8 weeks challenge!!!

ok its a deal. thanks hun means alot, im on my own kids asleep and a bit lonel which is why i think i turned to food :)

Ok then deal it is then think about next week's TUESDAY'S WI!!!!! sooo more eating.

I feel as if i want to move to 10.7 atleast then im finishing with dieting what u reckon??

lol i was thinking once i got to 10 stone to reevaluate to 9.10 lol what are we like.

Its wot you feel happy with babes xx

whats the link you were gonna send?

oh lol lol pmsl

Hello peeps... 6lbs loss at weigh in last night!... happy with that... 24lbs in 4 weeks!... wowza!....

Hows everyone else doing on there weigh ins?

xxx

OMG well done clare that is amazing well done :) :) :)

Hi Guys,

need your help tonigh im afraid. Im feeling really low and hungry and i am questioning if i can go on.
I am only 8lb to target but i am craving BIG time.
I have a meal togo to on friday as a member of my staff are leaving to have a baby.I cant not go as she is my staff but i am scared of eating again. I had already decided that i was going to go and eat and have the evening off but surely its unhealthy to think and feel the way i do. IM SCARED OF FOOD!!! Im not scared of eating it but i beat myself up after and punish myself for days on end. I then get moody and take it out on the kids and hubby.

I am only allowed 1 more week on SS+ then i have to go to 810 which i am soooo scared of as it consists of more food. God knows what i will be like on the 1000 plan!

On a good note a friend from work and I are going to go running every Thursday and Friday (straight from work so we actually do it) we are starting tomorrow (slowly as i am very unfit lol)

I just dont know what to do. I cant do this for much longer

Your doing fine... :) the plans are all there to make sure that you build your eating up slowly.... trust in them... they are still designed to make you lose weight and im sure you will... You so need to move up the plans now... only 8lbs left till goal and you need to start thinking about how the healthy skinny Dione is going to eat for the future.. lots of healthy eating... dont be scared of food!... if you make the right choices you will feel not only liberated that you didnt "give in" but start breaking the demons you might of had with poor food choice in the past....

You now have the control over it you never had!... be strong!... and on your meal at the weekend.. take a look at the menu beforehand and pick what you will have that is the healthest..so you wont have any on the spot decisions to make.... even if it means asking for dressing on the side etc...

The only way you will put your weight back on is if you eat rubbish food and dont do any exercise!...

Follow the plans CD have put in place for maintainers for now.. then once your all confident with eating again.. think long term healthy approach to food... planning your meals a week in advance... etc.etc...

You can do it... the maintence is so important.. losing the weight is a fraction of your journey.. the real test now is maintaining it for life!...

xxx

Hi every one, well done for loosing 6lb thats fab,
i had my weigh in today, i was a bit dissapointed to be honest i only lost 3lb and i really thought i had lost more, i seem to be set to lose 3lb every week lol,
oh well i suppose i am not putting it on,
i am not getting weighed now for 2 weeks as my cdc has gone on holiday so i am not going to weigh my self at all if i can help it and see what the results are in 2 weeks.
i made a really nice ss+ meal today,
turkey mince chopped raddish(tastes like onion when cooked) black pepper and grated corgetteand i tiny tiny bit of garlic and i mixed together and made 4 mini burgers and i had a bit of broc and lettiuce with it,
it defo made a change to the other boring stuff i have been eating....

Hey dione, dont be so hard on yourself hun!!! this diet is not easy, it can get hard as we all know,
i was in tears last week but be strong and tomorrow is another day. think how happy you will be when you reach your target xx

Hey Sez do you fancy joining my new team!!!... we are team 33.. and need 2 new members to be a fully competitive team!... find the thread in the team forums... :)

Your SS+ meal sounds lovely!... :) and well done on your 3lbs!... :) x
xxx

Good morning ladies ((Waving))

How are we all this morning? Its very foggy and cold here so ive had to put the heating on. Looks like summer is definately over :(

Well i have had a lovely weekind and decided i was off plan. As i mentioned during the week, a member of my staff lft to have a baby so we went out for a thai meal. It was a really lovely evening and i must admit i really enjoyed not having to worry about what i ate and what i didnt. Yesterday was my nephews 1st birthday so we had a BBQ. Admittidly i was sick :jelous: i felt very bloated.

I do not feel guilty at all. I planned this weekend off and i think it was exactly what i neeeded. I was so down with the whole diet thing and started becoming obsessed and scared of food which was really worrying me.

With everyones help on here i have realised that it is ok to make mistakes or have some time out. Its not the endof the world. As long as you are capable of getting back on track its fine!!! So i am back to SS today and Monday so i am able to lose what i have gained this weekend and im ready for my WI on Tuesday (prob stay the same) :)

Remember (as my CDC told me) when trying to maintain, its all about being 80% good, 80 % of the time :) :) :)

Brilliant Dione... sounds like you are totally in control. Im having a planned off plan weekend on the 9th... cant be avoided with having a wedding all day... but is all planned so i will defo enjoy it... ten get right back on it on the Monday.. :) at the moment i just cant wait to actually tast food again... have no hunger for it... just my taste buds are getting abit dull :) ....

Right well im freezing today aswell... :)

xx

Hi, every one, i havent been on here for a few days, i am still 100%, i getting really stressed with this diet at the min, i just cant see light at the end of the tunel.
i know i am losing weight but i want it off quicker lol, i seem to be stuck at 3lb a week.
any way, i think i need a break off the diet, even if its just a weekend, or 1 day would be fine, i just sick of not eating. i have a party to go to on sunday and theres a kids buffet and aldult buffet and alcohol,
i dont know what to do, ?? i am scared of eating and worried about losing track x

Hellloooo all havent been on here for a while.! Don't even think ive said i reached goal last week. But strange thing is im missing CD.!!! lol

Hi, every one, i havent been on here for a few days, i am still 100%, i getting really stressed with this diet at the min, i just cant see light at the end of the tunel.
i know i am losing weight but i want it off quicker lol, i seem to be stuck at 3lb a week.
any way, i think i need a break off the diet, even if its just a weekend, or 1 day would be fine, i just sick of not eating. i have a party to go to on sunday and theres a kids buffet and aldult buffet and alcohol,
i dont know what to do, ?? i am scared of eating and worried about losing track x

Have it off sarah just stay in control don't go mad with fatty foods and drink.!

[/color]

have it off sarah just stay in control don't go mad with fatty foods and drink.!

well done shanny for reaching your goal, you must be proud of your self,
i am in a more positive mood today,
i think i will have a day off for the party, i think i have done so well to ket this far and not cheat, so i may as well lol,
mycdc is away this week so havent got a weigh in until a week on wednesday so i am sure she wont know lol,
any way i weighed my self tis morning and i was 13st 9lb so since wednesday i seem to have lost a few pounds,so that is keeping me going.
I just keep thinking to my self that i was 15st 9lb just 5 weeks ago and it makes me feel much better ,
any ho, hope every one doing well, speak soon all, xxx

well done Sarah 3lb a week is a great loss hun xxx

Well my weekend off is finally over (gained 2.5lb) i am 100% ss today as have WI tomorrow but i am going to talk to her about going ontp the 1000 plan. I think i am ready to start eating again and i am sure i can still lose the last 8lb on 1000 cant i? I am alot more happier with the way i look and my jelly belly will not disappear by doing SS i need to excercise. Therefore if i go upto 1000 it will kick my ass into starting my running this week What do you think guys?

Back