8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

3lbs off! now dead on 15 and nearly half way there! Couldn't believe the 3 off was just the push i needed! X

Last edited:
I did a week of red days for a change so i don't know whether that helped x

I found with ee i was just adding food like potatoes and rice because i could not because i needed it, green days don't agree with me i remember that from last time but red days do! X

2lbs is fab! Well done. You're doing really well. I know what you mean about meeting someone - I don't think it's necessarily the weight that stops me meeting someone but more the self confidence or lack of!

Woo well done aesir! You have done fantastically well so far, keep going your special person is waiting out there for you x

Lol! X

It will be worth it!! Try getting lower synned crisps then you wont feel so deprived..

Last edited:
It wouldn't work with me lol have just had to cut them out or I binge like crazy. Making soup for lunches now :) you confident for weigh in tomorrow?

I didn't think it would work for me either but so far i do ok can even have biscuits in now and just eat one or two rather than the whole pack :D

Im never confident for wi, scales are saying the same as last week but there's still 24 hours yet so fingers crossed i really really want to see 14 something tomorrow!

I'm sure you'll show a good loss :) I am desperate to shift 3lbs to FINALLY get below 18stone! Was half a pound off at the beginning of sept then put on 8.5lbs in two weeks with an all inclusive holiday lol

But it was worth it for the holiday!! youll get that 3lbs off next week!!

Thank you aesir! Hopefully won't have too much fun in the 14s don't want to stay here for long!

Back