Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

810???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MISSCOCO, 12 August 2009 Social URL.

1. MISSCOCO

MISSCOCO Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Diet:
    Cambrisge
    Hi guys what are the average weight losses on 810? Is it possible to loose 1 stone in 3 weeks i am currently 13.4 stone. I would ideally like to loose 2 stone. What is the best possible way to loose this on Cd should i sole source for a few week i ideally would like to loose the weight in 3 months maximum? Any tips/advice/help ios very much appreciated

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Hi

My friend has done SS+ for the last 3 weeks and she has lost 1 and a half stone, which is more than I lost when I started on SS (very annoying). But some of it is down to individual variables, but I hope this is a useful guideline.

4. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    Sorry I meant to say she had done the 810 plan not SS+.

5. chickenpie

chickenpie Cambridge Diet Councellor

Hi Misscoco!
    Average losses for 810 are approx 10/12lb a month, obviously this is an average and some will lose less some a lot more, it all depends on how much you have to lose.
    I would think a stone in 3 weeks is cetaintly obtainable, if you stick to the plan 100%.
    I would say start off on ss for a few weeks just to shift the weight quickly and see how you get on. If it doesn't suit you, you have the option to move up a plan to ss+ which allows a small meal in addition to your cd sachets or the 810 which is similar to ss+ but allows you a slightly bigger evening meal.
    It really all depends on what you are happy to do. Average losses for ss are approx 14lb a month. So the choice is up to you.
    Have you actually seen a cdc yet to discuss things? Whatever you decide to do I wish you the best of luck!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.