8 weeks challenge!!!

Hi, well i weighed my self the other day and i am suppose to be in my 13's according to my scales but i have decided to stick to my counsellors scales but they say i am exactly on 14st, so bit gutted but next wednesday will be a good weigh in because i WILL lose 1 or more pounds.
the main thing that keeps me going is that i am losing weight and not gaining and also the inches are coming off.
maybe i am in my 13's but i do hold a lot of water at (TOTM)
SARAH XXX

Yep... you will have a brill loss next week :) you will be celebrating being in your 13's!... i only lost 2 this week :( was gutted... but im similar to you i am on TOTM although this is nearly week 3 of having it!.. so peed off now!... my CDC thinks the diet is messing with my hormones abit, but they should calm down this week hopefully and i will be back to normal.. :)....

What ss+ dinner are you having tonight?..

x

Evening again where is everyone??? i was a happy chappy last night (wasn't I Dione???) I txted my CDC saying i wanted to chat to her about me SSing for 4-5 days only.!

Got myself all movitaved that i was going to start in the morning until next monday. Shes goes and cancels last minute, ARRRGHH plus i know she wont be very keen on the idea as im only pounds away from goal.!

Will have to see what happens tomorrow suppose.
Right my well dones to sarah we are both seeing the 13's next week and clareymary well done chicks.!!! xx

Evening again where is everyone??? i was a happy chappy last night (wasn't I Dione???) I txted my CDC saying i wanted to chat to her about me SSing for 4-5 days only.!

Got myself all movitaved that i was going to start in the morning until next monday. Shes goes and cancels last minute, ARRRGHH plus i know she wont be very keen on the idea as im only pounds away from goal.!

Right my well dones to sarah we are both seeing the 13's next week and clareymary well done chicks.!!! xx

you were babe and so motivated too. annoying when they cancel at the last minute but dont worry youll get to goal by ur bday babes

13's? Ur under 13's?

I tried a size 12 dress on today and it fit :D:D
Mind you with all ive got going on at the mo i keep forgetting to eat.

Mum and husband split up today (long story) but believe me with everything else this is the icing on the cake. My mum is devastated :cry:

well done sarah & Clare, you are both doing fantastic xxxxxx

you were babe and so motivated too. annoying when they cancel at the last minute but dont worry youll get to goal by ur bday babes

13's? Ur under 13's?

I tried a size 12 dress on today and it fit :D:D
Mind you with all ive got going on at the mo i keep forgetting to eat.
Mum and husband split up today (long story) but believe me with everything else this is the icing on the cake. My mum is devastated :cry:

Mum and husband split up today (long story) but believe me with everything else this is the icing on the cake. My mum is devastated :cry:[/QUOTE]

Big hugs chick you should be having your cd thou.xx

i am babes had my shakes but could only eat half my bar as made me feel sick xxx

Just added some pics in my 1st size 12 dress not sure how to put it in my post but i was well excited i got into it :)
Its really cheered me up xxx

Yep... you will have a brill loss next week :) you will be celebrating being in your 13's!... i only lost 2 this week :( was gutted... but im similar to you i am on TOTM although this is nearly week 3 of having it!.. so peed off now!... my CDC thinks the diet is messing with my hormones abit, but they should calm down this week hopefully and i will be back to normal.. :)....

What ss+ dinner are you having tonight?..

x
Hi hun, my (tom( has been on and off for the last 4 weeks , its driving me nuts,
my cds said its prob because of diet but its normal aparently!!
i am going to try the quorn wrapped uptonight with plenty of black pepper,
looking forward to a change of food,
well dont with your 2lb loss. i know its a bit gutting but i suppose its coming off us rather than goin on us lol,
sarahxxx:D

THANKS HUN, XX

Hi All,

How is everyone today? Hope you are all good and 100% xxxxx

Hey Dione....

Im good today... very 100% at the moment!... only 3 more weigh in's until the big family wedding!... im 14.10 this morning on my scales at home... so will be happy if they are somewhere in the 13's by 0ctober 10th!... :)

Just had a peanut bar.. which was yummy.. just washing it down with some water... then going for a long walk on my lunch.. :)

What are you up to?
xx

Hello hello im shanny and new to CD lol im back from seeing my CDC today begging her to let me SS for maxium of 4-5 days.!!

She was not keen at all as i should be going up the plans not down but im now going to be 100000%%% on CD now.!

For that last push to goal, i will not cheat as i will be cheating myself i clearly understand that now.

So here's to my FINALLY cd journey i hope lets all make a big effort to support each other EVERYDAY who's with me on this??????

xx

Shanny you will do this i know you will hun xx

Hi Guys,

No time to catch up on posts at the mo as only got 1/2 hr lunch. Will catch up tonight

I have already had 1.5 L of water so far and glugging like you wont believe. I have had 4L a day since Tuesday and have noticed the scales moving in the right direction again which is great :)

100% so far this week so hopefully a good loss on Tuesday. Hope you are all ok xxx

Hi every one,
good luckk shanny,and good luck to clareymary you both can do it!!! we are 100% behind you.
any same goes for every one else,
i am feeling great today, i had a friend visit this morning and she was so shocked seeing how much weight i have lost, she was gob smacked , i havent seen her for 3 weeks,
so i am convinced now that the weight is coming off,
i got a feeling i will have good weight loss this week but i am not getting my hopes up tooo much.
I tried some jeans on that have been sat in my bedroom for around 3 years lol they still have lable on and are size 16 and they feel great on so i feel fab!!!
hope every one is well,
i am still 100% and am going to continue to be 100% until i reach my target.
i am so positive these past few days, its like waiting for a new me.
sarah xxx

Evening alll 100% 100% great stuff just drinking my last shake, 2 litres drank.!!

heey sarah wait and see how many people will notice your weight so far it's a lovely feeling honestly.!!!

Heey Dione hope your good?x

Evening all... :) Having a good day today... have stuck to purely shakes on Wednesday and Thursday so tonight i had a chicken and lettuce ss+ dinner and a yummy chocolate tetra... also Dione have been trying to up my water!.. think its helping... need to keep it up at the weekend... im always more rubbish then!.. :)

Ohhh strictly is on now!... yay!.... also have booked 2 nights in London between xmas and new year to celebrate being skinny!.. :) and going to shop the sales!... :)

What are you all up to tonight and this weekend??

xx

Busy weekend everyone ? know ones been on for a whole day lol well day 3 yes day 3 of SSING 100% feeling good im going to pop on the scales later.!

What is anybody going to share what they have been up to? I would but boring stuff really.! x

Back later folks x

Good Morning everyone

How are we all? well so far so good this weekend. Mum stayed over last night and hubby, mum and kids all had pizza and mum had a bottle of wine. I was so happy with myself as i stuck to an ss meal (didnt do ss just incase i blipped) and i had sparking water in a wine glass :D
My water intake wasnt as good as it normally is (only had 2 litres :sigh:) but determined to drink 4 today.

Ive got to go and try on bridesmaids dresses today for my brothers wedding. The wedding is not until 2011 but my future sister in law has seen some dresses so we are going to try them. Im really nervous about it for some reason. I know ive lost t he weight but nervous that im going to look like a frump.

Sarah: Well done on 100% babes you are doing so well
Clare: I have definately found that increasing the water has helped move the scales again so keep it up hun xx

Shanny: Hi hun, hows my little shrinking buddy :D you have been wicked hun and glad we are doing this togethre. Our daily txts are really helping xxxxx

Back