8 weeks challenge!!!

ah thanks hun, i still feel fat and unattractive at the mo but will hopefully get there soon. id love to be in my size 8's again (when hubby met me) but after my 2nd child dont think thats going to happen lol. I had a c section and i have that pouch look across my belly which i hate, would love a flat tunny again xx you are the same as me i eat out of boredom. Struggling a bit today as i am having to work from home due to a water leak in the house. I keep looking in the fridge :( i havent had anything though lol Plumber wil be here soon so that should keep me busy :)

sorry i meant flat tummy lol lol cant spell today he he he

Hello all im here back from work, knacked Heyyyyyyy Dione nice to see and hear from you again.! Yes join us all hun bun.

Welcome to the newbies "waves" day 1 one 810 plan so good so far loved me cucumber sandwiches lol lol.

Sarah i hope i read wrong u wanted to give up?????? Yvonne y u going chick? xx

Im good thanks Shanny, glad you are back hun, missed you xx

Are you allowed cucumber sandwiches on 810? OMG if you are i will b sooo excited lol xxx

lol lol my plan is slightly different as ive only got 7 lbs to loose now im having an 300kcal meal each day plus 2 shakes and fruit.!

I follow the eating plan on page 16 i think? so each day my intake adds up to 810.!

I didnt want to go onto the 1000 plan or ss+ so got an in between plan done by my cd.! Its taking so long at the moment im get soo distressed over it. But i know i will be well in goal by christmas so need to calm down on myself.!
My mum is paying for my weekly cd for a while other wise i would go back to weight watchers lol.!

So does it work ssing one day and 810 the other?? x

lol lol.

Dont be hard on yourself hun you have done sooooo well xx
Im doing 810 1 week and ss the next week. Only because i struggle doing ss when im on a late shift so thought it might help and keep me on track. Not sure if im allowed to do that though lol x

I know but sometimes really cant help myself lol suppose all we can do to keeping moving forwards and loose them POUNDS!!!

How is everyone getting on today???? where is everyone hiding!! x

definately hun. i had a really naughty week last week as i was off with hubby ans kids but ive just drawn a line under it and moved on xxx Not sure where everyone is

Hi, i am ere lol
really having bad day (sulk sulk) my boyfriend and his mate got the beers in b4 and now they gone pub and they are coming back with a load more beers, i love my largers and my wine , and just to make it worse they are all eating spag bol with loads of cheese and garlic bread, my fave meal,
and my boyfriends mate keeps bugging me to have a beer so i am not looking forward to them coming back from pub,
i dont think i can do this for another 10 weeks lol,
hows every one else doing,

hi to every one whos just joined
sarah xxx

Im thinking of having a very early nite as im thinking of food lol. I wont cheat but the thoughts are there.!

How much are people wanting to loose this week? im happy with 1.5 pounds really. As im eating carbs so not expecting alot really. xx

HI

im thinking of having a very early nite as im thinking of food lol. I wont cheat but the thoughts are there.!

how much are people wanting to loose this week? Im happy with 1.5 pounds really. As im eating carbs so not expecting alot really. Xx

hi, i am hoping to lose about 8lb this week lol i need to start seeing some big losses lol,

Sarah none of that talk, will you leave them to it go upstairs have a long bath.!
Dont let anybody ruin your hard work, Do you not want to loose this 2 stone for christmas?????

Think and say nooo its not for ever is it. Dnt give in no cheats, or blips we both want to see u loose another 5 pound next week??

Sez: Boo to the OH and his beer guzzling ways!! My Blokey is crap at cooking, so I keep ending up helping him!! dipped my finger in his pasta sauce tonight...first 'human' food to pass my lips in 60 hours...who'd have thunk it!!!!

Am doing OK, will be happy with any loss, as my body is awful at adjusting to change, and will sometimes even gain in a first week as it goes into some sort of shock!! Am hoping CD is drastic enough to avoid this, as it really upsets me!! Secretly hoping for over 7lbs, but not sure this is realistic, as am weighing after 6 days too! But hey, we'll wait and see!!

xxx

THANKS HUN X

Sarah none of that talk, will you leave them to it go upstairs have a long bath.!
Dont let anybody ruin your hard work, Do you not want to loose this 2 stone for christmas?????

Think and say nooo its not for ever is it. Dnt give in no cheats, or blips we both want to see u loose another 5 pound next week??

HI, THANKS, I MIGHT JUST GO AND RUN A BATH NOW SO I CAN BE IN IT WHEN THEY GET BACK LOL, MAYBE WATCH A FILM IN BED.
I DONT WANT TO GIVE UP, I AM SO DETERMINED, BUT JUST SO HUNGRY LOL
MY BOYFRIEND IS 100% BEHIND ME ON THE DIET ALTHOUGH I WISH HE WOULD COOK :sigh:
DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW MUCH TUNA I CAN HAVE BECAUSE I LEFT MY BOOK AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND I AM WORRIED I HAD TO MUCH, :D

ss+ 180g tuna in water yes longgg bath then t.v in bed if your hubby is behind dont let anyone let you fail!!!

Im off to bed at 8pm watch tv also.! all i want is 1.5 off got to work hard lol x
Well done Rhibro the weight will drop offff! x

sez: Boo to the oh and his beer guzzling ways!! My blokey is crap at cooking, so i keep ending up helping him!! Dipped my finger in his pasta sauce tonight...first 'human' food to pass my lips in 60 hours...who'd have thunk it!!!!

Am doing ok, will be happy with any loss, as my body is awful at adjusting to change, and will sometimes even gain in a first week as it goes into some sort of shock!! Am hoping cd is drastic enough to avoid this, as it really upsets me!! Secretly hoping for over 7lbs, but not sure this is realistic, as am weighing after 6 days too! But hey, we'll wait and see!!

Xxx
i think my body is the same, i was sooooo dissapointed when i got weighed this week after losing 5lb, i was sure i had lost a good 10lb . And everytime i read some ones success stories they tend to lose 10 lb or 13lb on there first week,
but i am still gonna stick to it, and not give in,
gonna go n put bath on in a sec and get kids in bed soon so i can relax.
You will prob lose 7lb if your 100%
when is your next weigh in?

Hi Sarah
Speak to your boyfrined and explain how difficult cd is and explain that he needs to support you in this. Tell him to ask your friends not to try and egg you on to blip. With CD you need all the support you can. I told my wholefamily before i started so they were aware and were able to support me. Believe me hun it makes it alot easier xx

ss+ 180g tuna in water yes longgg bath then t.v in bed if your hubby is behind dont let anyone let you fail!!!

im off to bed at 8pm watch tv also.! All i want is 1.5 off got to work hard lol x
well done rhibro the weight will drop offff! X

thanks hun, i had nice tuna salad for my tea, with loads black pepper, i feel quite full now. So speak soon girls i am off for a bath.
Xxx

Back