800 plan wish me luck

Well done, Laura! Great start.

Thank you Hun, ye really pleased with that

Iv now started calorie counting and going off nutra check which says 1800 cals a day so will be interesting to see if I loose any this week. Be brill if I do tho haha
Is that instead of your shakes?

I’m going to switch to calorie counting when I’m at about 14 stone I think, I can’t do this forever - at some point I need to get back into the real world and go out for a meal 😱 Let us know how it goes!

I know that feeling Zeus!

It’s going really well be interesting to see what the scales say on Saturday morning. It doesn’t feel like I’m on a diet so I will have a mid week weigh to check things are going in the correct way.

my aim is to loose as much as I can for our holiday to Malta in July if we can go 🤦‍♀️. If I don’t loose this week I’ll try 1500 cals . I also plan on doing a few days of slimfast prob every 3 weeks just to give me a boost. I lost 6lb in 3 days so be nice to have a few of them along the way .

Today’s food-
beans on toast
Jacket potato
Going to the pub tonight going to have steak and jacket Iv got 1000 cals left hopefully be ok

Hope it goes well! It will if your strict. I have a friend calorie counting and she's doing super! It is a much more normal way to live, and at least you can now enjoy the restos opening. Enjoy your meal!

I’ve read if you’re in deficit of 3500 calories a week you should lose a lb each week. With exante I’m about 8400 calories in deficit and lose anywhere between 1 - 4 lbs a week. So that seems to make sense! I’m really looking forward to eating ‘normal’ food again now, although I’ll do the same as you and have some shakes sometimes too. Glad it’s going well! X

Hope it goes well! It will if your strict. I have a friend calorie counting and she's doing super! It is a much more normal way to live, and at least you can now enjoy the restos opening. Enjoy your meal!
Thanks Hun hopefully the scales agree

I’ve read if you’re in deficit of 3500 calories a week you should lose a lb each week. With exante I’m about 8400 calories in deficit and lose anywhere between 1 - 4 lbs a week. So that seems to make sense! I’m really looking forward to eating ‘normal’ food again now, although I’ll do the same as you and have some shakes sometimes too. Glad it’s going well! X
Thank you , ye I think the shakes are great to do a boost every now and then aren’t they. For me to stick to it tho it needs to be more normal, if I cheat at a weekend my whole week is blown . With me calorie counting I stay within and still loose hopefully

Back