82lb down 87lb to go

Can you see what you are replying to when you are writing your post though? Coz mine pop sup in another window.

It was a goodr oast but felt so full afterwards! I don't like that really full feeling anymore. It was funny though coz I would have easily been able to eat what I did and more 6 months ago and now I'm really struggling. I guess that's a good thing though as I wont be eating so much when I start introducing more food.

Oh no! I reckon it's your TOTM that's doing that though, I always really retain water when I'm on. But at least if its not you know what's contributed to it and I'm sure it'll all come back off quick enough. Don't be disheartened though, we are all entitled to a break and a little treat and the main thing is that you've gone straight back on to plan again. Plus TOTM never helps. When do you have your weigh ins?

Yeah definitely, its not like we go without seeing each other for weeks on end, its only a few days but we'd like to spend a lot more time together, maybe move in together too.

I haven't set myself a specific goal weight but I would like to weigh less than my boyfriend and he's around 12st, I was thinking along the lines of 11st9 but I'm not sure if that will look right. I'm just gonna see how I go and set a goal nearer thetime when I feel happier in myself.

Ah you'll get there eventually, just takes time and consistency, the more you do it, the easier it'll become. It's good that your instructor pushes you though, he obviously thinks you're capable. My instructor was like that and it only took me 6 months to pass my test but I found driving came to me quite naturally.

xxxx

Yea ur post is right above what I'm writing now lol

I hate that full feeling now really think carbs need to stay at a minimum even after Cambridge lol defo good out stomachs have shrunk.

TOTM is a killer and I think because I was eating at the weekend then it almost gave me permission to continue eating because i was on. I weigh every fortnight on a weds so should be weighing tmz but il wait until Friday this week to leave it as late as pos because I'm going away Sunday. Is urs tonight?

Awh that would be cool to get a place together :) so much fun moving into your own place putting ur own little stamp on things.

Ah i remember you saying the 11.9 thing. That's a good goal I'm sure u will have no problems achieving it. How long have u bn on Cambridge and what have you lost so far?

Yea ur right the consistency is key because I know the more I get out the happier and more comfortable I am so just have to keep going. I've my theory booked for the week after I get bk from hol so il b glad to have that over with

You up to much today?

Xxx

Yea ur post is right above what I'm writing now lol

I hate that full feeling now really think carbs need to stay at a minimum even after Cambridge lol defo good out stomachs have shrunk.

TOTM is a killer and I think because I was eating at the weekend then it almost gave me permission to continue eating because i was on. I weigh every fortnight on a weds so should be weighing tmz but il wait until Friday this week to leave it as late as pos because I'm going away Sunday. Is urs tonight?

Awh that would be cool to get a place together :) so much fun moving into your own place putting ur own little stamp on things.

Ah i remember you saying the 11.9 thing. That's a good goal I'm sure u will have no problems achieving it. How long have u bn on Cambridge and what have you lost so far?

Yea ur right the consistency is key because I know the more I get out the happier and more comfortable I am so just have to keep going. I've my theory booked for the week after I get bk from hol so il b glad to have that over with

You up to much today?

Xxx

It must be different on different phones then :(

Yeah carbs are definitely going to be kept to a minimum at the end of this, which is a shame as I love pasta but I don’t think I can eat it in the amounts I used to. I tried telling my dad that my stomach had shrunk the other day and he told me that I was being silly and the only way that my stomach was going to shrink was if I had got a gastric band fitted. But then my dad has never been one to understand diets and losing weight.

I only lost 1lb the week that I had TOTM but I didn’t let myself slip. I know what you mean about the eating, I’ve been a bit like that this week, well only since Saturday really. Had all the alcohol and then ate a few of my boyfriend’s chips and a deep fat fried chicken ball (which I had forgotten about until he kindly reminded me about yesterday :() and then today I really wanted a sausage roll from the bakery so I thought sod it and had it…..feel so guilty now though, just hope I haven’t done too much damage. If you’re gonna leave it till Friday then I’m 100% sure you’ll have no problem in getting it all off! Yup dreaded weigh in tonight, having my measurements done too tonight so hoping that they are good coz I’m pretty sure the weight wont be.

