8 weeks challenge!!!

My weekend plans are boring really doing nothing at all staying in both days.!

Next weekend will be hard ive got a 27th bday on friday and a 30th on the satday.! i do need to get a new dress thou for the nites ive seen them in new look already.!

sarah, yvonne,choo, u ok ladies where are u all?
well im off now to watch BB for a bit.!

Its been nice chatting to you claire, BIG hugggsss to my Dione sweet dreams ladies.! xxx
nite

Nite.. :) nice talking to you to.. :) x

nite hun sweet dreams xx

Right guys hubby is back from Scotland so i am off to spend the rest of the evening with him (quick question what does OH stand for?)
Hope you all have a 100% evening tonight love to all and happy shrinking xxx

Right guys hubby is back from Scotland so i am off to spend the rest of the evening with him (quick question what does OH stand for?)
Hope you all have a 100% evening tonight love to all and happy shrinking xxx

OH (OTHER HALF)XXXX

HIYA

My weekend plans are boring really doing nothing at all staying in both days.!

Next weekend will be hard ive got a 27th bday on friday and a 30th on the satday.! i do need to get a new dress thou for the nites ive seen them in new look already.!

sarah, yvonne,choo, u ok ladies where are u all?
well im off now to watch BB for a bit.!

Its been nice chatting to you claire, BIG hugggsss to my Dione sweet dreams ladies.! xxx
nite

hi hun,
im here lol,

weighed my delf this morning and looks like since wednesday i have lost around 4lb and acording to my scales i am 14st 4lb but i am not getting my hopes up so goona stick with my cdc scales.
i was just reading all the post's and noticed you were having bit of bad day yesterday so hope your ok now and dont forget your in ya 12's now sodont worry hun.
i had bit of bad day yesterday , i made a big roast chicken dinner and i had chicken, broc,cabbage, raddish,and green beens only small amounts of each veg but prob a little tooooo much lol but to make thinks worse my kids all left there cabbage and green beens and they were soaked in cravy so i ate there them. lol,
do you think that will be bad ????
xxx
sarah xx

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday hun. It probably wont be a good thing to of eaten it but try not to worry too much. Just drink alot of water today and move on. If you beat yourself up about it you will just get depressed (ive done this many times) Just think how did it make you feel after you ate it? I bet you felt disappointed? Kepp hold of that feeling everytime you are tempted and you will soon start to resist.
4lb loss so far is fantastic hun, keep up the good work and keep smiling xx :)

Hi all, i'm here and doing ok!
After my nap yesterday spent the rest of the rest of the day organising my kids birthday party and then watched tv. Did anyone see 'Bin to Banquet'? The amount of food waste that comes from supermarkets is disgusting!
Saturday=ironing day so will speak to you all later (I hate ironing!)

hi

Hi Sarah,

Sorry to hear you had a bad day yesterday hun. It probably wont be a good thing to of eaten it but try not to worry too much. Just drink alot of water today and move on. If you beat yourself up about it you will just get depressed (ive done this many times) Just think how did it make you feel after you ate it? I bet you felt disappointed? Kepp hold of that feeling everytime you are tempted and you will soon start to resist.
4lb loss so far is fantastic hun, keep up the good work and keep smiling xx :)

HI, THANKS FOR ADVICE,
I AM FINDING THIS DIET REALLY HARD, ALTHOUGH I HAVE LOST A FEW POUND I STILL FEEL THE SAME,
HOPE I START SEEING SOME RESULTS SOON,
OTHERWISE I MIGHT AS WELL BE DOING SLIMMING WORLD OR WEIGHT WATCHERS AND SAVE THE MONEY.
JUST FEEL LIKE I AM STARVING MY SELF FOR THE SAKE OF LOSING A FEW POUND A WEEK,
IT SAYS ON WEBSITE THAT ITS FOR LOSING WEIGHT FAST AND ITS NOT HAPPENING FOR ME :(:sigh:

Heey im back from my nap now i must get dressed and get a few bits, Sarah you dont sound very good do you??

You have another 5 days to make more progress u said u have got a loss so far??

Heey choo claire,caroline,yvonne Dione where are you all in this cold day.!! x

IT SAYS ON WEBSITE THAT ITS FOR LOSING WEIGHT FAST AND ITS NOT HAPPENING FOR ME :(:sigh:

But it is Sez :hug99: According to your side bar, you have lost about 1lb a day. That's excellent!

You mention earlier about others losing 10lbs+, but when I started CD after a longish medical break, I only lost 3.5lbs that first week. A lot depends on how much rubbish you ate before that, because you get can retain more water, so when you start the diet, you get a bigger water loss.

It's easy to think that you can lose the same on other diets, but remember that we lose weight according to how many calories we eat. There's always a pay off. If you want a diet that has more food, then there has got to be less fat loss. That suits some, which is fine, but you can't lose the same amount of fat.

If you feel like you are starving yourself, which you shouldn't because your body is getting everything it needs, so I'll rephrase that...if you are feeling too hungry, then perhaps there's something that you are eating that's preventing ketosis?

