the 30 day thingy?

Awww hunny, that's awful!!!!! No wonder you need food!!! Madchickvic too had a horrible time with her mother's health, and just as I told her: you're dealing with horrible things at the moment, so don't feel bad. The diet is only just that, a diet. We only have one mum. Focus on her. I'm not saying eat junk food and stuff but if the diet (SS) is too much to follow, why not go up the plans for a while?

An episode of House: at least your mum has a good sense of humour :D It's always so weird when big professors in hospital find you fascinating and have all their student retinue after them!!! I had surgery somewhere unusual once, and I had student doctors and student nurses swarming around me!!! Most embarrassing.

Please, do let us know how you're doing. And not just diet-wise. And big hug to you. :bighug:

My weekend was fine, finished what I wanted to finish, although I was quite lonely. But now hubby is back sooner than anticipated so I'm a happy bunny :D

I'm really trying not to focus too much on how much more I still need to lose as I find the sound of it very daunting.

Hey hunny! Sorry, I missed your post! Do not focus on how much you have to lose. I know it's a bit silly to say this given the title of the thread but honestly, mini goals are the way to go for us. Look at my signature: I have plenty of short and medium term goal. But I have not yet mentioned anything about my target weight. Because I just can't cope :( And there is nothing wrong with that!

I love creating tickers for my medium term goals (one for Hallowe'en and one for Christmas) and psychologically, it helps.

You'll get there, you'e AMAZINGLY well so far!!!!! Almost at BMI 35!!!! Come back here often, and if you need to, we can cheer you up :D

Back