Well if I carry on with how I’ve been doing I can hopefully get there somewhere between my birthday and Christmas so just gotta keep being good now. I started Cambridge on 1[SUP]st[/SUP] May so have been doing it for 8 weeks now, has gone really quickly, cant believe I’ve stuck to it for so long and have only had one little mishap. I’ve just thought though, I remember you and Ria talking about the 7 week itch, maybe this is my delayed 7 week itch and all will be fine from now.

I don’t think we’ll be moving in together any time soon unfortunately though, he likes having mummy around too much. But his mum is hoping to move to a little cottage in the country soon and she’s going to put my boyfriend’s name on the house so we’ll have that when they move out….just hoping it wont be long as I really don’t like where I am at the moment.

Are you having regular driving lessons now then? It will come, just got to keep practising. Can you go out with anyone between your lessons? Ooo good luck, make sure you let us all know how you get on

I’m just at work, trying to get some work for my NVQ done but really haven’t got the motivation to do it :(

xxxx

It must be different on different phones then :(

Yeah carbs are definitely going to be kept to a minimum at the end of this, which is a shame as I love pasta but I don't think I can eat it in the amounts I used to. I tried telling my dad that my stomach had shrunk the other day and he told me that I was being silly and the only way that my stomach was going to shrink was if I had got a gastric band fitted. But then my dad has never been one to understand diets and losing weight.

I only lost 1lb the week that I had TOTM but I didn't let myself slip. I know what you mean about the eating, I've been a bit like that this week, well only since Saturday really. Had all the alcohol and then ate a few of my boyfriend's chips and a deep fat fried chicken ball (which I had forgotten about until he kindly reminded me about yesterday :() and then today I really wanted a sausage roll from the bakery so I thought sod it and had it.....feel so guilty now though, just hope I haven't done too much damage. If you're gonna leave it till Friday then I'm 100% sure you'll have no problem in getting it all off! Yup dreaded weigh in tonight, having my measurements done too tonight so hoping that they are good coz I'm pretty sure the weight wont be.

Well if I carry on with how I've been doing I can hopefully get there somewhere between my birthday and Christmas so just gotta keep being good now. I started Cambridge on 1[SUP]st[/SUP] May so have been doing it for 8 weeks now, has gone really quickly, cant believe I've stuck to it for so long and have only had one little mishap. I've just thought though, I remember you and Ria talking about the 7 week itch, maybe this is my delayed 7 week itch and all will be fine from now.

I don't think we'll be moving in together any time soon unfortunately though, he likes having mummy around too much. But his mum is hoping to move to a little cottage in the country soon and she's going to put my boyfriend's name on the house so we'll have that when they move out....just hoping it wont be long as I really don't like where I am at the moment.

Are you having regular driving lessons now then? It will come, just got to keep practising. Can you go out with anyone between your lessons? Ooo good luck, make sure you let us all know how you get on

I'm just at work, trying to get some work for my NVQ done but really haven't got the motivation to do it :(

xxxx

Yea must be!

Your right there is no way I could eat what I used to either but it's telling our eyes that lol

Dads are so funny. My dad told me to stop losing weight the other week because if in lost anymore and was in an accident I couldn't fight any diseases lmao and I was like so if a skinny person gets sick they can't fight it? It's so funny the things he comes off with, men don't get it in general haha

Lol nice of him to remind you haha yea defo have to stick with it today cnt afford to put loads on before I even go on holiday and all my holiday clothes won't fit!! Oh the drama! That's y I'm being strict with myself now. Don't stress too much about weighin just start the week a fresh and you'll be fab! The measurements always help.

That's my plan too between christmas and my bday in jan. there defo is a 7 week thing because I had it on week 14 too!

Do you live alone then? Hopefully it is soon because its better being happy and being together of course. What do u work at then?

I have lessons every week going to have 2 a week when I'm bk from holiday tho as I want to build my confidence in that department. Il defo let u know how I get on. Nobody can take me work the insurance being too much etc and nobody will take me without it lool don't blame them to be fair! Haha

Is this the business admin nvq? Are you doing that through work or independently? What are you hoping to do with it? That's the worst trying to get motivation for studying lol I cnt wait until my studying is over so I can just work in a job I know I'm going to love. If only it were that simple eh?

