8 weeks challenge!!!

Dione just realised ure weight now is my goal weight!!! u wanna swap bodies lol PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! XX

No way hosay lol lol

Well done Sarah, good WI hun xx

As you know i have clearly stated the September is my month. The month i am going to make a difference, the month i am going to be a size 10/12, toned, slim and feeling great. This is the month i will start to be the old happy, confident me????? I have stayed 100%, been completely motivated and noticed the difference in my appearance. I have walked with my head held high and started to like myself again...until 1/2 an hour ago.
You all know i have had a massive leak and had to deal with the insurance company (very stressful) well the quote came in just over £4000 and the assessor tried to argue over stupid things. Dont get me wrong i resolved the situation and he caved in so i got what was rightfully mine. I get home to find a letter from the insurance company advisin me that the premiums have now gone up to £46 per month:eek:! i was so angry. I dished up the childrens dinner sat them down to eat then called the insurance company. The man was soooooo rude :mad: he wasnt interested at all. I was on the phone for 1/2 an hour and was clearing the plates whilst arguing with them. When i got off of the phone i realised i ate my youngest sons left overs :booboo:
I didnt even realise i had done it until i got off of the phone, went to put it in the bin and realised the plate was clear.

I am so angry and upset its unbelievable. I have been so good and focused and i do something like that :badmood:Its going to be hard enough losing the last 12 lbs as it is when i go up the plans but now i have made things worse. I am now glugging water (had 3L) to try and flush away the crap.

Sorry to vent but i am so disappointed with myself :(

Well done Sarah!... great loss!... i want to lose 5lbs or 6lbs on my next weigh in if i can!... 100% all the way!

Good luck Carole for tonights weigh in.. :)

x
thanks, i really didnt think i had lost this week even though i was 100 % i just felt like the same old frumpy me me today i feel great, xx hope you have good loss too xx
sarah xx

Well done sarah x

hi shanny, not seen you on here for a while, hows things hun.??
did you manage to lose that last couple of pounds ??
sarah xxx

Well done Sarah, good WI hun xx

As you know i have clearly stated the September is my month. The month i am going to make a difference, the month i am going to be a size 10/12, toned, slim and feeling great. This is the month i will start to be the old happy, confident me????? I have stayed 100%, been completely motivated and noticed the difference in my appearance. I have walked with my head held high and started to like myself again...until 1/2 an hour ago.
You all know i have had a massive leak and had to deal with the insurance company (very stressful) well the quote came in just over £4000 and the assessor tried to argue over stupid things. Dont get me wrong i resolved the situation and he caved in so i got what was rightfully mine. I get home to find a letter from the insurance company advisin me that the premiums have now gone up to £46 per month:eek:! i was so angry. I dished up the childrens dinner sat them down to eat then called the insurance company. The man was soooooo rude :mad: he wasnt interested at all. I was on the phone for 1/2 an hour and was clearing the plates whilst arguing with them. When i got off of the phone i realised i ate my youngest sons left overs :booboo:
I didnt even realise i had done it until i got off of the phone, went to put it in the bin and realised the plate was clear.

I am so angry and upset its unbelievable. I have been so good and focused and i do something like that :badmood:Its going to be hard enough losing the last 12 lbs as it is when i go up the plans but now i have made things worse. I am now glugging water (had 3L) to try and flush away the crap.

Sorry to vent but i am so disappointed with myself :(

Hi hun, dont worry your self about it, these things happen lol, i was also picking off the kids plates the other day because i was distracted by THE MOTHER INLAW lol,
tomorrow is a new day , just pretend it didnt happen and carry on with the diet like nothing happened. and just drink plenty of water like you have been, you will be fine, xx
sarah xxx

Thanks Sarah,

I feel alot more positive today and back to 100%. TOTM has now arrived and i am in agony but i have a really busy day today at work so hopefully that will keep me distracted.

