8 weeks challenge!!!

I agree hun, we are all going to kick this weight for good whoop whoop

Hows your day been Dione? are you SS 100% or plus?.. :) x

i have been SS this week is my 1st week of 810 and im loving it. Had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and i have already lost 6lb (down to 10.13lb) so really glad i am in the 10 stone mark :)
How are you today? What are you in hun? xx

hee hee we are alllllllllllllll going to be little slimettes ;)

Im doing SS 100% no food at all from now on... tried ss+ this week for 2 days and i didnt get on with it... far to much temptation.. so i have binned all the things i could eat.. and am back to being in control... im so weak with any choice :(

But i am soooo excited about the shrinkage!... 5 more weigh ins till the family wedding of the year where i will skinny and hopefully into the 13's!... im 15.6 at the min.. so fingers crossed for me girlies! :)
x

You will do great hun, you sem to be very strong and i cant wait to hear all about your progress :)
I think each plan suits people differently. I had to do ss for at least 6 weeks to re train myself andit worked but since my blip last week i knew i had to change it and i am so glad that i made that decision.
Not looking forward to 1000 though as there are far too many choices and i am scared it will all go horribly wrong

All fingers crossed for you claire i soo wish i stayed on ss longer so stay with it.!
you will be slim in nooo time when is the wedding?

Thanks.. :) i Did CD last year for a holiday i was going on... didnt really take it seriously... lost weight fast and then just ate crap again... suprise surprise i put it all back on.... so this time round i am so going to goal!... and maintaining for the future.. thinking about even becoming a CDC in the long run?.. will have to see.... You need to get yourself clued up on the low gi plan that is the next phase... and right meal lists.... then divide them up into the week... this will help with the choice thing im sure :)

Going to have to come off plan for the wedding, as my cousin has paid £35 ahead for the meal.. so cant really sit there with my shake! :)

Then i might SS until Ketosis then 810 it to near goal from there... not sure yet... :)

Whats your goal?... and what will you do to celebrate?

x

My goal weight is 10.12 to celebrate i havent thought really, i need to get there first.! staying 100% from tomorrow morning again.!

Yes enjoy your cousins wedding "only live once" xx

... i have a problem with actually envisaging about what i will look like at 11 stone.. (which i have set as goal).... but might want to go lower when im there... really scary!.. :)

Only 7lbs to go... wowza... god i would be soooo happy to be in your shoes right now! :) well done :)

x

ive just put my 2 year old to bed and he has just cupped my face in his hands and said 'your georgeous' I wanted to cry bless him :)

Awww... :) thats cute :) x

he made me feel i was so special, i think he done it coz i let him stay up a bit later lol xxx

Ha.. :) having a good night tonight... im addicted to Greys Anatomy!... have watched them all from season 1.. and im currently half way through season 3.. :) then i will have to peel myself away in a min and start packing for a night at the seaside tomorrow.. :) hope it doesnt rain!..

What are you weekend plans. ?

x

... i have a problem with actually envisaging about what i will look like at 11 stone.. (which i have set as goal).... but might want to go lower when im there... really scary!.. :)

Only 7lbs to go... wowza... god i would be soooo happy to be in your shoes right now! :) well done :)

x
Thank u claire i am pleased with my progress to date. I just need that drive again really but thanx to DIONE im back on again.xx

Thank u claire i am pleased with my progress to date. I just need that drive again really but thanx to DIONE im back on again.xx

Babe you have helped me in the passed so no need to thank me, just returning the favour xxx

Ha.. :) having a good night tonight... im addicted to Greys Anatomy!... have watched them all from season 1.. and im currently half way through season 3.. :) then i will have to peel myself away in a min and start packing for a night at the seaside tomorrow.. :) hope it doesnt rain!..

What are you weekend plans. ?

x

Got a really rubbish weekend, weve had a leak so i have a whole in my ceiling in the kitchen a whole in my wall in my bedroom and en suite, a collapsed wardrobe and a soaking wet bedroom carpet so need to get that sorted :( grrrrr
Glad i am insured. Got someone coming around @7.30am on Monday to view the damage so theres alot of work to bedone :(

i mean hole lol lol lol

Back