I keep trying to tell myself I don’t need these things but my eyes keep saying to me ‘you do kim you really want to eat it’ that’s what happened with the sausage roll :(

Haha that’s the funniest thing I think I’ve heard all day, since when does being slim make your immune system so low that you cant fight off illness? Lol that’s made my day!

Yeah I told him that I wished he’d kept his mouth shut and not told me. But tomorrow is a new day and a new week and it is going to be 100% strictly SS. Oh don’t be silly, I’m sure all your clothes will still fit fine and you’ll look great in them! I cant wait to find out my measurements tonight, I can really notice it going now, especially off my bum :) just need it to go off my tummy too now

We can both do this, we’ve both got about the same amount to lose in a similar amount of time and we will succeed! I’m just hoping that this isn’t gonna happen every 7 weeks, I don’t want to have all these set backs. And this isn’t even my week 7, its my week 8 :/ how strange

No I live in a house share with 4 other people and they are a bit of a nightmare. They have no concepts of keeping things clean and tidy. I hate being there and try and spend as much time out of the house as I can.

I work at a university in the finance section doing all the admin, it’s a really boring job but it pays the bills at the end of the day and I’m getting qualifications while I’m here too. The university have funded my NVQ as I’m doing it as part of an apprenticeship, I couldn’t afford to do it without them paying. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it tbh, I don’t even want to work in admin anymore, I decided last year that I wanted to be a midwife but I’m not sure I can afford to give up working and go back to university. Plus I didn’t do any A levels or college courses that are relevant to midwifery so I would have to do another course on top of that to get me in. But I know that at the end of it, I will be able to do a job that I will love….just gotta do the hard bits first. I agree, nothing is ever simple :(

It’ll be a lot better when you can do 2 lessons a week, I reckon your confidence will improve drastically. I had the same problem when I was learning to drive, none of my family could afford the extra insurance. Plus my mum was too scared that she didn’t have control of the car in case something went wrong

xxxx

Last edited:
Yea must be!

Your right there is no way I could eat what I used to either but it's telling our eyes that lol

Dads are so funny. My dad told me to stop losing weight the other week because if in lost anymore and was in an accident I couldn't fight any diseases lmao and I was like so if a skinny person gets sick they can't fight it? It's so funny the things he comes off with, men don't get it in general haha

Lol nice of him to remind you haha yea defo have to stick with it today cnt afford to put loads on before I even go on holiday and all my holiday clothes won't fit!! Oh the drama! That's y I'm being strict with myself now. Don't stress too much about weighin just start the week a fresh and you'll be fab! The measurements always help.

That's my plan too between christmas and my bday in jan. there defo is a 7 week thing because I had it on week 14 too!

Do you live alone then? Hopefully it is soon because its better being happy and being together of course. What do u work at then?

I have lessons every week going to have 2 a week when I'm bk from holiday tho as I want to build my confidence in that department. Il defo let u know how I get on. Nobody can take me work the insurance being too much etc and nobody will take me without it lool don't blame them to be fair! Haha

Is this the business admin nvq? Are you doing that through work or independently? What are you hoping to do with it? That's the worst trying to get motivation for studying lol I cnt wait until my studying is over so I can just work in a job I know I'm going to love. If only it were that simple eh?

I keep trying to tell myself I don’t need these things but my eyes keep saying to me ‘you do kim you really want to eat it’ that’s what happened with the sausage roll :(

Haha that’s the funniest thing I think I’ve heard all day, since when does being slim make your immune system so low that you cant fight off illness? Lol that’s made my day!

Yeah I told him that I wished he’d kept his mouth shut and not told me. But tomorrow is a new day and a new week and it is going to be 100% strictly SS. Oh don’t be silly, I’m sure all your clothes will still fit fine and you’ll look great in them! I cant wait to find out my measurements tonight, I can really notice it going now, especially off my bum :) just need it to go off my tummy too now

We can both do this, we’ve both got about the same amount to lose in a similar amount of time and we will succeed! I’m just hoping that this isn’t gonna happen every 7 weeks, I don’t want to have all these set backs. And this isn’t even my week 7, its my week 8 :/ how strange

No I live in a house share with 4 other people and they are a bit of a nightmare. They have no concepts of keeping things clean and tidy. I hate being there and try and spend as much time out of the house as I can.