To make it easier, watch those portion sizes. Double check you aren't having anything that's not in the book (green beans for instance) and hang in there because it will get easier :hug99:

Stay positive and you'll feel so much better about what you are doing to get your goals.

Heey choo claire,caroline,yvonne Dione where are you all in this cold day.!! x
Just got back from the gym and about to have a chicken and mushroom soup (minus the mushroom, I sieve it to get the bits out ;)).
Got OH's brother coming round tonight, usually when he comes round they spend the evening playing x-box and eating pizza/drinking beer but they can't do that tonight so thats going to be interesting hehe (i'm going to escape upstairs and read a book ).

Sarah, i'm sorry you are finding it hard, but keep at it, you've done so well and even if theres not a big loss on the scales day by day you are consistantly losing and chipping away at it.
You've almost lost a stone already, and i'm betting by wednesday you'll have hit the stone mark if not more.
Big hugs and :vibes:vibes to you! Keep at it, you are doing great!

Meeee again guess what everyone it's 5:30 and i can tell u all ive been 100% today and smiling away "CAN YOU ALL SEE"!! lol lol.

Right who else has been 100% lets share another successful day, all before X FACTOR comes on i love it.!!! lol lol

Im confident Dione has had an 100% day?? xx

Hi all

Been having a really crappy couple of day's wanted to do nothing but eat but couldn't face coming on here (stupid really cos I guess I could have done with the support). Feeling better now though and havn't cheated at all so am very proud of myself. I can feel a difference in my clothes today for the first time so I am well excited for my WI on Monday. Hope everyone else is doing ok and sticking to the plan :)

Hi every one,
thanks for support and advice,
i am feeling a little but better now, i know i need to just keep going,
hopw every one doing well?????
Has any one due there weigh ins ???

just got back from the gym and about to have a chicken and mushroom soup (minus the mushroom, i sieve it to get the bits out ;)).
Got oh's brother coming round tonight, usually when he comes round they spend the evening playing x-box and eating pizza/drinking beer but they can't do that tonight so thats going to be interesting hehe (i'm going to escape upstairs and read a book ).

Sarah, i'm sorry you are finding it hard, but keep at it, you've done so well and even if theres not a big loss on the scales day by day you are consistantly losing and chipping away at it.
You've almost lost a stone already, and i'm betting by wednesday you'll have hit the stone mark if not more.
Big hugs and :vibes:vibes to you! Keep at it, you are doing great!

thanks for the vibes hun, lol
i got them now , i feel much better :dsarah:d

Hi, havent been on much as ive been "bad" I have eaten, drunk alcohol etc....I am going to restart CD on Monday, I will do it properly this time!! My WI is meant to be on Weds but im not going to go for obvious reasons but for some silly reason Im scared to email my CDC.
You guys are all doing so well...please dont be mad at me for eating lol. xx

Morning my lovely chickens im wide awake as im going shopping with a friend so she can get a bday dress.!

Just packed my 2 cd shakes so plan to be 100% can't wait.Sarah i like your plan hun bun.!

Dione i know ure doing 100% well done lol.

Yvonne good to here from u nobody will be mad with you we are all human and LOVE FOOD lol lol funny!!

Claremary, caroline,choo hope your well today.
Right must go and iron my dress happy CDing today.! xx

catch u all later.x

Morning everyone ...waving madly

How are you all? Well please dont laugh at what i am about to tell you but i am not actually doing the 810 plan. I didnt look at the yellow book properly. I really thought it said 810 but i am actually doing ss+ 1b rofl. I txt my cdc yesterday and she was a bit concerned that i just jumped up to 810 without going through everything with her 1st. I said to her i have only gone up 1 plan and with the food being so minimal i didnt think it mattered. She then asked what food i was havin. When i told her she laughed and said i was doing ss+ which is better. OOps i should really learn to read things properly lol. Oh well its working for me so imhappy with that.
Sorry i wasnt on here yesterday, i was sooo grumpy :( TOTM due next Wednesday! I had no energy did not get anything done, was constantly tired and very moody :cry:I picked an argument with hubby even though i was completely in the wrong but just couldnt help myself. Anyway i managed to stay 100% again yesterday thank god. It was such a tough day though, the hardest all week. I was so tempted on numerous occasions but didnt give in so i am so proud of myself:D.
My youngest had his 1st terror nightmare last night. I didnt go to bed til midnight then he woke up screaming thinking there were spiders all over him. I couldnt convince him that there wasnt so i had to have him bed with me. He woke up a further 3 times so got to sleep about 3am yet he still woke up @ 7.30 this morning, i am so tired and have so much to do today as i did nothing yesterday.
Ive decided i am going to go to the gym every thurs and fri after work then either sat or sun for 1 hour. I know that my time with the kids and hubby are preciuos but 1 hur wont hurt will it? I need to do this as i am getting myself really own.
Anyway glad to see everyone had a good day yesterday (especially Shanny) and hope it continues today

Sarah: I agree with all that KD wrote, keep at it hun, you are strong and will succeed xx
Love to all xxx

Back