8 weeks challenge!!!

Hi All,

Choo: Sorry to hear about your grandad hun, thinking of you xxx

Sarah: You sound really motivated, well ldone hun keep up the good work

My dear Shanny: You are more then welcome hun, ur such a sweetie and im lloving the txts :) Well dine on your loss sweetie, knew you could do it mwah xxx
Sorry havent been on here much, had a manic weekend (sons birthday ) and ill have a very manic week this week (builders start the work tomorrow)

Well my sons birthday went really well, he absolutely loved it. It was the 1st year he really understood his birthday and enjoyed opening his cards more then his presents which was really sweet. He made me read evey one bless him. It wasnt such a success for me though :( im not going to lie to you or to myself, i ate food and drunk alcohol!!! I dont really know why i done it, i said to myself and everyone 'im having a day off but it will be fine' how wrong was i as the scales tell me ive gained 1lb :( :( :(
Im not going to stress over it as it is noones fault but my owm. Stressing willnot make me lose it so i have decided to ss until my WI on tuesday to make sure i at least sts or lose a small amount. Shanny i really feel i have let you down this week and im sorry for that, i was so determined this week yet i let the demons beat me :( well not again thats for sure as i dont want to be on CD forever xx

September is still going to be my month and i am determined to reach goal by then :)
How is everyone? Hope you have all had a good weekend

i have adaded the weight i want to lose for the rest of this month to my signature. do you think i am being unrealistic?

Hi, I am feeling pretty motivated, i am so looking forward to loosing my weight. i am still 100% i even did some baking with the kids yesterday and i even put a cake in my mouth but i spat it out straight away. i just though"is it worth it" and i soon realised that it wasnt.
i weighed myself this morning and it looks like i may be in my 13's but not going to go off my scales and i am going to wait till weigh in on wednesday. really hope i am in my 13's as i havent been in my 13's for a very very long time.
hope every one doing well.
DIONE, dont worry about your blip., just carry on as normal with your diet and forget you did it,
it was your sons birthday so dont worry, xx
sarah , xxx

Heey my CD'S i am so tired still in my p.js knacked got home at 3:50 well my nite was just ok lol.!

Yes i drank again loadsssssss lol no food at all.! But heey i enjoyed my nite back on the 1200 plan today.!

Dione WHAT IS THIS TALK " YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN" (Rubbish) i dont think anybody would expect a parent not to eat drink at their own son's party.!!! so lets forget that mad thought hun.!!
Mine to young for kids yet, and i would defo stuff my face if i had a party for my kids lol lol.

Im lacking my water in take recently so must push on that really.
Sarah you will be in the 13's and you sure you will wave goodbye to the 14's forever.!

Where is yvonne and clairemary gone?? xx

Shanny: Cheers hun you are a sweetie xx Just felt as thouggh i was encouraging you not to eat yet i do the opposite.

Sarah: thanks hun, im sure youll b in the 13's as you are so motivated xx

Ive now put yesterday behind me. Need to catch up on water though. Only just had my bar as my1st meal ad on my first glass of water as we have spent the mrning clearing the bedroom and kitchen for the builders tomorrow. Going to make sure i drink at least 3L today and will try SS rather then ss+ to see if i can repair some of the damage. Ill be lucky to STS this week xxx

Hey peeps im here... just been crazy housework lady today!... ha!... my house is sparkling!.. and i have even got a huge pile of clothes ready to ebay!... just need to take the pics and add them on.. :) should keep me busy!... :)

Had a 100% day yesterday and today... just trying to drink more water at the min... went to the cinema last night and just brought a bottle of water... (which was £2.70!!!) and glugged throughout!... film was crap thou!.. it was that Dorian Grey.. :( ah well.

Choo sorry to hear about your Grandad :( take you time with it..
and Dione.. already sounds like your back on track.. :) keep it up till Tuesday ! :)

Sarah.. you really have got the determination for it now... you sound major positive... have you started to think about the type of tattoo you want when you get to goal!?

Have a good Sunday everyone :) xxx

thanks clare,

Ive edited my sig with mini goals and target weekly weights so hopefully that will motivate me. Its doubtful i will get to goal by Sept now as i have to go up another plan when i hit 10.7 (when ever that will be)but its no point beating myself up over it, just means ill be around for a bit longer.

Im trying to look on the positive side of things. Ive lost 29lb in total in 2 months which to be honest should make me proud not depressed. Im at a size i havent been for years and fitting into clothes that i never thought i would. So i am going to keep my spirits high and move on :)

Just had the best SS+ dinner again!... tried the 200g of quorn pieces... poached in a little water.. and black pepper... put into 3 little gem lettuce leaves... and wrapped up... was delicious!... does everyone feel that doing SS+ is simlar weigh loss to normal SS?... I always cant decide what to do... and then feel guilty when i do have a ss+ dinner.. :(

Going to have a path in a min and pamper...

Dione... you have done brill... :) you will get to goal im sure :) keep being positive.. :)

xxx

As its quiet o here today i have just added to my blog. After reading it through its made me realise i need a bit of help so thought i would share it.

Sorry for the long post, feel free to skip it xxx

i am sitting here whilst hubby is cooking home made lasagne and i am really really really hungry. I am loving the way i am starting to look yet i am having one of those days where i feel i cant go on anymore. I need food!!!!

I am now questioning myself, asking am i happy? Would i be happy at the size i am now? The answer is NO!!

I then ask myself am i happy on the diet?, Can you stick to it 100%? Today i simply cannot answer the question :(
I wish i was one of those women who could eat what they fancied and didnt put on about 6 stone. I look at a chip and put on 1 stone.

I am so fed up and dont know how to get out of this mood.
I really to want to succeed on cd but i am really struggling. Why struggle now when i have done so well so far???