I work at a university in their finance section doing all the admin, it’s a really boring job but it pays the bills at the end of the day and I’m getting qualifications while I’m here too. The university have funded my NVQ as I’m doing it as part of an apprenticeship, I couldn’t afford to do it without them paying. I’m not sure what I’m going to do with it tbh, I don’t even want to work in admin anymore, I decided last year that I wanted to be a midwife but I’m not sure I can afford to give up working and go back to university. Plus I didn’t do any A levels or college courses that are relevant to midwifery so I would have to do another course on top of that to get me in. But I know that at the end of it, I will be able to do a job that I will love….just gotta do the hard bits first. I agree, nothing is ever simple :(

It’ll be a lot better when you can do 2 lessons a week, I reckon your confidence will improve drastically. I had the same problem when I was learning to drive, none of my family could afford the extra insurance. Plus my mum was too scared that she didn’t have control of the car in case something went wrong

xxxx

I keep trying to tell myself I don't need thesethings but my eyes keep saying to me 'you do kim you really want to eat it' that'swhat happened with the sausage roll :(

Haha that's the funniest thing I think I'veheard all day, since when does being slim make your immune system so low thatyou cant fight off illness? Lol that's made my day!

Yeah I told him that I wished he'd kept hismouth shut and not told me. But tomorrow is a new day and a new week and it isgoing to be 100% strictly SS. Oh don't be silly, I'm sure all your clothes willstill fit fine and you'll look great in them! I cant wait to find out mymeasurements tonight, I can really notice it going now, especially off my bum :) just need it to go off my tummy too now

We can both do this, we've both got about thesame amount to lose in a similar amount of time and we will succeed! I'm justhoping that this isn't gonna happen every 7 weeks, I don't want to have allthese set backs. And this isn't even my week 7, its my week 8 :/ how strange

No I live in a house share with 4 other peopleand they are a bit of a nightmare. They have no concepts of keeping thingsclean and tidy. I hate being there and try and spend as much time out of thehouse as I can.

I work at a university in the finance sectiondoing all the admin, it's a really boring job but it pays the bills at the endof the day and I'm getting qualifications while I'm here too. The universityhave funded my NVQ as I'm doing it as part of an apprenticeship, I couldn't affordto do it without them paying. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it tbh, I don'teven want to work in admin anymore, I decided last year that I wanted to be amidwife but I'm not sure I can afford to give up working and go back touniversity. Plus I didn't do any A levels or college courses that are relevantto midwifery so I would have to do another course on top of that to get me in.But I know that at the end of it, I will be able to do a job that I will love....justgotta do the hard bits first. I agree, nothing is ever simple :(

It'll be a lot better when you can do 2 lessonsa week, I reckon your confidence will improve drastically. I had the sameproblem when I was learning to drive, none of my family could afford the extrainsurance. Plus my mum was too scared that she didn't have control of the carin case something went wrong

xxxx

I know you talk yourself into it don't ya!! It's wild lol

Lol my dad is quite comical he just doesn't want me to be skinny lol he's a feeder haha

Yea mine went off my bum which I'd rather it stayed there and left my tummy lol but it nvr comes off where we want it to!! It's gotta go at some point tho right?

Let me know what ur measurement are like and weigh in too!!

Yea we are in similar places which is good we can spur each other on! We really will do it.

Just try not to have a night out anytime soon! From my experience I know if I wasn't drinking on sat I wouldn't have come out of ketosis and it wouldn't have spiralled like it did. Bout to have shake number 2 and 2nd litre almost gone. How do u manage with the water?

House shares are awful not speaking from experience mind lol I used to visit my friend in Liverpool a lot and she lived in halls it was awful and she hated the tension so ur right for being out as much as u can.

Where you from Kim?

Ah sounds good that they are funding it it will always stand by you. You defo should just do the midwifery because it will make u happy and will defo make it worth it in the end.

