8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Gonna do some decent exercise this weekend to get the motivation flowing! I just cant believe i gained so much while i was away lol

It happens,the main thing is you had a good holiday that's the main thing! Plus you will find when you weigh in again most of it will be gone its what people call fake weight.

Stay positive, it will be worth it!

Last edited:
Well lost 2.5lbs this week - exactly one third of the weight I gained on holiday, so 2 weeks to go til its gone again hopefully!

aesir22 said:
Hi everyone,

Just spotted this sub forum and would like to join in :) I have 8 stone I would like to lose. This will give a comfortable bmi of 22.5

I don't normally go with bmi as I have quite a stocky frame but I figure thats a good guide for now. I think I will probs look alright at 13stone but 11stone 4lbs is my target...which means exactly 8 stone to the pound to lose :)

I could really do with a buddy in the same boat as me. I am 26 but a buddy could be any age :) I am also doing slimming world and exercising. I have lost 5 stone before in the past (and put it all back on!!) and run a weight loss clinic at work, so I know lots about exercise and nutrition (I'm not bragging, just mean if anyone who wants to know stuff wants to buddy up feel free I'd love to help).

So anyone out there with a lot to lose who'd like a buddy please feel free to post and we can start kicking the 'insert explitive' outta fat!!!

Hi
I am also doing Slimming World and lots of body magic!! Want to lose 7stone 12lb to bring me down to 10 stone. 21/2 stone lost but so much more to go but am determined to get there this time ?

Just wanted to wish you both the best of luck on your slimming world journey.

You having a good week then aesir? X

I think so. Doing the exercise bike challenge in the slimming world forum, and food has been pretty much to plan all week. 3lbs would be nice!

How about you?

Not being doing so good recently but Im trying my hardest to get back on it! Had a 4lbs gain last week :(

Hey Aesir,

Sounds like you're having good losses so far. I've been on the SW plan now for four weeks, and lost 12lb so far. WI is Tuesday, and I'm hoping to be into the 16's by then! I started out at 18st exactly, and want to lose exactly half of myself, to be 9st at target. If I so desire, I'll go on after that and lose a few more pounds.
9st seems an awful long way away sometimes, but if I lose an average of 2.5lb a week, I *should* be at target by my birthday next July. *fingers crossed*

All the best
Mandy

aesir22 said:
4lbs is fine, try 7.5 lol! Itll only take a week or two to get back on track :)

I know but you were on holiday you had am excuse! I just had a birthday which is only one day! Fingers crossed though Im back on track now and its 'fake' weight and will be gone by Thursday! X

I would imagine its fake weight you'd had to have been astronomically naughty to have gained 4lbs of real weight

aesir22 said:
I would imagine its fake weight you'd had to have been astronomically naughty to have gained 4lbs of real weight

I was lol but scales are going down so that's good news! Hopefully by Thursday the gain will be gone and hopefully fingers crossed a little bit more! X

Well done that's great!

How was your holiday?

Back