8 week challenge - bride2b - day 1 eeek

Yep it's my little sister :) xx

Awww yeah can tell ur both very alike!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DSC052420.jpgDSC052400..jpg

These pics were taken 11 April 2011, i was 15 stone 4 lb, it was seeing these pictures of myself that made me realise how fat I had got, this was a year on from having my daughter, I was not this big when I'd had her, so a year of meeting mums, tea, cake, laziness and pure ignorance on my part made me get to this size! I then went on to lose 2 stone in 2 months, through healthy eating and lots of excersize! This brought me down to the weight I am today, 13 stone 4lb, and I fell pregnant with my second at the end of May 2011.

After having my second, I weighed 13 stone 5lb, Gaining only 11lb in pregnancy, which i lost within the first week of having her. it is after pregnancy i got a little complacent and went up to 14 stone 1. So here i am now on week 4 of my quick fix before my wedding, then who knows what path i shall be led down.

We all have the horid pics.... just thought i would share mine!! xxx

Awww ur daughters so cute! There is such a big difference in these pics to your others!
And only gaining 11lb and losing it straight away well done you! I gained 3.5 stone and kept it all on lol

Eeeeek not long to go now!! xxx

I can't see the pics but good luck with the plan hunny

11lb during pregnancy omg your my hero! Really want to keep mine minimal in a few years!!

Good luck and keep posting Xx

Thank you! I would have gaine less Uni didn't give in to the chocolate cravings! It was the dairylee Dunkers that did it for me lol n in the end sugar and naughty stuff! :)

Because I'd lost 2 stone I was already in the healthy eating zone! I just upped my calories from 1200 to 1500 xx

Hello,

So on Wednesday, after my weigh in I decided to try on a pair of jeans which was my first target! And I'm in them and zipped up!! They are the same jeans I wore when I fell pregnant with my first! Fan-dabi-dozi!! Soooo pleased!

I went swimming last night and feel shattered today, well aqua aerobics then 22 lengths, and tonight I'm booked onto a spinning class, I'm dreading it!! Ha ha! I'm working up a sweat just thinking about it! I wonder if I will be able to walk tomorrow ha ha!

Bit bored of the food now, I see why people need a break!!

I think I should write down my goals and add them to my signature! That's what I'll do now! Have a good day everyone! Xxx

Woohoo well done hun thats brilliant!! So good when u get back into something!
Brill idea to add ur targets, something to focus on :D

And well done you to the swimming! Dont know what it is with swimming but it absoloutly shatters me, like today i wouldnt of been able to get up after what u did haha!

Hmmm i felt like i needed a break after a month but carried on, finally got to 10 weeks without 1 day off and had enough, glad i didnt take that break though at 4 weeks as dont think i would of got back on it 100%!

Have a lovely day today xxx

Have to say, I am looking forward to the break, but I know I'm not ready to give up! And I probably won't want to have a break then either cos it's addictive! I don't like thought of having to do that first week again lol

But!! 3lb to go and I'm in the 12's!!! Whoop whoop!!!

I hope is class tonight doesn't kill me!! Lol xx

Haha yeah that first weeks not the best!
ohhh only 3lb to go, exciting and even better itll soon be here!! Love moving into a new stone bracket its amazing. I remember being like omg im going into the 16 stone and then in what felt like 4 weeks i was like omg im in the 11 stone wot the hell lol

I envy u so much doing that exercise, i couldnt, go you!! xx

Well, good evening diary, gals n guys, who ever if anyone that reads this lol ....

What a rubbish weekend at work, Saturday, was soooooo busy, I work on my own, I started at 8.30am and didn't get my lunch break until 3.30pm!! Cos I was sooo busy, I hardly drank anything and became dehydrated, had a day from hell, Sunday hasn't been much better!!! Still too busy to have a chance to drink, so found myself gulping on my shity half an hour break to try and sink atleast a litre, so for two days I haven't achieved my water goal!!! Argh, at least though, the scales have stuck on 13.2!!

Well, tomorrow is another day, I have aerobics at 7 and boy does this gal kick arse lol looking forward to it!!

As for the spinning class on Friday.... Ooph that hurt!!! I'm still walking like I've got something up my bottom now.... Ouch ouch ouch!!! Lol

Went to See possession on Friday too..... Don't bother I was sooooooo bored ha ha! But the bizarest thing I've ever seen, this woman in the cinema, quite a big lady, instead of asking for a new uniform cos hers no longer fit, or lose a few stone to fit in them again, she stood there, bold as brass, checking our tickets as the face of odeon, with her trouser flies stretched so wide open, tied at the top with bobbles and elastic..... There was a big triangle of belly hanging out..... I mean, come on love..... Ask for a bigger uniform! I wouldn't mind if her t-shirt covered her but it didn't! Lol bizarre!

