810 Diary and feeling hungry

Dione

Nearly a yummy Mummy
I thought i would start a little diary to try and keep me occupied.

I have so far lost 12lb in 3 weeks, which i know is an excellent result however i am far form happy at teh moment. I have moved up to 810 and find that eating a small meal is making me feel extremely hungry. I have upped my water to 3.5 - 4 litres a day but that hasnt helped either.

As of last week i have started running 1 mile 4x a week to take my mind off of things. This helps for a while then i start to crave again :(

My other problem is how i see myself. I am really unhappy with my belly area, its flabby and makes me feel sick!! When i was 1st on CD and i got to this weight i was over the moon and really happy with the way i looked so why dont i feel that way now??? I am concentrating so much on the areas that i am unhappy with, that i am no longer moticing the loss that i have had. All i do is put my hand on my belly and depresses me.

I dont understand why i am being sooo hard on myself. I should be proud of my loss so far and also to know that i am only 8lb off of target. I know that as long as i keep up the running and the diet then my belly will eventually tone itself.

I am in a bad plaec at the moment where i hate the diet, hate the way i look and just want to sit down eat a bowl of chips and be moody lol.

I have recently started thyroid tablets and also the injection pill so i am wondering if that is the problem with my hunger but that doesnt explain the doubt i have in myself. I hope things get better soon.

Im going to try my hardest to excercise adn stick to this diet and hope as the scales go down i will like myself again

well today is a new day and i am determined to be positive. i have already had my 1st brik for breakfast and it is 10.20 so i am on track.:fingerscrossed:

I have a feeling that my cravings are due to my new meds and also the running that i am doing so i just need to carry on and avoid temptation.:innocent0001:

I have got to kick my ass into shape:whoopass: and stop feeling depressed and emotional. Today has to be a new start for a new me. Positive, strong and determined.

I have now made myself 4 promises:

1: I will get to 10 stone
2: I will keep up the running 4 x a week
3: I will like myself again
4: I will maintain

I will also add this to my signature so i have to look at it each day i post on here.

Hey Hun. You can do it. New day as you said. You've come so far since last year. Only you see the bits you don't like. Others don't see what we see ourselves. Remember this time last year and look how far you've come.

I'm still on track. I'm more focused than last time but that's due to only having 6 weeks till my wedding lol. I'm almost half way through that already. Just 3 weeks to go and I still have at least 11lbs to go. We can do it.

Sending hugs lovely xxx

Hey hunni,

Boy am i glad to see a familiar face. WOW you are doing fab. i am so pleased that you are getting married and wish you all the luck and love in the world.

Its so different on here now. I miss all of us that were here last year, we all had so much support for each other which is what helped me in such a big way.
I dont know why i am feeling like this? it is really getting me down. i was so happy at this weight last year so why do i hate myself so much????

Keep in touch bebe as you were always my inspiration xxxx

We had a great group last year. There's still a good few people about. We get used to being smaller and it gets harder to shed the lbs but u do look amazing.

I put some of the weight back on due to my own silly habbits creaping back in and far too many holidays lol. All in about 4 months. :( i'm doing ss plus this time and loving it. X

Thats exactly whati did. i slipped into bad habits and went up to 11st 6lb :(

I have promised that i will never do that again. dont get mewrong i will have the odd treatat teh weekend but i am definately retraining myself to remember moderation. I need to retrain on prtion size as well as that was where the problem was. Is Thelma and Jella still on here? x

i need to post as i am struggling. I have had 1 shake, 1 litre of water & 1 black coffee and i am sooo hungry :( My stomach is making sooo many noises its untrue.

I dont want to have my 2nd shake yet coz its too early. I am sitting here thinking of what i am having for my meak as it is? I havent been for a run yet, i thought i would go at about 8pm (eating at 5) that then helps burn off the meal i have eaten (not that the meal is that big)

I have had a bath to try and take my mind off things and also read some of my magazine but no joy. My tummy is talking to me

God i wish it was like the last time, i wish i was in the zone more. Why am i finding it sooo hard????????

I suppose these are questions that only i can answer, how i find the answer i will have to see.

Come on Dione, pull yourself together, think of how good you will feel when you reach 10 stone, think of how different you will look.

With boxercise and running my belly will tone, come on i can do it, just a few more weeks and i will be there!!!!

Positive Approach

i have been for a 1 1/2 mile run then went and sat down in the park to have a good old think about everything. Its hard to sit and think with 2 kids, hubby and dog around.

My question was, what do i want? My answer was, to like myself in the mirror and to be slim and trim again!!

So how do i want to do it? Do i want to stick to cd until goal with good losses each week/month then maintain , or do i want to start eating food and go onto ww where i will see losses but small ones???

The answer was stick with cd!!!! 810 isnt that bad after all, i mean you still get to eat, you get 1 to 1 coaching with your cdc and of course there are loads of lovely supportive people on here who are going through the same struggles as i am. I have just had my meal and had my bottle of water as i was eating and i feel extremely satisfied. In fact i feel full. I also done 50 stomach crunches after my run and i feel so much better then i did this morning.

