810? Confused?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 19 October 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Right I should be starting 810 tomorrow. I am 10stone 3lb & 5ft 2in.
    When I get to 9st 7lb my bmi will be 25. But my CDC wants me to start 810 now. Why?

I've seen that some have less than me to lose & are still ssing. I'm confused. Help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    apparently we're supposed to start 810 at bmi 25 and a stone - I stayed on ss/ss+ till I was actually bmi 25 but i wasn't supposed to - I have been on 810 for two weeks now and have lost 4 lb so far - my weight loss had almost stopped completely - three pound in a month!!!!! I love 810, I get to eat two small meals a day (one just meat - tuna or chicken or quorn) the other with a bit of green!! And it is soo nice to have milk!! And I am still in Ketosis so I love it!!

4. MR2_Owner

MR2_Owner Doing Slimming World

Start Weight:
    22st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It might be that with your losses being 2lb a week, your body might need a little bit more to help it do it's processes.

Plus you aren't that far off BMI 25 - just 10lbs. If you aren't sure exactly why then why don't you give your CDC a ring and go through it with her/him?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.