Cnt wait to feel confident in my driving il be so happy to just have my licence. X

hi good to be here i am nearly at the end of day 2! ss finding it suprisingly easy but some of the porridge and soup dont taste 2 good! anyone got any flavour tips?

thanks

hi good to be here i am nearly at the end of day 2! ss finding it suprisingly easy but some of the porridge and soup dont taste 2 good! anyone got any flavour tips?

thanks

Well done Ian. Many people add herbs and spices to soups and cinnamon to porridge but I don't have any of those. I literally just stick to the choc cartons and that does me fine. It all depends on your taste i guess.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful

I know you talk yourself into it don't ya!! It's wild lol

Lol my dad is quite comical he just doesn't want me to be skinny lol he's a feeder haha

Yea mine went off my bum which I'd rather it stayed there and left my tummy lol but it nvr comes off where we want it to!! It's gotta go at some point tho right?

Let me know what ur measurement are like and weigh in too!!

Yea we are in similar places which is good we can spur each other on! We really will do it.

Just try not to have a night out anytime soon! From my experience I know if I wasn't drinking on sat I wouldn't have come out of ketosis and it wouldn't have spiralled like it did. Bout to have shake number 2 and 2nd litre almost gone. How do u manage with the water?

House shares are awful not speaking from experience mind lol I used to visit my friend in Liverpool a lot and she lived in halls it was awful and she hated the tension so ur right for being out as much as u can.

Where you from Kim?

Ah sounds good that they are funding it it will always stand by you. You defo should just do the midwifery because it will make u happy and will defo make it worth it in the end.

Cnt wait to feel confident in my driving il be so happy to just have my licence. X

Yeah its crazy isnt it, I keep trying to battle with myself saying that I really don’t need it, I may want it but I don’t need, and most of the time I do win but I really couldn’t say no to the sausage roll any longer….felt so sick and bleurgh after it though, and really guilty too so I guess that’s a good thing.

I think all dads must be like that coz mines a feeder too, always offering me seconds of everything and telling me to eat up.

I’m quite liking the fact its going off my bum, that was one of my problem areas so that doesn’t bother me too much. Nope never does come off those places does it. It must do, surely, we cant have little bums and big tums….just wont look right lol.

I like the idea of spurring each other on, definitely keep us going in the right direction.

I havent got any more nights out coming up at the moment so I can get away with that one but I am going for a weekend away soon and there will be nice food for that and maybe a few alcoholic beverages. I plan on taking some products with me though, I’m not coming completely off plan, I don’t think it would be worth it. Some days I can be really good with water and I can drink around 3 – 4 litres but other days I hardly drink anything, like today I haven’t touched my 2 litre bottle of water yet.

Yeah I do like the house I live in and I do get on with everyone but trying to get everyone to co-operate with the sodding cleaning is a nightmare. I’ve been away house sitting at a relative’s quite a bit lately and have only been back at my house a few nights over the last month and each time I’ve been absolutely disgusted by the state of the house. There can be quite a bit of tension too when someone moans about something.

I live in a little town called Harwich in Essex, it’s right by the sea, its lovely :) where abouts are you from?

That was exactly why I wanted to do an apprenticeship, I knew that I could get my course funded and I could work at the same time. Plus I will always have my NVQs to fall back on too so will be able to get work in an admin team quite easily….if I get my bum in gear and do some coursework. I really would love to do it but I need to save up some money before I go off to college or university. It’s a shame they don’t do a midwifery apprenticeship.

You’ll feel great when you pass your test and have your real license. I remember when I passed my test, I thought I failed as I had done so many things wrong, I mounted the curb pulling out of a junction, stalled the car at a crossroad, tried pulling away with the hand brake on and then pulled out of a junction in 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] gear. When the examiner told me I had passed, I really wanted to kiss him lol not sure he would’ve appreciated that though.

Oh almost forgot to add how I got on last night at weigh in……….it was all the 2s last night :) 2lbs off to take it to a total of 2st off in 2 months and I lost 2ins in total (1in off my waist, 1/2in off my hips and 1/2in off my chest) was so pleased, really didn’t think I was going to get it after my really bad weekend, just hope I don’t suffer next week….100% SS this week hopefully though so all should be grand at next week’s weigh in

xxxx

Yeah its crazy isnt it, I keep trying to battle with myself saying that I really don't need it, I may want it but I don't need, and most of the time I do win but I really couldn't say no to the sausage roll any longer....felt so sick and bleurgh after it though, and really guilty too so I guess that's a good thing.