Help me get out of this horrible negative mood and bring back the positive thinking Dione

Oh Dione... its soooo normal to feel that way... you get to the point of sticking to something for such a long time... all you could see was the end point... and now thats its really near your mind is telling you to just give in now... "you might aswell your nearly there anyway!!"....

You need to stay strong... have you gone up the plans??... i think you need to consider the 1000 cal plan... and start thinking about the food you need to eat for LIFE.... my cdc recommends Low GI... i have brought a few books.. and they really do make sense for the long term... no more diets... just the way i will eat for ever...

Also people who eat and dont put on weight are normally people who move more... think about upping your activity levels... the feel good factor that comes from that will spure you on all the more and might actually speed things up...

Keep your chin up... your just having a bad day... :( we all have them. You need to see that you are in touching distance of your goal!... how disapointed will you be looking back on this moment in the future with all the weigh regained and wishing you had just stuck out for a bit longer.

You need to defo shake things up in your routine... change your plan... set your meals... think about the life diet you are going to follow to maintain.. and try and fit in some exercise... even if its just swimming once a week with your little boy...

You can do it... i have lots of faith in you... :)

xxxx

I am loving the way i am starting to look yet i am having one of those days where i feel i cant go on anymore. I need food!!!!

You don't 'need', you 'want'. That's absolutely normal. Doesn't mean you should have though. It's just a want. I guess there are other things you want more. Try not to focus on what you are missing out on. Think of what you are getting by not giving in. Be proud, but gentle with yourself and always remember the want is just a want. It's not harmful at all. It's what you do with it ;)
I then ask myself am i happy on the diet?, Can you stick to it 100%? Today i simply cannot answer the question :(
And do you have to answer it? Do you need to know what you will be doing, or how you will be feeling later on in the day?

Just deal with the 'now'.

I am so fed up and dont know how to get out of this mood.
I really to want to succeed on cd but i am really struggling. Why struggle now when i have done so well so far???
I think we've all had days like this. I remember having days when I felt I could stick to to SS forever. It felt so easy. And the next day I would fight every moment.

But it's not a fight. You are free to do whatever you want. Just make sure that what you do wont be a regret tomorrow, or next month.

You're doing grand lass. Just accept this is a harder day it's a day of 'wants'. Tomorrow might feel so much better. Go do something nice for Dione now.:hug99:

Have a look through catalogues and plan your new winter wardrobe. A lovely bath with candles..whatever feels good, and be so proud of yourself, because you know you can get through it and tomorrow you'll look back and be so chuffed that you stuck to the diet even though it was hard going.:hug99:

Clare & jd thank u so so so much!
Ur right of course!! I have just had a nice hot bath and really thought about what it is I want. I want to be slim and confide t again.
This means dealing with the demons and not giving I to temptation!! I so want to get to goal and I k ow now that it's not goingto be easy. I have had a really bad day but I have got to get over vit and move o . I will continue ss + for at least another week theN look into my plans. Excercise is a prob as I work long hours, have the kids to sort out and the house as hubby works away but I guess I'm going to have to find the time somewhere.

Thank you both again and big hugs to u both xxxxxx tomorrow will hopefully be a better day xx

I will continue ss + for at least another week theN look into my plans.

The 810 could be a good plan for you. The portion sizes are good! ;)

Excercise is a prob as I work long hours, have the kids to sort out and the house as hubby works away but I guess I'm going to have to find the time somewhere.

Please don't stress about the exercise. It's more important to do something when you are further up the plans and maintaining. At this stage, it wont make any difference to your weight loss, in fact too much could work the other way.

You have a lot on your plate, look after the diet first, then find some sort of 'moving' that fits well into your lifestyle later on. Something you enjoy regardless of the health and weight benefits.

Hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Thanks KD you make so much sense :)

Well so far so good today. I feel aot more in control, drunk 1L of water and just about to have my bar for breakfast. I have decided i am going to stick to this, i just had a bad day and will not let it get to me.

I would like to thank you for your support, you have helped more then you realise ((HUGS)) to you xxxx

Glad to see your having a better day Dione.. :) im officially on day 21 of CD... It has gone super fast!.... week 3 weigh in tommorrow... fingers crossed. :)

Feeling good today.. have gone down a knotch on my belt this morning!.. :)

x :)

Well done hun keep it up u r doing so well xxxxxxx

Hi all x
Hope every one doing well,
Well its 2.45 and i am just sat here waiting to pick kids up from school thinking about what kind of clothes i will be wearing when i am a size 12 lol,
i have been looking online at different clothes and getting myself excited about losing my weight.
i really hope i have lost this week but really dont think i will have .
my cdc told me last week that weight loss seems to slow down around week 3 and 4 so i am not expecting to much.
but i do feel healthier since losing the bit of weight that i have lost.
Has any one had there weigh in this week???
xxsarahxx

Hi Hun,
My wi is tomorrow but id be lucky to sts :( still never mind x

Good luck for Weigh in ladies... mine is tommorow night!.. :)

I love copy and pasting pics of all the nice clothes i like into Powerpoint... feels like i been shopping afterwards!... and its inspiring to keep looking at.. also extreamly time consuming!... good to waste those hours in the evening instead of thinking about food!... i have a page for each occasion... Evening/Going Out, Work/Smart Casual, Casual, Holiday :) im such a geek! :)

xx

lol never thought of doing that :)

I have the head ache from hell tonight, think its stress with the house.
I did have a bit of good news today though. I found my denim skirt size 12 and guess what.....it fit whoop whoop
Gave me that little feeling again and showed me the reason why i am doing this diet. Im going toorder some size 12 work clothes and start getting rid of the 14'sso i dont fall off of the wagon again otherwise ill be going to work naked and believe me thats not a nice picture lol xxx

Back