8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

sarahjt said:
if they are 140 cals each then its just exact same as cd really just cheaper x so will only be taking in 420 calories a day same as cd x these ones you can mix with water cant you x

No, cos S&S is either 4 packs or 3 packs and a protein meal :) x
Yes you make them with water
Why not have a look at the sticky thread on the s&s sub forum x

oh i take it you have to have a meal with s&s with cd i am on sole sorce so i just have the 3 shakes a day think i might stick with cd for now as i no what im doing and its working with me x

sarahjt said:
oh i take it you have to have a meal with s&s with cd i am on sole sorce so i just have the 3 shakes a day think i might stick with cd for now as i no what im doing and its working with me x

No-you don't HAVE to, you either have 4 packs OR 3 and a protein meal :) x

but what im trying to say is i dont want 4 packs im happy on 3 packs a day with cd so dont want to go over to slim and save and have to up a pack :) x

do you no how much calories are roughly in the meals i think in future i might have to cd shakes and maybe meal at dinner time from the s&s as they look nicer then cd meals x

Hi i have just ordered some of the S&S for 99p to try. the CD diet is costing my husband and myself £130 a week at the mo because we are both on 4 a day sole source.... the meals on S&S look great so going to try some... i have also tried the exante diet but don't like the bars as much as cambridge but they are also a lot cheaper... CD will cost us £520 a month there abouts where the S&S would be £250+water flavour = £290 saving £230 a month so in 8 months time it would pay for a holiday LOL xxx

Louie lou said:
Hi i have just ordered some of the S&S for 99p to try. the CD diet is costing my husband and myself £130 a week at the mo because we are both on 4 a day sole source.... the meals on S&S look great so going to try some... i have also tried the exante diet but don't like the bars as much as cambridge but they are also a lot cheaper... CD will cost us £520 a month there abouts where the S&S would be £250+water flavour = £290 saving £230 a month so in 8 months time it would pay for a holiday LOL xxx

Good plan :) xx

Welshtigger said:
I don't really think it makes much difference providing you stay below 800cals and remain in ketosis! There are alot of people who have done different VLCD and they've said that it's all the same if they're ketogenic :) x
By the way what's an ss meal please?

S&S, sorry forgot the & ... Yes I been reading that about ketonic and calories. Might do a trial order x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S&S is slim and save not cambridge but similar x

sorry welshtigger i ment it for zest for life she want to know what S&S was. xxx

sorry i thought it was zest for lifes question.... ss on cambridge is sole source so no food or drinks apart for black tea/coffee or water flavour. x

Louie lou said:
sorry i thought it was zest for lifes question.... ss on cambridge is sole source so no food or drinks apart for black tea/coffee or water flavour. x

Ah right, thanks :) x

I have 11 stone to lose-well probably more.I'll keep you company :)

Had a good dieting weekend :)have resisted all temptation and drunk a million litres of water :)

This weekend was sooo hard! The amount of BBQs, street parties and chances to cheat and fall off the wagon have been incredible! What a week to start the CD!! If we've made it through this, we can make it through anything!!! Well done everyone!!!

I have found the past 2 days difficult, I'm only on day 3 and with all the celebrations going on around us I'm quite proud I resisted! Even though I was hank marvin yesterday, I could of eaten anything lol! Off to work now boo!

C x

Back