8 weeks challenge!!!

Well done yvonne for stcicking with the 100%
it takes some will power to do this diet and you are doing great,
i had to watch all my kids and my man eat fish chips and peas from chippy last night, it looked and smelt lovely (sulk sulk)
and the day b4 i had to watch them eat mc donalds lol.
but i am with you 100% and i am sticking with this diet until i get in those size 12's
xx sarah xx

Not veggi so could do with some good meal ideas for my evening meal, really struggling with what i can and cant eat, xx i need something that is filling too x

Hi shanny, thanks for letting me know.
my next weigh in is on wednesday at 2pm,
i cant wait,
my dads sister just visited and i havent seen her for 2 weeks and she said "wow you have lost weight" i was well made up,
i knew i had lost some but its great to here people notice. xx
when is your next weigh in ???
sarah xx

:talk017:

well, i am on almost done with day 3, cant wait for weigh in wednesday, really hope i have lost, i have just been shopping and i didnt realise how little energy i had, i am so sleepy, is this normal~??
also all my body is aching. not sure if this is normal either x

Im sure that is a sign of your body is going into ketosis so goooddd!!
Im off to a party tonite was'nt going to go because of food but i need to meet friends again now.

Just hope i have the will power to avoid this tonight, i noticed on my cd card my BMI is 25.5 which means when i am at a health range of 25 i cant ss or even ss+ so will have to go onto the 810 plan.!

Will see at wi sunday morning. sarah you can buy ketosis sticks to see if you are. You should be.x

shanny thanks for advice, have great night,
i am gonna sit in with my coffee lol i will be partying again soon though , spesh when get in my 12's woooohoooooooooooo
sarah xxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing good today! Been mad busy all day running round filling in this form and that and sorting out Nursary/childminders/after school clubs for my kids. I had to order my uniform today and it asked for my waist in inches, as the course doesnt start till the end of september I took off an inch from what I am now in the hopes that it will fit. I will have to order a whole new uniform in three or fours months time, but it will be so worth it!
I felt really dizzy and sick at the gym today so think its time I reduced it a bit, which is a nuisance as i've paid for two months worth!
Right going to have a nice bath then get down to playing 1vs100 on the xbox. Happy friday everyone!

Hi carole, when did u start cambridge diet??i am on my 3rd day and every bone in my body is aching, i got bit dizzy myself this afternoon, and very grouchy too lol xx
hope its all worth it lol

Guys im so sorry I failed today :( Well done to everyone else though who done 100%. I didnt do that bad really, just had fruit, a few pastas and a cherry bakewell!! Upped my water though. Will do 100% tomorrow.

lol yvonne your so naughty hahah,
well tomoz is a new day, i almost cheated today too, but managed not to and just a coffee instead , i must admit i am starving, and i dont feel like i have lost anything, but my weigh in is on wednesday so will see. really hop i have lost,

i wish i had a cherry bakewell lol they ar lovely x
100% tomoz xxx
sarah, xxx

Lol yes I know im very naughty ;) yep tomorrow is a new 100% day!! Your willpower is amazing, Im sure the scales will reflect that on Weds. My WI's are on Wednesday too! I really need to get into ketosis, havent been in it for a while! I can ignore th hunger that is no problem for me but I just need to train myself not too eat "because i might as well" grrr im such an idiot at times! I do think maybe CD is not for me and I should come off it but I am so not ready to come off it, even though im not doing 100% every day I like the restrcictions and the loss Ive had so far.

Ooooohh nooooo i cheated also lol lol when i think about it it's not that bad realllyyy!

But not good either i tell you what it was i was out with 5 friends i havent seen since the end of june.!
It was compliments after compliments after compliments about my weight now. so decided to treat myself to 2 large glasses of RED WINE!!! lol lol
I wore a lovley short dress aswell and felt slim too.! well that's done and dusted now fresh start suppose again.!

So yvonne these meee too lol x

Have a good day x

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY LOL.
I could just frink a huge glass of red wine, i love my wine, :eek:(
well i am on day 4 today and apart from being really stressed lol i am doing ok, i am not sure if in ketosis yet tho,
my head still hurts a bit.
i nearly give up last night , i was so stressed and sick of watching my kids and boyfriend eat really nice meals and i had crappy chicken and green beans and broc, so i sulked all night, lol but feel bit better now tho, just wish i could notice the weight coming off then i would feel better.
cant wait for weigh in ,
how much did every one loose on there 1st week ??? x
sarah xx

Hi carole, when did u start cambridge diet??i am on my 3rd day and every bone in my body is aching, i got bit dizzy myself this afternoon, and very grouchy too lol xx
hope its all worth it lol

Hi, I'm on day seven now. I think I had a 24 hour bug yesterday as i was feeling sick all day, but feeling much better today.

Shanny and Yvonne don't worry about it. Just move on and carry on :)

Having my first mealpack of the day at the moment, mmm chicken soup. Hows everyones day going?

hi, every one, i am on day 4 and i am so stressed, i had my soup about 1 ish it was spicy tomato, it was quite nice.
my head is killing tho, every muscle in my body is killing too,
my kids are draining me , mum mum mum mum mum mum mum mum lol,
hope this is just a sign of ketosis lol

have you had your first weigh in yet carole???
i have mine on wednesday, i cant wait.
i will be really anoyed if i havent lost.
sorry for moning every 1, i think this cd is getting to me,
think i need bit of motivation (sulk sulk)
sarah xxx
hows every 1 doing today x

My weigh in is on wednesday. I had a delayed start last week because of family things so my next weigh in will be when i'm 1week and four days which i'll count as my first 'official' weigh in,
I think I have the saturday blues, i'm so bored and grumpy today, I must be a real joy to be around hehe.
Sez make sure you take a painkiller and see if you can wrangle a nap, maybe that will help.
I'm going to go downstairs now and sigh at people to share my grumpiness ;)

Back