8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

melissa02920 said:
Weigh day today ladies fingers crossed for a f
Good loss x

Snap mine too today gl to u and everyone else with WI today xxx

Very best of luck melissa and harassed_mother (and anyone else weighing in today). Let us know how you get on :)

Jane and Glenn's weigh in tomorrow, rooting for you too! I'd be interested to know if you've tried any of the Slim and Save products yet, and how you're getting on?

Have a good week everyone!

Potter x

harassed_mother said:
Lost 1lb bit gutted but still 40lb in 9 weeks :)

That's great! I lost 1/2lb this last week but have still lost 42.5lbs in 8 weeks! Remember a dripping tap still fills a bucket x

Book-Worm said:
I can see why you'd be gutted with a 1lb loss, but 40lb in 9 weeks, now THAT is GREAT!!! :D

Thanks im happy and i did lose,7 last week so maybe thats y too usually been losing 3/4 a week

Thanks im happy and i did lose,7 last week so maybe thats y too usually been losing 3/4 a week

You have to remember that it is a shock to the system for your poor body, so of course it is going to try to hang on its fat! But then it will give up eventually when it realises it doesn't need it at all :D

Hi, I'm new to here and new to CD as well.
I have 8st 4 to lose :)

I'm with u.....I'm currently 19-13 and start tomoz......there's a woman that goes to my cd counsellor that's lost 5st in 16 weeks....she did 3 shakes and evening meal!!! So I'm hoping I will do that well or better cos I'm doing ss first off :) xx

Hey guys! Good luck on your journeys.
There are some really amazing stories on here, but they are not the norm>
Most people lose a stone a month, so don't be disappointed if you lose less than the other woman.
Everyone's body chemistry is different>

I know it's not easy to have expectations - I'm the worst of them. TRULY.
But I have a tendency to punish myself all the time! Not good! Hahaa!

You'll do fine. I'm on SS too... second week currently, weigh in on Thursday!!!

Having a tough day - first day back and full of stress already - i could really do with a little pick me up, but am holding strong!
Was hoping the busyness of the day would keep my mind off food, but realising it's stress that turns me to food!
If the weather wasn't so AWFUL - I'd go for a walk right about now!
Ugh!

hayley77 said:
I'm with u.....I'm currently 19-13 and start tomoz......there's a woman that goes to my cd counsellor that's lost 5st in 16 weeks....she did 3 shakes and evening meal!!! So I'm hoping I will do that well or better cos I'm doing ss first off :) xx

Good luck-I lost 3stone in my first 7 weeks, but only lost 1/2lb this last week, but I'm still over the moon about losing 42.5lbs in 8 weeks :) x

Welshtigger said:
Good luck-I lost 3stone in my first 7 weeks, but only lost 1/2lb this last week, but I'm still over the moon about losing 42.5lbs in 8 weeks :) x

Thats similar to me I lost 39lbs in last 8 weeks and only 1 this week have u been bad or was it not expected ?

harassed_mother said:
Thats similar to me I lost 39lbs in last 8 weeks and only 1 this week have u been bad or was it not expected ?

Well done! Yeah, i Had a bad week-was really bloated and due on, and had a blip on Wednesday, but managed to pull it back! Hoping for 5-7lbs this week x

Hi everyone wondered if i could join in. Ive probably got a total on 10 stone to lose overall but setting my first goal at a bmi under 30. Lost 2 1/2 stone so far and got another 6 to go to first goal so im effectively almost 30% there. I'm on the 1200 plan as i'm on warfarin so my weight losses are a lot slower than those on SS but it's still moving in the right direction. Look forward to getting to know you all. Don't know about anyone else but i'm just approaching 3 months and historically its this nxt month that i start to lose the motivation but i need to keep with it, wanna be healthy for the first time in 14yrs!!!

ninajw83 said:
Hi everyone wondered if i could join in. Ive probably got a total on 10 stone to lose overall but setting my first goal at a bmi under 30. Lost 2 1/2 stone so far and got another 6 to go to first goal so im effectively almost 30% there. I'm on the 1200 plan as i'm on warfarin so my weight losses are a lot slower than those on SS but it's still moving in the right direction. Look forward to getting to know you all. Don't know about anyone else but i'm just approaching 3 months and historically its this nxt month that i start to lose the motivation but i need to keep with it, wanna be healthy for the first time in 14yrs!!!

Well done. Isn't it a great feeling when you see the amount you have left to lose dropping rapidly :) I'm Loving it x

Yes welshtigger it definitely is and even more amazing when you're having to buy smaller clothes and then when people start noticing that don't know you're dieting :) I'd love to have reached 6 stone by christmas which i think is pretty doable as long as i stick with it :) This is a lovely thread, just been reading through everyone's losses so far, marvellous the lot of you!!!

Back