I have also decided to push myself and run every day until wi to see if that makes a difference too. All the time i am excercising i am preparing myself for when i am eating regular meals.

My next decision is i am going for 9 stone 13lb. i know its only 1lb less then my goal but i cant remember the last time i was 9 stone something.

I am no longer going to moan and groan about how crap i feel, about how i hate myself and how i cant do it. If i do anyone that reads this is more then welcome to kick my ass and tell me to shut up!!! lol.

Each day i am going to look in the mirror and pick 1 thing that i like about myself. It has to be something different every day. I am no longer going to point out the bad bits. I think this will help my confidence.

Good bye doubtful, hello positive xxxxxx

Perhaps the running is making you more hungry then normal. You're burning more calories and 810 is still not a huge amount of calories. It could just be your body adjusting to less calories, since it's also burning. I'm sure you'll do great, but don't push yourself too far *hugs*

Hi Dione, i just wanted to say i have read your diary entries and i think you are absolutely great!!! keep your chin up girl you can do this. The questions you have been asking yourself seem to be virtually the same i ask myself constantly!! i've only been on cd for a week and already i'm feeling as though i want to through the towel in!! you are doing so so well.x

Perhaps the running is making you more hungry then normal. You're burning more calories and 810 is still not a huge amount of calories. It could just be your body adjusting to less calories, since it's also burning. I'm sure you'll do great, but don't push yourself too far *hugs*

I think ur right hun, the running is probably whats doing it. I need to start running so i get into the habit of excercising. i dont want to end up going back to old habits like i did last time xxxx

Thanks for the hugs hun xx

Hi Dione, i just wanted to say i have read your diary entries and i think you are absolutely great!!! keep your chin up girl you can do this. The questions you have been asking yourself seem to be virtually the same i ask myself constantly!! i've only been on cd for a week and already i'm feeling as though i want to through the towel in!! you are doing so so well.x

Aw thanks hun ((HUGS)) dont throw in the towel hun. The 1st week is always the hardest. Keep at it and you will be at goal in no time. We can do it together if you want hun xxxxx Chin up too xxx

I have now had my 3 shakes, my meal and so far have drunk 3.5 litres of water. 1.2 litre to go and im done for the day. ive been keeping myself busy getting things ready for the kids school tomorrow i.e washing ironing etc. I even did the packed lunch without craving or picking at any of it yipeeeeee.

Ill be back in a routine tomorrow when i am at work. I find it so much easier at work as there is no time to think about food. i am always on the go with my teams and in and out of meetngs with the md.

I am hoping for a good loss this week. i am going to push for 4lb as i only lost 2lb on Thursday. I wont be disheartened if i dont as any loss is a good loss but i want to try and aim for something.

Oh i looked in the mirror tonight and i like my neck line lol. i was really laughing to myself when i done it. i looked in the mirror, avoided the bits i hate and looked for things i liked. hubby thought i was nuts as i was standign in front of the mirror laughing. Still its good to smile again

last post of the day. 4 litres done, stayed 100% and now off to bed. I am soooo proud of myself and i swear i will stick to this until goal and will then move up the plans properly whoop whoop :)

Its 7.30 and i am already in work :eek: i dont start until 8.

Put my trousers on this morning and they feel very lose whoop whoop:D. I have got a banging headache but i think that is due to lack of sleep. I must have been up at least 3 times last night. I couldnt stop peeing lol. Must be the extra water i am drinking. I think i am going to try and finish my water by approx 6pm so i am not up in the night as i have severe teddy tired eyes:4635:

I am feeling very positive today and know i am going to be 100%. I am pushing to lose 4lb this week so fingers crossed

I'm sure you can do it! I hope you have a good night rest tonight.

Thanks guys. Definately an early night for me tonight. I am sooo tired.

Well so far so good today. I have been so busy that ive not had my 2nd shake yet. Will need to have it soon as i have been feeling a little dizzy today. It might be due to the fact that i have has far too much black coffee lol.

Looking forward to my meal tonight. Going to have some fish for a change with a little salad. Then off out for another run. I will lose that 4lb if it kills me lol lol

well i am now appraching the end of another succesful day :D

I have had my 3 shakes, my small haddick with 2 sticks of celery and 4 litres of water :clap:

I have also completed another 1 mile run with the dog:chores016: that means i have done 5 1/2 miles since Thursday. I know its not a lot but hey its a start :talk017:

I am feeling really good at the moment, i just hope that my wi on Thursday reflects all of my efforts this week.

Part of me is really looking forward to it and the other half of me is really nervous. I would be devastated if after i put in so much effort this week, i have a rubbish loss.

I would really like a minimum loss of 3lbs, anything more will be a bonus.

Oh i made myself look in the mirror this morning to pick a part of my body i like and after alot of investigating, today i like my cheek bones :D since i have lost 12lbs i like the way they are starting to shape.

Oh well thats me for the day, im off to have a bath and then think ill go to bed to catch some zzzzzz. i hope im not up again through the night visiting the toilet. would really like a full nights sleep

Back