8 weeks challenge!!!

Evening alll 100% 100% great stuff just drinking my last shake, 2 litres drank.!!

heey sarah wait and see how many people will notice your weight so far it's a lovely feeling honestly.!!!

Heey Dione hope your good?x
#Waist 27? That is fantastic hun, you should be soooooo proud of yourself. Im dying to get to 28 xxxx

Thank u Dione slim waist i do have lol hello am yes my scales seem to be right stood on the boots scales and say a 3 lb loss since friday morning.!

Seeing CDC tomorrow evening that should be interesting to see what her's say.! My action plan is to take a foto on my fone tomorrow morning ready to show her my loss so far.!

Im not having her reading at all plus its going to be an evening wi.!! Im drinking loads to see if i could loose 1 pound to get into the 10's lol lol.xx

Hi all,
how is every one doing???
I am still 100% and feeling great still.
I can definatly feel the weight coming off now, i have my weigh in on wednesday and i am hoping for a good loss as always,
my cdc goes away for a week on wednesday so i wont be seeing her for 2 weeks so thats cost me a bit of money as i have to pay 2 weeks this week .
Does any one know i can eat quorn sausages on ss+??

Nope not the sausages only the chicken style pieces... i have had tuna today (in spring water) and it was lovely... with some lettuce and cucumber... very tasty... :)

Hoping for a good loss this week.. weigh day on Tuesday :) ...

xx

hi all

Well i am as happy as a pig in doo doo!!! Went bridesmaid dress shopping and i tried on about 7 dresses and guess what....... I fit into a size 10!!!! I was so amazed as i said there was no way i could get into it. I felt so amazing and my future sister in law was in tears with how different i looked (havent seen her for 1 month) she got all emotional bless her. I took a pic and will put it on here as noone from the wedding goes on this site. Just wish i could show it to the world lol

Behonest though does it look too tight? The only worrying thing is they dont get married until Aug 2011 so i will have to maintain for 2 years. She did say she can order it in a 12 but i said NO as i want it to be my motivational tool. What do you guys think?

ohhh hurry and load... cant wait to see... wowza a size 10!.. :) well done you!... :) XXX

Size 10 You skinny Minnie lets have a look then.!!! yes im liking the idea that u will have to maintain your hard work until 2011.! xx

ive done it there o my size 12 album xxx B honest

Hahhaaha my mum has just warned me she does'nt want to hear the same amount of movement to the toilet again tonight.!

Has im finishing my 3 litres for tonite, but trying to tell her i cant help going through the nite.!
So promised to be extra quiet.! All part of CDing suppose, right im off will post my loss tomorrow evening,!

Hi All,

Where is everyone? bit lonely here lol hows everyone doing?

Well i got weighed this morning and lost 3.5lb :) im so happy and dancing around the computer lol

Also got measured and have lost 1 inch from my waist, 1.5 off my hips and 1.5 off my chest so all in all a good week :)

Heey!! yes i agree Dione very quiet on here wonder y?? Dione well done hun bun.

I still havent been hungry today so must still be in ketosis suppose.xx

thats wicked babe xxx ive had a pick tonght :( x

picked at food

i dont even know why i done it, wasnt even hungry :(
Promise no more!!!! SS for 3 days now as punishment not even a + meal xx

wots that hun

Back