8 week challenge - bride2b - day 1 eeek

Hey hun,

Well done on the shred! I'm having a bad week. A really bad week! I just want to eat something normal with my kids it's driving me mad!! I'm really craving toast, sandwiches, bananas, fruit, it's mad but it's driving me crazy!

Im ready to give in already! I thought a month, ah that be easy but um..... No! It's not! I've weighed myself and not lost any more in the 2 days! Even bigger humph, this am I weighed a lb more!

I didn't think this diet would have down days like this. I salute all you ladies who have been successful on it! Xx

Ahhhh hun stay strong!!!

Let me tell you, that food will be there in a months time and u will feel better about urself while eating it sensibly! You've done so so well!! Forget the scales! This diet does work!!!

I know it's hard hun but I know u can do it!!!

Food will always be here xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep, I know your right!! Like in said I'm just on a bit of a downer! I won't quit, but still I wish I was 8 weeks on already! Lol

It doesn't help I've been doing the food shopping and cooking up a storm for the freezers! think I'm gonna make a curry for my lunch, maybe with a full tummy I'll feel better lol

Thanks Hun, :) words of wisdom always help xx

Glad I could help :D

Such a hard diet but u will be sooo proud by the end of it :)

Have a good day today xxxx

Hello,

Well days 10 and 11 done :)

Day 10 was such a hard day, I was craving everything and ready to pack it in, and I admit, I cheated! I had 1/4 of a mini naan bread dipped in my other halfs curry sauce and an extra pack but I'm back on track today. I gained a lb but hey..... I was more worried that it would bring me out of ketosis but I haven't felt hungry today so I think I scraped it! Lucky sod. I will try my hardest not to do that again!!

Today, day 11, I've survived this mega hot weather at work and achieved my 3 litre water goal easily! Enjoyed my dinner today actually so I think my slip up yesterday was called for! I didn't realise how guilty I would feel for cheering but omg, it was soooooo worth it, I needed it ha!

Anyway, here's to day 12, hope that's as sucessful as today. Just need the lbs to go back down now lol

Xxx

And.... And.... I managed to resist cakes At work today, all this week they are celebrating the olympics with free cakes in the staff room, millions of them!! And I resisted ah-ha! Check me out I'm proud of myself xx

Hey hun! Dont worry about going off plan a little, it happens! no damage done :)

Well done you to resisting the cakes!!

Day 12 already phew nearly 2 weeks down!!!!

xxxx

Well, that's another day down, no temptations, the only thing I haven't had today is my milk so I'll have that warm later :)

Just got back from a sweaty hours aerobics, but not any old aerobics....no this was to dance music so mega fast, I'm buzzing, feel energised but my muscles in my thighs ache and have since starting this diet. Is this normal?

1 day to go until weigh in Wednesday, that be 2 weeks down :) whoop xxx

Well done hun!

Aching is prob just due to exercise!

I'd love to do one of these classes, I'm too scared though haha xxx

How u getting on hun xxx

Morning everyone,

Well second weigh in after slipping off the wagon earlier in the week, but back to it and pleased to say I've lost 1lb! It's not a gain so that's all I'm bothered about! 8lb in total, it's still over half a stone :) Here's to a new week.

I tried three new things this week, I've made some cookies With the porridge this morning for snacks through the day, makes 4 so it's all good :) made strawberry mousse and hot chocolate pudding :) haven't figured out anything much to do with the savoury packs yet other than eat them, lol but the curry one is lovely and makes a big dinner when you add veg and chicken :) so Im in the experimental mode he he!

2 weeks down, 4 to go!! Xx

Woohooo well done Hun!! That's brill

Love all these new ways of eating the packs that's such a good idea!!

Very pleased for u xxxx

Day 15 down, and as strange as it sounds, I actually don't feel that hungry any more, I've switched it abut and am now doing the 4 packs a day to see if that makes a difference to. Y loss, as I don't have to weigh anything it's all there.

Do I still have veg and milk though, that's what I'm not 100 % sure of. Roll on day 16! Xx

Did U get my MSG hun xxx

Hello diary,

I haven't been here in a few days, 6 I think?? Shocking I know, life seems to have been busy and tiring this week!

Well end of week 3, 3 lb loss this week which takes me to 11lb in total. Inch wise, I've lost 12 in total, 2 on my bust, hips and thighs, and 1 inch on my waist and knees. And halves everywhere else.

The diet seems easier, I forget to eat sometimes, although my body doesn't let me forget, because I find if I skip a meal, I get hungry.... So I eat lol Achieve 3 litres water goal most days! I find the portion sizes a bit overwhelming now when I add my 200g veg, seems to bulk it up and look likes mass of food! I get bloated and stuffed! Never imagined that happening!

Had a couple of hard days where I was really craving the taste of things, over come that!! Even had a birthday meal out, (a friends) I had a piece of chicken, lettuce and cucumber, and because I was fussing feeding my youngest, I ate really slowly and didn't miss out on big banquet! Wasn't fussed about desert! I am actually craving savoury stuff! Because the shakes etc are so sweet, I think that why I'm craving savoury!

4 weeks left till re-feed! Think I'm going to have to place another order, I changed to 4 items a day to make sure I wasn't over eating so it's going down faster!

Have attempted Excersize now and again, I always think yeh I'll go, but at the end of the day I'm too tired! I hope everyone feels like this! I know I should go!! Tut!!

Only thing I am a little disappointed with is the speed of loss, I thought I would lose it faster like everyone else, but hey, it's in the right direction so, I cannot grumble at that.

One thing I am worrying about is when I re-feed, I go on holiday for just over a week, how do I prevent gaining so much? And I'm going to hate regaining the half a stone that is said we gain!!

cant believe I'm worrying already!! It's 4 weeks away! Lol well I'll say bye for now! Xxx

Hey hun well done on the loss and inches that's brill!!!

I never did exercise on s&s I didnt have the energy so don't worry too much bout that :)

I followed ww to prevent a gain, but will be Harder on ur Hols to follow something, if it was me i would eat healthily and small portions :)

I'm sure u will be fine :D

Xxx

I think it's the initial regain that's gonna trump me! I know I have to expect it but, I don't want to regain half a stone lol

Thanks for the advice sweet, I wonder if I can resist taking my scales with me lol xx

Well it depends on your body really u may not get the gain, I didn't do the proper refeed naughty me, I did my own with s&s products and following ww and I lost 2lb I never had a gain atall. So don't worry too much about it and enjoy ur Hol, Deffo don't take the scales!! Xxx

Ok well, here is a couple of pics of me! I will have to get the pic of me at my heaviest of the computer, I'll do that this evening. But here is a recent pic or two of me!

The top one is the most recent, as I was pregnant with my second xx

Attachments

• image-2152016431.jpg
    image-2152016431.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 39
  • image-591712031.jpg
    image-591712031.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2549399215.jpg
    image-2549399215.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 45
Ohhh look at you looking so lovely!!