Shanny and I are now going to do 50 sit ups in the evening every night @ 7pm so it takes our mind off of food (see shanny i have told everyone noe so you cant back out lol lol)
Anyone else want to join our little excercise plan?
Hope you all have a fantastic day xxxxx

great to here your back on form lol, i am in with the exercise, could do with it.
feeling a bit lathargic today tho.
hope i feel better later.
xxx

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. I'm having the day from hell! Couldn't go to WI last night because of family things so arranged to go this morning, my OH put petrol in the car only to have our card declined, which was a shock as we should have been paid Wednesday. Got home to find no money in the bank (at this point I freaked out thinking someone had managed to hack into our account etc...I tend to go to the worst possible scenario first :eek:), my much calmer OH called the bank to find out there had been a BACS error and the money would clear tomorrow instead, so everything that was due to come out came out but nothing went in leaving us with absolutely nothing. So have had to rearrange WI for tomorrow so we can pay for our food packs, and it will be at 7:15 at night so I will have to try and keep my youngest awake so i can go, if not OH will have to go and I'll be weighed next week. I think i'm cursed to not be weighed!
Though on a brighter note, I think i've reached a plateau, food is not at all bothering me today. Even with all the stress I haven't been tempted or bothered by food at all, I hope it lasts! :D

Thanks Sarah,

Shanny and I are now going to do 50 sit ups in the evening every night @ 7pm so it takes our mind off of food (see shanny i have told everyone noe so you cant back out lol lol)

50? I think i'd die after 20! Good luck :)

Heey ladies im here been 100% since saturday last nite i had a bag of crisps!!!!!! loved it. So thats the only blip ive had so far wi saturday morning.!

Well im still dishearted as my scales havent moved soooo since last nite i cant stop thinking whether i have or not!!!

Got my last shake at 7ish just need to get through tomorrow plus got a party tomorrow evening and satday evening.!

Dione oohhh yeah sit ups !!! lol lol nearly forgot lol thanx for sharing with everyone. I really cant believe the last bit of bloody fat will not go AWAY!!!!! X

Hi all, just sat here at 10.25pm bored to death,i usualy would go to the fridge and pull out some sort of cake or some munch, but i am feeling quite good. i just been looking online at clothes to buy when i am a size 12 lol, i am feelin quite positive latly, more so since i had my weigh in on wednesday, i really thought i would have give up buy now, but i give my self a tap on the back for sticking with it. i am finding it a bit easier now because kids are back in school and my boyfriend is a plumber so he isnt here in the day time so i only need to think about my self with regards to food so i am not having to watch every one eat, and when they all come home i have my tea with them so i get to eat with them, i can feel the difference in my self. i have taken pics of my self every wednesday since i started the diet and i was going to put them on here this week but i am gonna leave it 1 more week then you can all tell me if you see a difference. i was lookin at my self naked yesterday in the mirror eeek lol, and my love handals have gone and so has my back fat lol, my boyfriend suprised me last week with some new pants and couple of tope and he got them in a size 16 which is nearly 2 sizes lower than when i started diet as i started at size 18/20 and i tried the tope on and they are really nice and even a little loose (great) but i tried the pants on last week and i could only just fasten them, booooooo,
BUT.............. i tried them on this afternoon, and guess what .....................they fit great, yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh,
sorry for going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on lol, i just havent been this close to 13st in about 8 years lol,
i was 15st 9lb just 3 1/2 weeks ago and now i am 14st 3lb.
hows every one????????????????????????????????????????
sarah xxx

That's excellent!!! Well done you!

What phase of CD are you on? I'm starting day 5 today. I feel okay but I'm concerned I have a number of social outing from tomorrow then Tues & Weds. Eeek!!

that's excellent!!! Well done you!

