8 weeks challenge!!!

can i join in too please, just the motivation I need.

Just want to say to every one "good luck"
were all in the same boat so if any body needs to talk or if the food is getting the better of you,
i am always here!!!

Lets melt that fat away...........................................

Sarahxxx

Hello guys!! I will be joining this, as you can see from my signature I have been on CD 9weeks and not lost much as I have basically been off plan most of the diet. My friend went on Hoilday about 6weeks ago and will be back in 3 weeks and I dont wanna look how I look now :( My goal is about 9st 7lbs and im currently about 11st 11lbs so have about 2 1/2 stone to loose...so tomorrow is my restart, well today now! and i plan to take it day by day. Tattoo sounds like a great idea....I dont know what to get though?!?
Good luck everyone and please expect my daily rantings and my daily struggles to be updated daily, well nightly as I hardly get on during the day.
XX

*waves* can i join please?
all though this is my first week on ss and i have lost nearly 2 stone, just waiting for official WI on friday to confirm my loss, but i would still like to thunder on with 3 stone in 8 weeks, starting friday!

Good morning everyone what a big group wel my treat to myself will be buying a nintendo wii very soon lol.!

I hope everyone is in great form this morning, and if your not let us all know, I SURE WILL!! lol

Getting ready to have my first shake now Banana! Im going to pop out today to River Island to try on some jeans ive wanted in size 12 wanna see if they fit yet.! lol

Wow size 12, thats seems like such a distant dream to me at the moment ;) Good luck!
Morning all, its GCSE results day today for my eldest so i'm all jittery, probably got about 3 hours sleep last night, even my Paul McKenna I can make you sleep mp3 didn't help!
Going to go have a yummy Vanilla and a pint of water now and then get ready for an interview to see if I have a place on one of teh best catering courses in the country (I'm a big bag o' nerves today)!

Day 1 for me. I had my porridge at 8. Now at work drinking loads of water. :)

shake

day 1 for me. I had my porridge at 8. Now at work drinking loads of water. :)

how was the porrige, i havent tried mine yet. ??? :d

good afternoon every one, i just finished my dinner (soup) lol. it was horrible, i must admit its the only one i dont like so far (oriental chilli)
i am feeling pretty good this afternoon although i am finding it hard as i have to feed my kids and my man yummy meals. my 8 year old daughter thinks its funny watching me drule over there food, shes even started making noises mmmmmmmmm yum yum mmmmmmmm this is lovely, lol
i might make marmite on toast for tea lol she hates it hahah

Anyway welcome to all the newbies that joined, and good look.
i have decided to buy a size 12 out fit ready for my new sexy slim body lol, i am going to hang it on my door until ready,

i cant wait to loose this weight, it will be great to go shopping and not have to try things on or even better not to have to got to evens lol,
keeps those posts coming girls!!
sarah,
Any body due any weigh ins?? Any body lost this week???
Any one feeling the food is getting better of them ???
let us know so we can support each other xxx
sarah x

hOWS EVERY ONE FINDING THE CAMBRIDGE DIET SO FAR,

~~~~~~~~ANY BODY BEING NAUGHTY~~~~~~~~

Hope you are all doing well and are having as great a day as me. My daughter passed 9 GCSE's with B's and C's , which is brilliant as she is Dyspraxic. My partner passed his Science GCSE with an A, which he needed to continue with his teacher training and i got offered a place on my diploma in profesional catering course, i was even fasttracked a year because of my experience and will be starting on level 2. This has been the best day ever! And now to go celebrate with the family by drinking lots of water and black coffee :D

Im back home from my short shopping trip well my new River Island Boyfriend jeans fit size 12R.!
FANTASTICCCC! so happy it was hard beeing out wanting people eat around me!

Couldnt stand it any longer so came back home, had my second shake now.!

Sarah so get you new sexy dress and hang it up fab idea.

My wi day is sunday morning hope for any sort of loss really.

hi all, congrats to choo, glad you had great day.
and congrats to shanny for getting in those size 12's
i will soon be in my size 12's even though i am a 16 now lol,
i am not giving up until i get there tho.

I am on the ss 1 b and i am struggling to find a 200 cal meal, i have just had i small piece of haddock with a few green beens and a sprig of broc,
but i also had almost same meal yesterday and i cant think of anything else???
any ideas any body,
does any body know how to get the lumps out of the shakes lol,

great

:d
hope you are all doing well and are having as great a day as me. My daughter passed 9 gcse's with b's and c's , which is brilliant as she is dyspraxic. My partner passed his science gcse with an a, which he needed to continue with his teacher training and i got offered a place on my diploma in profesional catering course, i was even fasttracked a year because of my experience and will be starting on level 2. This has been the best day ever! And now to go celebrate with the family by drinking lots of water and black coffee :d
what a great day you must have had, congrats to you all!!

hello guys!! I will be joining this, as you can see from my signature i have been on cd 9weeks and not lost much as i have basically been off plan most of the diet. My friend went on hoilday about 6weeks ago and will be back in 3 weeks and i dont wanna look how i look now :( my goal is about 9st 7lbs and im currently about 11st 11lbs so have about 2 1/2 stone to loose...so tomorrow is my restart, well today now! And i plan to take it day by day. Tattoo sounds like a great idea....i dont know what to get though?!?
Good luck everyone and please expect my daily rantings and my daily struggles to be updated daily, well nightly as i hardly get on during the day.
Xx
hi, did you start ss today??
How did it go ? Xx

Evening gosh that was a ling nap ive just gad lol well it worked ready to have my third shake now.

Sarah can i tell you i started at a size 16 (14.3) when i was at ww and look now so it will be your turn very soon.!!

I have a cd shake maker which takes out the lumps but i know some people use a hand blender too!

With your foods you can have chicken cucumber?? or are u a veggie?

Choo....well done to your partner and your DD, great results all round!!
Yeah I did SS 100% today, amazingly!! I didnt find it hard at all....with me the diet is more trying to get my head to not eat rather than my mouth iykwim? It starts by me saying I will eat, rather than me eating because I feel hungry...my bro also got good GCSE results today and i was going to take him to a restaurant to celebrate and obviously eat but he couldnt be bothered lol and just wanted me to buy him mcdonalds so I did and didnt get anything for myself, it was a real battle tbh because i didnt want it but still thought i "Might as well" but ended up not getting any :) then went to a friends house which usually involves lots of wine and food but just couldnt be bothered. Im quite proud, also I tried the moussess for the 1st time today and they werent that bad. Bring on 100% tomorrow!! Goodluck for tomorrow everyone.

Hi shanny,
thanks for that message, i needed a little perk up,
i was really struggling yesterday thinking i would never loose weight but i feel 100 times better this morning,
i have still stuck to diet 100% headache seemed to get the better of me yesterday,
I had my porridge this morning and i must admit it filled me up a lot more than the shakes and tasted quite nice too.

i am a bit confused with something tho,
i am on the ss b so i get 3 ss packs and i have 1 200 cal meal per day but my counsellor says i can have milk with my coffee, ???
but after reading the the details she brought me i read that i can only have milk with the ss a plan, so i really dont know .

i feel like i may have lost weight over last few days ,
i feel slimmer

Back