Step 1 Sole Source 8 weeks in photos

Elb

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted much but I've been dipping in and out of minimins for inspiration and motivation.
I've nearly lost 2 & 1/2 stone and just wanted to post some photos of what I've achieved so far.

image-3186721116.jpg

image-1373040577.jpg

Loving buying my new wardrobe!:)

Wow elb you really do look fab, tiny!!! Isn't this just the best diet?? Wish I did it years ago, I've lost 2 stone in 9 weeks. ?

Pretty amazing eve! You look hottttt! X

Pretty amazing eve! You look hottttt! X

Well done lady you look great! And in only 8 weeks too that's an incredible difference! I can't believe how much different you look already.... Your middle section has almost halved!! You'll soon have the kids at school saying something as I've started noticed some of mine say something to me like 'miss I like your top!'! Here's to the next 8 weeks!!!

Aww thanks for the support guys! I'm feeling pretty chuffed with myself this week. Will post some better before photos when I get them from my family:)

How are you finding sticking to the diet now you have a noticible change in yourself. I've lost nearly 2 stone and dropped a size and getting a bit complacent now, Eekk.

How are you finding sticking to the diet now you have a noticible change in yourself. I've lost nearly 2 stone and dropped a size and getting a bit complacent now, Eekk.

I'm finding the diet easier to stick to as I go along I think. It's the only diet I've stuck to and ive tried them all, literally. I have set myself mini goals every couple of weeks and I just went to my friends hen do yesterday so was working towards that. It's easy to get complacent but when everyone is telling me how great I look then it keeps me going.
Now I've got another 8 weeks until her wedding so that's where I'm setting my end goal.
Well done for losing 2 stone!! How much more have you to lose?

Well done lady you look great! And in only 8 weeks too that's an incredible difference! I can't believe how much different you look already.... Your middle section has almost halved!! You'll soon have the kids at school saying something as I've started noticed some of mine say something to me like 'miss I like your top!'! Here's to the next 8 weeks!!!

Thanks Hun. I have had people I don't even know in my son's school telling me I look great. Whoop whoop!

Thanks Hun. I have had people I don't even know in my son's school telling me I look great. Whoop whoop!

Hehe! Enjoy the comments as they'll start to roll in thick and fast :D I still can't get used to what I see in the mirror!! Hope you had a fab night out at that hen do!

Me at my heaviest 2 years ago. 16 & 1/2 stone. 73.5lbs gone since then.
17.5lbs to go!!

image-2496056974.jpg

Looking good hunny!! Xxx

Back