I think all dads must be like that coz mines a feeder too, always offering me seconds of everything and telling me to eat up.

I'm quite liking the fact its going off my bum, that was one of my problem areas so that doesn't bother me too much. Nope never does come off those places does it. It must do, surely, we cant have little bums and big tums....just wont look right lol.

I like the idea of spurring each other on, definitely keep us going in the right direction.

I havent got any more nights out coming up at the moment so I can get away with that one but I am going for a weekend away soon and there will be nice food for that and maybe a few alcoholic beverages. I plan on taking some products with me though, I'm not coming completely off plan, I don't think it would be worth it. Some days I can be really good with water and I can drink around 3 - 4 litres but other days I hardly drink anything, like today I haven't touched my 2 litre bottle of water yet.

Yeah I do like the house I live in and I do get on with everyone but trying to get everyone to co-operate with the sodding cleaning is a nightmare. I've been away house sitting at a relative's quite a bit lately and have only been back at my house a few nights over the last month and each time I've been absolutely disgusted by the state of the house. There can be quite a bit of tension too when someone moans about something.

I live in a little town called Harwich in Essex, it's right by the sea, its lovely :) where abouts are you from?

That was exactly why I wanted to do an apprenticeship, I knew that I could get my course funded and I could work at the same time. Plus I will always have my NVQs to fall back on too so will be able to get work in an admin team quite easily....if I get my bum in gear and do some coursework. I really would love to do it but I need to save up some money before I go off to college or university. It's a shame they don't do a midwifery apprenticeship.

You'll feel great when you pass your test and have your real license. I remember when I passed my test, I thought I failed as I had done so many things wrong, I mounted the curb pulling out of a junction, stalled the car at a crossroad, tried pulling away with the hand brake on and then pulled out of a junction in 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] gear. When the examiner told me I had passed, I really wanted to kiss him lol not sure he would've appreciated that though.

Oh almost forgot to add how I got on last night at weigh in..........it was all the 2s last night :) 2lbs off to take it to a total of 2st off in 2 months and I lost 2ins in total (1in off my waist, 1/2in off my hips and 1/2in off my chest) was so pleased, really didn't think I was going to get it after my really bad weekend, just hope I don't suffer next week....100% SS this week hopefully though so all should be grand at next week's weigh in

xxxx

Defo a case of want and not need lol

Dads r funny haha they think we will wither away if I don't eat 3 buns with my cuppa lool

Haha defo won't look right :) it will even out eventually lol

We can spur each other on defo :) if you have t w i t ter or something we can keep in touch :) u can pm me ur deets.

Yea aslong as u don't go crazy on ur weekend away ul be perfectly fine :)

I'm usually fine with water but I have the water flavour in all 3 of my litres lol but it nvr effects me really.

The cleaning aspect can cause probs for sure it's good u can escape tho,

I'm from Belfast in Northern Ireland :)

U defo have the right idea with getting as many qualifications as u can when ur there. I study criminology and sociology and hoping to start my counselling diploma in sept alongside my final year at Uni.

Haha maybe he would have appreciated it lol you really did get away with all ur slip ups on ur test lmao I'd fair for sure haha

Awh u did well Kim all the twos :) great Job!! Here's to all the 3's now lol ul smash ss this week cnt wait to hear xxxx

Defo a case of want and not need lol

Dads r funny haha they think we will wither away if I don't eat 3 buns with my cuppa lool

Haha defo won't look right :) it will even out eventually lol

We can spur each other on defo :) if you have t w i t ter or something we can keep in touch :) u can pm me ur deets.

Yea aslong as u don't go crazy on ur weekend away ul be perfectly fine :)

I'm usually fine with water but I have the water flavour in all 3 of my litres lol but it nvr effects me really.

