8 stone or more to lose!!!!!!

Hey guys just found this thread and it's lovely to read about ppl with similar weights to lose as me x I'm 28 and been doing cd for 10 weeks x at my heaviest I weighed 20stone x I started cd at 19st 7lbs and so far I have lost 50lbs x so I have just scrapped into them 15s which filled me with total happiness I can not describe in words
I also am scared to death of stretch marks and spare skin being left over from my weight loss but better than being fat x so I have to get to 10st
So 5st 13lbs left to go which sounds nicer than 10weeks ago at 9st 7lbs to go xc
Anyway well done on yr losses so far and good luck for the days a head xxxxx

LeaE said:
Hey guys just found this thread and it's lovely to read about ppl with similar weights to lose as me x I'm 28 and been doing cd for 10 weeks x at my heaviest I weighed 20stone x I started cd at 19st 7lbs and so far I have lost 50lbs x so I have just scrapped into them 15s which filled me with total happiness I can not describe in words
I also am scared to death of stretch marks and spare skin being left over from my weight loss but better than being fat x so I have to get to 10st
So 5st 13lbs left to go which sounds nicer than 10weeks ago at 9st 7lbs to go xc

Well done leae u r doing amazing xx

Hi everyone wondered if i could join in. Ive probably got a total on 10 stone to lose overall but setting my first goal at a bmi under 30. Lost 2 1/2 stone so far and got another 6 to go to first goal so im effectively almost 30% there. I'm on the 1200 plan as i'm on warfarin so my weight losses are a lot slower than those on SS but it's still moving in the right direction. Look forward to getting to know you all. Don't know about anyone else but i'm just approaching 3 months and historically its this nxt month that i start to lose the motivation but i need to keep with it, wanna be healthy for the first time in 14yrs!!!

Both your losses are amazing! And I agree, this thread is really lovely. We all face the same problem of having a LOT to lose and it helps when sharing difficulties (and joys too!).

I don't know for you but I live for my WI days these days! It's all I can think of! :D

hey all and congrats on your fabulous losses:)
the name of this threads gonna be so inappropriate soon innit everyones shrinking so rapidly hehe
Jo x

Well, what's wrong with me? I am on Step 2 and for the second time in a row I don't want to eat my evening meal!!! :eek: I may have to change the time when I have my meal then, because I have to have a meal or I need to go back to 4 tetras if I am SSing (I am 5'9"). I don't want to endanger my health.

Last edited:
must be something in the air coz ive really struggled to eat my foods the last few days, perhaps it means summer is finally arriving, here's hoping!!!!

Is anyone doing anything nice this weekend? My lil girl is 2 on Monday and we're going to blackpool Zoo on Sunday then up to Anglesey with my parents on monday for the day, i'm so excited it's also weigh day too, really really really hoping for 7lbs as id set myself a goal of 3stone in time for Ella's bday but i had 3 bad days last week so i don't think i'll reach it (not been weighed since 3rd June)

Morning everyone. How are you all? Have you all been good this week? I have lost 2 stone now in about 23 days. Lipotrim really works for me . What other kind of diets are you all on? Xx

Morning! Have had a much better week this week! Lost 5.5lbs! Next mini target is another 6lbs to get me into the 18's :)

Hi ladies. Good to see some great losses - well done everyone.
I had my weigh in this morning and lost 3 lbs. I'm a bit disappointed as I've stuck 100% to plan (I'm on Cambridge Sole Source, 3 products a day) and the last 2 weeks I've had 6lb losses doing the same. But I know slower weeks are bound to happen, must learn not to be impatient and look at the longer journey. Still nearly 3 and a half stone in 8 weeks which I'm chuffed about - though it's making buying clothes for my holiday in 4 weeks very difficult as I have no idea what size I am!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Potter x

Hi, may I join your thread?

I am only on day 4 and need to lose at least 7 stone, originally I had 9st to lose but I have already lost 2 stone myself through diet and exercise. I was finding it hard to be good on my previous diet as I have a lot of food issues and really wanted to get away from food completely for a while.

It seems really daunting when you have so much to lose and I never thought it would be possible for me to do but this thread and this website has really made me feel positive about achieving my goal.

It's still early days for me but I have no plans on stopping! I have spent all of my teens and 20's being fat and unhappy and I refuse to waste my 30's doing the same. I have 3 small children that I need to be around for and since I lost my dad to a heart attack last may I have decided that the CD is something I NEED to do for both myself and my family!

Good luck to everyone!!! xx

Heya Tammie!
keep that fabulous attitude hun and the weight will just fall off you , it realy is that easy:)
Congrats on your losses as well everyone , it realy is so inspiring how well everyones doing<3
Well, I swapped from CD SS+ this week too slim and save and OMG the meals are soooo fabulous....its like eating proper food again.
I was getting realy bored with the choice on CD (I pretty much only like the coffee shake and the apple porridge) and my CDC was going on holiday for 2 weeks so it was gonna cost me £90+ to buy 2 weeks products so I thought I would give slim and save a go.....got 4 weeks products (4 a day as well) for £135 delivered....which is pretty fab huh
Fingers crossed they work as well for me as the CD products....watch this space;p
Have a great day everyone
Jo xoxox

Had my 1st WI last night and lost 10lb in 6 days...I'm chuffed to bits!!! :D x

Evening lovely ladies how are you all getting on? Welcome Tammie and well done with your fab losses so far!!! Well it was my daughter's 2nd birthday yesterday so we'd planned a weekend of lovely things but poor mite was poorly with ear, chest and throat infection so spent most of the time in just a nappy so plans for Zoo were called off on Sun and then yday we went to WAles for the day but she didnt even get to have bday cake she was so offside poor lamb. Well ive not strayed but that's the norm for me at the min so was heartily annoyed when i got weighed yday and had only lost 2lbs in 2wks grrr id set myself a mini target of 3st by Ellas bday and missed it by 5lbs grrrr so ive set a new target which i may not reach of 4 stone by hubby's birthday in august which gives me about 6-7wks to lose 19lbs so thats about 3lbs a week so come on silly body stop keeping hold of this fat grrrrr

Hi all, if only I'd found you when I first started the diet!!! Even though I started the diet in November 2011 I'm quite new to the forum. I have been a 'forum lurker' for a while though lol.

I've been 'the big girl' all my life with zero confidence, and never thought that I'd ever be anything else. I thought that as I had so much weight to lose, that it was impossible without a gastric band. When I started Cambridge (on 810) and the weight began to fall off, it really spurred me on.

So far I've lost 8 stone and 6 pounds, and I’m 2 pounds away from my first goal to get into the 'healthy' BMI range (12 stone 11 pounds as I'm 5ft 11).
I never thought that I’d get to this point, so I just wanted to echo what others have said and show that even though it's really hard sometimes and really daunting, it can be done!!!!

Anyway, I'll shush now and wish you all lots of luck!!! :)

Love, El xx

congrats on your losses ladies its all going in the right direction!
Ell-Bee WOWSERS! thats just amazing how far you have come in such a small amount of time ..totaly insparational x

Back