8 stone to lose, could do with a buddy!

Im here!! Just sulking because of massive Christmas gain!

Enjoy starting karate, my hubby lost all his weight doing martial arts without even dieting at the same time, doing sw at the same time the weight will drop off you! X

I really hope so, if it worked for him hopefully its the same for everyone he dropped from 14 stone to 10 stone 11 in 6 months and now can't gain weight to save his life! Me jealous well maybe just a little lol

Hope wi goes better than you think!

I know the feeling, but remember easy on easy off! As long as you go back to eating properly that weight won't able to sit for long!

Don't panic! That will be off in no time with exercise and SW :) x

Anything like that builds up a lot of muscle which boosts the metabolism, that's probably why he doesn't gain weight now. Jammy bugger lol

caroline g said:
Anything like that builds up a lot of muscle which boosts the metabolism, that's probably why he doesn't gain weight now. Jammy bugger lol

So not fair is it! He even has double my portions with extra bits of fat and can still lose 2lbs me however gain those 2lbs boo hiss!!

Maybe we should take up martial arts?! Lol z

I will actually cry tonight if I've gained that much in a single week. Karate tomorrow better shed it all off!!!

Well that's a lot better than the 10 u dreaded.. will be false gain anyway and u can get that off in a week :D xx

Much better than my 10lbs! Easy on easy off will soon be gone!x

Sure u will get a loss :) how are the martial arts going? X

Good luck!

Back