8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Put on 1lbs this week. Its a gain but clothes feel looser definitely so I'm cool with it :) really hammered the running so I imagine thats messed with me a bit

im doing the first day today :D you doing okay with your food? xxx

Yeah food has been a bit better this week. Couldn't get extra lean mince for bolognase though. Drained it as best I could but still quite oily so I'm synning it.

You'll love week 4 :)

Awww :( the weight will shift keep at it!! Still not started week 4 lol x

Wow that was quick :D well done u!

Took 26 days instead of 9 weeks :)

Unfortunately I gained a pound this week. Taken measurements hoping they change this week lol. Also changed from the new sw plan to the old style ones.

Crazy!!! Sure u will lose next week :D x

Well done!

Well done for the loss ;) keep up the running :D x

I too have about 8 stone to lose - I have to think of it stone by stone....

I find exercising helps, I am so unfit I need to start gradually.
I am with Slimming World and have only been doing it for 2 weeks so far - so new to all of this.

Good luck - remember on the bad days that there is always a good one just around the corner!

How has your week gone ? :) x

All horrid. Knew it would be a bad week as had mates up from London. But definitely don't warrent a 4lbs gain!!

Switching tactics this week. Gonna forget slimming world and count calories and hope it brings my focus back!

Have started up myfitnesspal again (aesir22) in case anyone else uses it and wants to be fwends :)

Have been for a run, it was really hard today. Dunno why I'm struggling so much with it lately!

do you think its maybe because you're doing same thing all the time? maybe have a day where you go a bit further but split the whole session up into intervals? :) makes it more interesting xxx

Back