RugbyGirl

FOR 810 CAN WE HAVE SPICES, SUCH AS CAJUN ETC ALSO AND i RIGHT IN THINKING YOUR ALLOWED CALORIE FREE DRINKS/SQUASHES AS WELL AS BALSAMIC VINIGER AND LEMON JUICE??

I THOUGHT IT WAS BELIEVED THAT CITRIC ACID KNOCKED YOU OUT OF KETOSIS???

cool, ok cheers x

I stayed in ketosis on 810 (before the new changes). If people SS+ with milk and 4 shakes they can have more carbs than on 810 so I'm sure I'm not alone.

RG - as I understand it, because of CD saying people aren't necessarily in ketosis they are now allowing the extra stuff. Personally, it sounds like my idea of hell to just be on 810 calories which is only 20 cals over a VLCD and not be in ketosis. :D

hmmmm... i cheated on the weekend (birthday clebrations) so I am sure I am not in ketosis. I have followed 810 since sunday and even though I am rumbling a little I am doing ok. I just wonder if I have messed it all up. ONe thing I have nticed is that when I am not on sole source and I am stupidly bloated, al the time! I have no idea what this could be. x

i RIGHT IN THINKING YOUR ALLOWED CALORIE FREE DRINKS/SQUASHES AS WELL AS BALSAMIC VINIGER AND LEMON JUICE??

Yep, that's fine on 810. As others have said, 810 isn't expected to be ketogenic.

But, there's still plenty of protein there, so you shouldn't be hungry :)

I'm on my 4th day of 810 as I'm moving up the plans to maintenance. even though I've been drinking squash, flavoured water, using fat free French dressing and eating more calories I can't say that I've actually felt hungry. in fact it's wonderful! still losing weight at quite a good rate and being able to eat (bliss after being on ss) and not feeling hungry... it's fab!

Back