Anyway I'm done with my little moan about things, and feel a little better lol.

Diet wise, it's all good! Bit bored and my oh and childrens food is starting to smell more and more appealing lol

Anyway, I'll sign off and stay strong worth my cupa t :)

Night xxx

Mornning hun!
Booo to the rubbish weekend at work, its a nightare when ur so busy u cant fit in even a drink!!
Blimey to the woman at the cinemas, some people dont care do they!? I do wonder sometimes if they got dressed in the dark and are aware what they look like!?
Go you!! your doing great exercise wise, i couldnt do it now never mind on s&s lol Or maybe im just lazy haha

Have a lovely day today xx

Good morning,

Well WI day for me so that's 2lb off this week! Fed up.com! I have another niggle in my head and I'm actually wondering if I should give up and go healthy eating and excersize!

Ive lost 2 lb this week despite doing excersize classes, I used to lose that doing the healthy diet last year, so I'm wondering if I should swap diets back to that one, for one I'm feeling tired all the time, my muscles are feeling weak, and I'm just getting a bit fed up of this diet, so was thinking of refereeing this week, and supplementing 2 of my meals with the packs eat the other two and kick the arse out of excersize! it totally changed my body shape too and I want to excersize, as mad as it seems.

Prim not someone who can sit on this diet and lose, I've shown that, and I'm not someone who can do excersize with it and lose either..... So should I turn back to healthy.

Plus the only positive sign is that I'm losing inches, and yes that is important, more important than weight, but my scales are showing that out of the 14lb I've lost 5 lb of that's muscle and even though I'm excersising, I'm still losing muscle! It's annoying me something chronic!

Feeling rather fed up of it all! Xx

Hello
Well done so far! You're doing great! I start on saturday but after reading your posts, I am worried about the muscle losing thingy?! Is it dangerous? Do you get your muscle mass back after re-feeding??
Hhhmmmm????
Jemz x

Hiya chick! You do whatever u feels best. Im going back to s&s as of tomorrow. Im not sure whats going on with the muscle thing but dont worry too much about it.

Well done on your loss xxxxx

Hey chick,

How are you doing back on s and s?

I've had an ok week, lost 2lb so far, currently 13stone bang on!! Another lb and I'm in the 12s whoop!

Busy weekend at work so just a quick one to see what's happening. I'm on week 5 now, time is going so fast, I have 3 weeks left and can see myself coming back after my break! I love not feeling hungry!!

Set myself another challeng of 30lb by xmas, 2 lb a week that will be! So I hope I can do it as that will bring me to 11 stone!

I'm falling asleep typing this so I'll log off and catch up when I can keep them open! Hope your well chick xx

Hello lovely!

Awww bless u ya sound so tired!!

I hope ur not doing too much!!

Ohhh love ur Christmas goal :)

I've set myself 20lb hahahahahahaha so unrealistic but we have to dream lol

Have a lovely day hope u had a good sleep xxxx

I can't see the pics but good luck with the plan hunny

11lb during pregnancy omg your my hero! Really want to keep mine minimal in a few years!!

Good luck and keep posting Xx

Lol, my hero too! I'm on vlcd and trying to lose baby weight. I gained nearly 4st :( but set to lose it now over the next coming months x

Hey,

How a you? I haven't been on much as some days are impossible, and I don't like these new settings on here, where have all the signatures gone and options to do stuff to your page?

Lost 4 lb this week but re Gained a lb this morning cos I caved in and had some beef (casserole and dumpling) not a lot but enough to gain a lb obviously lol

I'm really feeling it today, I just want to eat normal food and do it through Excersize now so I've been looking into the re-feed. I'll be re feeding 2 weeks early but I plan to crack on in the gym! I just need a break! I know it means I won't be at target, but it's either that or I'll cave in and not re-feed properly.

Stef how much did you gain on the re-feed? Now I'm 12 stone 13 I really don't want to go back up in the 13s but I have to do something before I cave in! Plus I'm low on shakes and can't face some of the packs I have left, gone right off mushroom pasta and macaroni, and I have 10 portions of it! Aaa agh..... Lol

How is the Atkins going? I'm going to try and find you now xx

Hope you are all well, xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey hun! Well done on the loss, I actually lost 2lb when I came off s&s lol weird! Didn't follow the refeed either just did my own! And then never gained anything after! U do what feels right, this is why I came off plan, 2 weeks early aswell because I knew I would blow it if I didn't!

Not on Atkins now I've had enough of dieting! Taking a step back for a while... :-/

I'm on the brides to be diarys xxxx

Back