800 plan wish me luck

Will I go into ketosis with eating chicken? Wasn’t sure if u went into it with no food at all or is tht a stupid question lol. Ye I’m going to have it now good point thanks
You will because chicken is a protein, as long as it isn't coated in breadcrumbs or any other carb loaded seasoning. And watch what you cook it in. Check the carb content on that.

You will because chicken is a protein, as long as it isn't coated in breadcrumbs or any other carb loaded seasoning. And watch what you cook it in. Check the carb content on that.
These are what I have nice and easy lol . They are 45 cals each so Iv been having 4 at 6pm

Attachments

• 9817BD5B-00A0-4D0C-A472-A30A24D01095.png
    9817BD5B-00A0-4D0C-A472-A30A24D01095.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
  • BC7254CE-8C10-4D34-8BE2-C997ACD77731.png
    BC7254CE-8C10-4D34-8BE2-C997ACD77731.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 25
These are what I have nice and easy lol . They are 45 cals each so I've been having 4 at 6pm
They look good, but I don't know the carb content in them. I use ketone sticks to check my levels of ketosis every few days. They probably are low enough. Even the Lipotrim shakes contain some carbs.

Iv been so busy today forgot to comment on my results this morning.

so I had a look after just 3 days 100% Iv lost 5lb
That's awesome! Especially as your still having some food! My weigh day is tomorrow, I already know I have a good loss, (Will post it tomorrow)!

Morning

Day 5
Feeling really positive today and excited
For my results on Saturday morning. Iv decided to stay off the scales so it will hopefully be a nice surprise on Saturday. Been for a walk round town this morning picked up some dinner for the little one from birds and it didn’t even bother me 😜.

Wow well done you x please tell me you’ve lost loads of weight 😂 ye I do like veg il deffo be looking at adding more next week just made it simple for the first week . I get 4 chicken breasts at the min only mini but wow they r good lol. Your doing fantastic it’s all about finding ur new routine isn’t it and not sulking caise can’t have a takeaway lol
Yes, 31lbs in 9 weeks, I’m so happy with that! Is it still going well?

Those chicken bits - they have sugar (fructose) in them. So if you stop shedding weight at the rate you want, consider changing to plain chicken.

You are doing brilliantly!

Those chicken bits - they have sugar (fructose) in them. So if you stop shedding weight at the rate you want, consider changing to plain chicken.

You are doing brilliantly!
Oh really thank you didn’t realise . Feeling fantastic today must be cause close to weigh day ☺️

Late to come on here today as it’s been none stop but pleased to say Iv lost 10lb on my first week ☺️
Whoooo! Well done! That is awesome, especially as you have been enjoying your chicken too! Bet you feel amazing!

Back