810 question

Lazyhound

Could someone please tell me what amount of tofu I can have on the 810 plan as I'm trying to plan meals and don't have my book here at work.

Annie x

Hey Annie.....
i was trying to respond to you in maintenance for ages..... was looking in my book..... but kept getting distracted..... I cant see Tofu in there hon does it come under where the other meat and fish is or something else?? x

I don't know if it's in the book or not but for SS+ I have been having 250g (I think the actual amount is 275g). So wondered if it was much different on 810. Only ask as I am having 2 small meals and obviously need to halve amounts.

Thanks for looking anyway :)

Annie x

Just looked in the booked.. and under ss+ it says 250 steamed tofu..
but on 810 its not in the table. thats very strange.
Perhaps a cdc can explain why this might be.. or maybe just forgotten to add it on when printing x

How odd :confused: Maybe it's the same thing as the mushrooms that were missed in the booklet?

To be safe I'll just use half the SS+ amount then :)

Thanks again Curly x

Annie x

Anyone know what Tofu is or what it tastes like?xx

yum tofu. Going to have it tomorrow methinks, with some steamed veg. Ss+ is fab, don't know why I didn't start it sooner!

It's basically soya bean milk curd. Doesnt' that sound appetising. Actually the main stuff you buy is buy Cauldron and it's really rubbery and nothing like the texture of proper tofu. Still it does the trick for me. It has no flavour on its own.

ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tofu

Back