8 weeks to my bridal body (not panicking yet!)

A pound is a ppound and it may show next week!! Well done :)

I haven't cheated yet and been saving syns for a night out at the weekend! But I'm going to a friends tonight and she's serving pizza (Just a regular pepperoni from Morrisons's I think) Would you happen to know what syn's are in that?

And how does the body magic work? Does it give you extra syns if you want or is it just recorded for class? (Sorry too many questions!)

xx

Not sure about the pizza syns.....I'm guessing loads sorry!!!

As for body magic I don't think the aim is to eat the extra syns. I think it can just boost your weight loss/tone you up etc. Hope that helps.xx

It's FRIDAY!!! That means 7 weeks until my dress fitting!!!!! *Scary music time*

Also, had an e-mail from my moh last night asking what size tshirt I want for my hen. Seriously don't know what to go for. I think I'm between a small and a medium at the moment (possibly closer to the medium). Hen is 7 weeks tomorrow. Decided (after a long phone call with my mum!) to go for small. It's another reason to shift these pounds and inches.

Today's menu:
B: 2 x toast (HEB) with nutella (3 syns). 2 x satsumas
S: Apple
L: Pasta with tuna, pineapple, grapes, satsumas.
D: Chinese chicken with noodles (syn free)

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Thanks anyway hun, I counted it as 6.5 syns per slice (I only ate one slice and the toppings over the others) It was only a Morrisons garlic chicken so not huges so counted 19.5 syns just incase!

hope today goes good for you and good call on your t-shirt - will give you extra motivation!

xx

Found a new addiction - ebay clothes shopping. By the time I reach my goal weight I'm going to need a totally new wardrobe (including honeymoon things!) and was thinking that I was going to be spending a fortune. Decided to look on ebay last night and I've already got 8 items!!! Comes to around £35 altogether so not bad at all. One was a dress from Oasis with the rrp £75. Anyway I've got to make sure I really push with this weight loss so that I can fit into these new clothes!!!

Food diary today:
B: Nutella on toast (3 syns)
L: Thinking noodles with salad or something similar.
D: No idea yet..........chilli with rice sounds good though!!

I really, really need to get going with exercise. I manage around once or twice a week and have really good workouts then, otherwise I don't do anything. I know it would really boost my weight loss and tone me up so why can't I get motivated??? xx

Not a particularly good day unfortunately. Breakfast was as described. Since then I've snacked. It's all been low syn snack but unfortunately that all adds up. Part of me is thinking........blow out and get it out of your system because yesterday was similar. But then I'm thinking....nooooooooooooo don't do it!! Have a feeling this is going to continue though!! :-( Bit of a stressful weekend though because preparing for an interview Monday morning. Aaaaaarrrggghhh!!!xx

Keep at it Rachel your doing so well!! Go get some nibbly fruit like grapes or summat! Just think of all them clothes you've just bought!

xx

Hey Rachel,

Hope your ok, you haven't posted for a while!

x

Back