8 week challenge - bride2b - day 1 eeek

Want2bme

:confused:

Hi all,

Today is my first day on S&S, but apprehensive as to what to expect although excited as I've read sooooo many amazing achievements by people.

For those doing the 3 a day plus protein and veg, how do you space your meals out? I have 2 girls, start my day at 6 so wondering how to get through the day without feeling the pang!

Im setting my water goal by my daughters routine, they eat and snack 5 times a day so if I have a pint of water at each sitting and 1/2 a pint at snack times thats my water goal achieved.

On the bright side I weighed myself today thinking I'm 14.4 but I'm actually 14.1 so that's 3 lb loss before I've even started, bonus lol

Any tips, pointers, anyone starting it this week also and need inspiration?

I have 8 weeks till I get married, and up to now I just haven't had the mind set I hope this kick starts me tomy long term goal of shifting 5 1/2 stone

A toast to the start of the journey, 1st goal, stick with it through this tough week ahead. Can I do it? Of course.... Watch this space (I hope :eek:)

Hey

Of course you can do it! If I can and I have a fussy eating 4 year old then anyone can lol with spacing your packs out, I normally leave the first one until late as possible, my son wakes up between 5-7 and I have my first pack at 12/1 so it is possible, just get that water down ya! I have one of those 1L bottles you can buy in the shop and I just fill that up every time.

Good luck with day one :) xx

Hey,

Thanks for the vote of confidence. If I can get through this week, I can do it I know it really :)

When did you start S&S, what have you achieved so far, what is your goal and time frame?

First shake at 9, the choc crisp one...... Better than I expected lol :)

Hello hun, found you :D

You sooooo can do it!!! Keep drinking the water, u will find what works for you with the packs and if u like coke zero or diet cream soda then get some!! I can't do without it :D but dot have too much!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi lil miss,

Liking the fact that me and thee seem to have a very similar goal!! ;) and both northern lass' lol

Im not sure if this is the right place to do a diary or if I should be doing it in the'diaries section but then I suppose I can do a post wedding diary as this first stint is going to be the hard one?

Where is your diary? Be interesting to read it, well today hasn't been so bad, so far I just feel tired and thirsty! Think I shall be going to bed early ! So many times I have gone to eat a bit of banana or something, I'm weaning my little one so it's all about food ha ha!

Oooh ooh where abroad are you getting married? My wedding coming up isn't the big one, it's only small with immediate family, we are trying soooo hard to get on the property ladder that we can't justify the cost of a wedding yet, but we want to be married so we are doing it small, and when we have a house and more flexi income, then we shall save and renew our vows, that's when I shall have the party and dress etc. :) if only money was no object, we would have personal trainers and be a size 6 just weeks after birth, all the surgery we like..... Ay well, the hard way it is then, know what they say, no pain, no gain lol

Xx

Your diary is in the right place, mines in this section too, theres just so many its hard to find them haha, here is mine
http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/259199-im-gonna-mini-bride-d-stefs-diary.html
Please dont bother trying to read it all it will take u forever lol i have progress pics on the first page and on page 69 :D

Im missing bananas! I had one everyday grrr!!! Im getting married in portugal, not a big thing either, just close fam and friends. Always said we would get married abroad, weve been together 10 years next yr, so decided to go for it.
Sounds like a great plan youve got there! Wish we would of done that along time ago! Weve wanted to get married more or less since we got together lol but could never afford it, ur idea is brilliant!

xxx

Good luck I'm on day 1 aswell I lost 3 stone earlier this year but have about another 3 stone still to lose x

Your diary is in the right place, mines in this section too, theres just so many its hard to find them haha, here is mine
http://www.minimins.com/slim-save-diaries/259199-im-gonna-mini-bride-d-stefs-diary.html
Please dont bother trying to read it all it will take u forever lol i have progress pics on the first page and on page 69 :D

