8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Well done! Fab loss :)

Well done on the 2lbs!! I don't WI until Sunday, I jumped on the scales Sunday gone expecting a huge gain after being on holiday for a week and having loads of nights and meals out the week before I went away but somehow I managed to lose 0.5lb, was rather pleasantly surprised! Had two not so good nights this week so not expecting much this week, getting my butt back into gear now though in time for Christmas!

I need to lose 3lbs this week. Then I'll get 2 stone and club10 award at slimming world. Only ever lost 3+ twice, and one of those was first week. Eek!!!

U can do it!! Get gymming :) and lots of water :) and less syns maybe?! X

Good Luck xxx

That's fantastic! Just think perfect Christmas present next week when you lose that 0.5lbs!

Then it can be a new year pressie!

Well done :D Xx

Probably but not in a good way! Hope you feel better soon!!

God dam, had to leave work party early as felt soooo rubbish! Which is such a shame because it was really getting fun!

I had worried about eating and drinking too much but thankfully puking my guts up has put me off food and drink a little bit :D Had one small glass of fizz then mineral water for the rest of the night. I had a starter of pate (high calories but didn't eat much of it) and a main of beef in madeira sauce with potatoes, it was a teeny tiny portion so not too worried :)

Last edited:
Back