The cleaning aspect can cause probs for sure it's good u can escape tho,

I'm from Belfast in Northern Ireland :)

U defo have the right idea with getting as many qualifications as u can when ur there. I study criminology and sociology and hoping to start my counselling diploma in sept alongside my final year at Uni.

Haha maybe he would have appreciated it lol you really did get away with all ur slip ups on ur test lmao I'd fair for sure haha

Awh u did well Kim all the twos :) great Job!! Here's to all the 3's now lol ul smash ss this week cnt wait to hear xxxx

I have to keep reminding myself of that, I may want a lot of things but I don’t need anything other than my products and water.

I hope it will even out eventually, don’t want to look silly. I’ve also noticed that other the time I’ve been doing cwp, I’ve lost the weight but its not showing loads in my clothes yet. I started off at a size 20-22 (more of a 21 lol not quite a 22 but not small enough to be a 20) and I’m still only just starting to fit into my 20’s comfortably again. I’d have thought that after losing 2st my 20s would be quite loose and I’d be getting into an 18. Were you like that at all when you started?

I do have twitter but I don’t really use it, I use facebook a lot more (mainly because I don’t understand twitter lol) I would pm you but I cant yet, don’t think I have posted enough yet.

I don’t plan on going crazy and eating crap all weekend but I want to be able to have a nice cooked breakfast if I want it and eat fish and chips and an ice cream on the sea front, don’t plan on having any alcohol though so there is that I guess.

Today is another good day with water, have nearly finished my 2 litre bottle and will have more when I get home. Only managed my bottle yesterday though, no extras. I’m not sure whether I want to try the flavouring, I’m a bit fussy with things like that. How long does one of the pots last you if you’re having it with all your water?

It drives me crazy it not being clean, I’m not an overly tidy person myself but things like kitchen and bathroom I do like to be clean and its so easy to wipe down the surfaces or rinse the bath round when you’re finished, I cant understand why they don’t do it. Oh and the washing up…..that gets left for days sometimes! I’ve been escaping a lot more lately, it does have its advantages though, get to see my boyfriend more :)

I was gonna go to Belfast with a group of friends last year for one of their birthdays but then everyone decided they were all too skint :( I’d love to go one day though, maybe have to have a weekend break there with my other half soon.

Yeah the university is a really great place to work if you want to develop your career further, they really encourage progression like that. I’m doing another computer qualification here as well that they’re paying for. Ah wow, I’d love to study something along those lines, must be really interesting. And I like the counselling idea, I think you’d be good at that, you’re certainly good on here. Is it counselling that you want to do when you have finished at uni then?

Haha yeah I think he probably would’ve done to be fair lol my instructor couldn’t believe I had managed to pass when I told her what I had done but the examiner said that although I had done all of those things wrong, I showed that most of time, I had good control over the car and that I had mounted the curb because I had got slightly too close to it as I came to a stop. I reckon you’ll pass first time when you do your test.

Thanks :) I cant wait to get to the 3st mark now. SS hasn’t gone to well so far, ended up doing a SS+ day again yesterday, had some tuna and cucumber while my housemate had her salmon and cream cheese bagels. How are you getting on so far? All good this week?

xxxx

Last edited:
Well done my sister in weight loss. Keep it up. I was thinking of having a little something but I won't after seeing your results. Don't give in. Keep it up. Looking fabulous. Well done.:D

I have to keep reminding myself of that, I may want a lot of things but I don't need anything other than my products and water.

I hope it will even out eventually, don't want to look silly. I've also noticed that other the time I've been doing cwp, I've lost the weight but its not showing loads in my clothes yet. I started off at a size 20-22 (more of a 21 lol not quite a 22 but not small enough to be a 20) and I'm still only just starting to fit into my 20's comfortably again. I'd have thought that after losing 2st my 20s would be quite loose and I'd be getting into an 18. Were you like that at all when you started?

I do have twitter but I don't really use it, I use facebook a lot more (mainly because I don't understand twitter lol) I would pm you but I cant yet, don't think I have posted enough yet.

I don't plan on going crazy and eating crap all weekend but I want to be able to have a nice cooked breakfast if I want it and eat fish and chips and an ice cream on the sea front, don't plan on having any alcohol though so there is that I guess.