Im missing bananas! I had one everyday grrr!!! Im getting married in portugal, not a big thing either, just close fam and friends. Always said we would get married abroad, weve been together 10 years next yr, so decided to go for it.
Sounds like a great plan youve got there! Wish we would of done that along time ago! Weve wanted to get married more or less since we got together lol but could never afford it, ur idea is brilliant!

xxx

Ill have a read of that later and a gander at the pics, which reminds me, maybe I need a photos hoot of my own this evening lol xx

Good luck I'm on day 1 aswell I lost 3 stone earlier this year but have about another 3 stone still to lose x

Ah cool, do you fancy buddying up? well done on the previous loss, nearly one day down
:)

Deffo get some pics!! I didnt and i so regret it, i only have like 2 or 3 of me at my start weight cos i would never have my pic took! xx

Yeh I will, that will be his job before bed lol ....... Tiredness..... That's all I've really felt today other than dashing to the loo. I never thought I would polish off solo much water, but I think that is e only way to cope!! Lol

Whats everyone up to tonight? You shall find me in bed come 9pm. Think lol xx

Just wanted to say welcome and good luck hun

Sounds like your doing fantastic

I find the timing really is the bit that helps. Spacing all your little snacks and drinks out.

Xxx

Hi Rebekah,

Thank you :) Yes that's what I have to work out..... The timings of the food. How well are you doing? No stats on your profile x

Well good morning world,

day one done...... Hello day 2! Today I am soooooo tired, not because of the diet I don't think, but not being able to sleep and then my 6 month old deciding to say good morning at 5.30 am and fidget all night.

Ive woken up with a tension headache and a taste in my mouth that makes me want to scrub my tongue over and over, it just wont go...... Whats all that about? Is thisthe beginning of ketosis? Already? I felt hungry early hours, but other than that, no hunger pangs, I probably am hungry but choosing to ignore it.

Busy day ahead in this sunshine, biggest challenge today is we have a house party this afternoon, I'm going to take my bar for them as there will be lots of sweet things about :( its fine, right?? Lol

And whoop whoop, guess what, I bought a dress yesterday, a sexy ruffled, navy blue cocktail dress in a 12 , that is my motivation. Other half has agreed that WHEN I get into this dress, he will take me to the ritz for dinner :) whoop!

Have to say I'm dying to get on the scales and see what's happened in the past 24 hours! 6 days till weigh in!

Have a good day everyone, wish me luck and willpower to not fall off the wagon! :) xx

Great your not feeling hungry hun, ace stuff :)

I'm 50lb down, got another 8-12 weeks on plan

Lovely of hub to offer to take you out at goal, lovely. I love going to the ritz its fab :) lovely treat!!

Have a great day Xx

Hey hun! What a great target :D
Good luck today I'm sure u will be fine!!! Deffo take the choc bar with you :D

Oh and yes it sounds ketosis is kicking in soon!!!

Xxxx

How do I know when I'm 'In' ketosis?

First stop, breath freshener and mints, can we have mints???

Have a good day girlies xx

I wouldn't touch mints

You will be in ketosis within 3-5 days on plan, so don't worry about it

Xx

There are these mint things u can get that dissolve on ur tongue that are allowed I used to have them on lipotrim but cnt think what there called now!! Xxx

Hello ladies,

How was your day? Well..... We got lost in the woods, 3 hours later ...... Omgoodness sooooo tired, did it with a buggy in trecking conditions, ended up on a horseriding route and then a bridal way...... Found a road, walked the wrong way and doubled back.....think I've Burned all my calories today... Whoops..... Little walk we said??

On the plus side I've been so worried with being lost I haven't thought about food lol Although for the first time ever I felt guilty sharing my water, in a daft way, I had a litre bottle and all I could think was, now I'm off track and don't know how much I've drank, what am I going to do if I feel hungry...... Lol magic water, luckily everyone was watered and I can start my mission of 1 litre before bed to make up for it.

Whats everyone been up to?

Well I'm off to treatmy nettle stings ouch ...... Xx

Wow what a day lol bet ur knakered now!!! Xxx

Back