What phase of cd are you on? I'm starting day 5 today. I feel okay but i'm concerned i have a number of social outing from tomorrow then tues & weds. Eeek!!
hi lilb,
thanks i feel greta, i am on week 3 of the ss+ and i found the 1st week really hard, what ever you do dont give in when you go on your social outing because its so hard to get back on track.
And you will regret it and the worse part it the fact that your paying to lose weight,
have you ever done cd before???
Sarah xxx

Well done Sarah.. your doing great!.... im currently sat at work in my SKINNY size 16 jeans!... they most definately didnt fit me 2 and a half weeks ago!...they are a little tight... and i have a little muffin top when i sit down!... covered by a very long cardie...but they look nice and i feel good!!!. also weighed myself on my own scales this morning which i think are about 2lbs lighter than my cdc.. and i was 14.13... so in the 14's!... just hope now i can shift enough before Tuesday for this to show on my CDC weigh in!.. :)

What are your plans for this weekend everyone?

xx

hi, i have got a pair of skinny jeans too but as yet they dont look right lol, i can just about get in them but my legs look an odd shape haha.
but good on you for getting in your 14's.
i am having a relaxing weekend with my kids and other half,
so gonna chill and do NOTHING lol,
hope every one good today xxxsarahxxx

Just had a bit of a blow out.... not sure i can class it as a cheat.. but it was a bit larger than a SS+ meal i think... i had:

1 Medium chicken breast grilled with some oregano sprinkled on
7 Mushrooms in a pan with a little water... black pepper and a tiny corner of a vegetable stock cube...
Some mixed lettuce, and some cucumber...

Can anyone confirm that i have gone overboard on this meal? other than this today i have had a cranberry bar and a banana tetra...

It was either this or something soooo much worse... i was eyeing up the kebab meat at the chippy!!!....

:( Friday blues... going to be 100% Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday then weigh in on Tuesday night...

xx

just had a bit of a blow out.... Not sure i can class it as a cheat.. But it was a bit larger than a ss+ meal i think... I had:

1 medium chicken breast grilled with some oregano sprinkled on
7 mushrooms in a pan with a little water... Black pepper and a tiny corner of a vegetable stock cube...
Some mixed lettuce, and some cucumber...

Can anyone confirm that i have gone overboard on this meal? Other than this today i have had a cranberry bar and a banana tetra...

It was either this or something soooo much worse... I was eyeing up the kebab meat at the chippy!!!....

:( friday blues... Going to be 100% saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday then weigh in on tuesday night...

Xx
hi, i got to admit it sounds more than what it actualy is lol, but i do it all the time. And i even pick off the kids plates(only there veg)
but i still have good loss every week,
i had tinned tuna , cucumber,raddish and lettuce for my tea, i was nearly choking because it was sooooo dry,
i find it really hard on ss+ finding the right meal,
it says in book that you can have 2 tablespoons of green veg???
I Chop my veg up and pile it on the spoon lol
sarahxxx

Hi everyone, just to let you know I had a call yesterday to tell me my Grandad had died. The funeral is on friday in Birmingham so i'm going to be up and down a lot over the next week. I have my weeks worth of packs and will try to stick to cding but if i don't i'm not going to really worry about it. Hopefully I'll be back next week being all to tell you all how much I lost, but if not then i'll be starting afresh. Good luck to you all and hope you all have a great week.

Hi everyone, just to let you know I had a call yesterday to tell me my Grandad had died. The funeral is on friday in Birmingham so i'm going to be up and down a lot over the next week. I have my weeks worth of packs and will try to stick to cding but if i don't i'm not going to really worry about it. Hopefully I'll be back next week being all to tell you all how much I lost, but if not then i'll be starting afresh. Good luck to you all and hope you all have a great week.

Hi carole, sorry to here about your grandad.
dont worry about the diet for now,
restart when you ready too.
soeak soon hun xxx
sarah xxx

Heey carole put cd aside start when ure ready again, sorry to hear about your news.

i had wi lost 3days IVE GOT MOVEMENT AT LAST.. which now means im moving up to the 1200 plan not happy i did say to my cdc i want to stay on 810 still but as ive only got 4 lbd till goal.

looking at the plan i can eat bread lots more foods scary really as i know my losses wil be slow again. but aiming for 2 lbs next week really, but i know i will reach goal ready for xmas in 15 weeks time.!!

Im going to get ready for my friends 30th birthday bash 3 course meal the clubbing afterwards cant wait. I was out last nite also didnt touch any foods a all just had wine again lol.!

But will stick to my plan for tonite and not eat fatty foods at all this is a life time change now!!

How are we all today??

Dione hun bun thank u for ure help this week, here's to week 2 chick.xxx

Back