Today is another good day with water, have nearly finished my 2 litre bottle and will have more when I get home. Only managed my bottle yesterday though, no extras. I'm not sure whether I want to try the flavouring, I'm a bit fussy with things like that. How long does one of the pots last you if you're having it with all your water?

It drives me crazy it not being clean, I'm not an overly tidy person myself but things like kitchen and bathroom I do like to be clean and its so easy to wipe down the surfaces or rinse the bath round when you're finished, I cant understand why they don't do it. Oh and the washing up.....that gets left for days sometimes! I've been escaping a lot more lately, it does have its advantages though, get to see my boyfriend more :)

I was gonna go to Belfast with a group of friends last year for one of their birthdays but then everyone decided they were all too skint :( I'd love to go one day though, maybe have to have a weekend break there with my other half soon.

Yeah the university is a really great place to work if you want to develop your career further, they really encourage progression like that. I'm doing another computer qualification here as well that they're paying for. Ah wow, I'd love to study something along those lines, must be really interesting. And I like the counselling idea, I think you'd be good at that, you're certainly good on here. Is it counselling that you want to do when you have finished at uni then?

Haha yeah I think he probably would've done to be fair lol my instructor couldn't believe I had managed to pass when I told her what I had done but the examiner said that although I had done all of those things wrong, I showed that most of time, I had good control over the car and that I had mounted the curb because I had got slightly too close to it as I came to a stop. I reckon you'll pass first time when you do your test.

Thanks :) I cant wait to get to the 3st mark now. SS hasn't gone to well so far, ended up doing a SS+ day again yesterday, had some tuna and cucumber while my housemate had her salmon and cream cheese bagels. How are you getting on so far? All good this week?

xxxx

Yea hun to be honest It look near 3 stone for me to notice clothes getting looser. I started at a size 28 and now 18 on top and 20 on the bottom. It will happen eventually.

Ah yea il see if I can pm you and see what happens. My name on fb is Martha gegerama Ernie Collins ( don't ask lol)

Oh ul have a nice weekend whatever you decide to do for sure :)

I use a pot per week but it defo makes all the difference. I don't mind posting you a few spoons of each flavours if you would like.

Lol I get that completely so irritating when it's the things that are so easy to do lol

Belfast is great :) I love it here. You should defo visit!!

Yea counselling is defo my career path I absolutely love it and with my degree it helps work specific cases with young offenders or ex prisioners or families of those in prison etc.

Oh god I really hope I pass 1st time lol and I WILL kiss the examiner haha!!

Well I'm off plan now with going on holiday on Sunday so just taking it easy. Baking for my nephews birthday this weekend and I've just made soup for dinner. It's actually that one from step 2 in the programme book work the recipes the Indian Dahl lentil soup it's yummy!!

How are you getting on?

Xxx

Yea hun to be honest It look near 3 stone for me to notice clothes getting looser. I started at a size 28 and now 18 on top and 20 on the bottom. It will happen eventually.

Ah yea il see if I can pm you and see what happens. My name on fb is Martha gegerama Ernie Collins ( don't ask lol)

Oh ul have a nice weekend whatever you decide to do for sure :)

I use a pot per week but it defo makes all the difference. I don't mind posting you a few spoons of each flavours if you would like.

Lol I get that completely so irritating when it's the things that are so easy to do lol

Belfast is great :) I love it here. You should defo visit!!

Yea counselling is defo my career path I absolutely love it and with my degree it helps work specific cases with young offenders or ex prisioners or families of those in prison etc.

Oh god I really hope I pass 1st time lol and I WILL kiss the examiner haha!!

Well I'm off plan now with going on holiday on Sunday so just taking it easy. Baking for my nephews birthday this weekend and I've just made soup for dinner. It's actually that one from step 2 in the programme book work the recipes the Indian Dahl lentil soup it's yummy!!

How are you getting on?

Xxx

Ah ok, I was getting a bit downhearted that I wasonly noticing a small change in my clothes but feel a bit better to know thatyou were the same too. I have some clothes that I can really notice it in butothers theres hardly a difference. I’m sure it will all catch up soon enoughthough.

I’ll add you on facebook then. I will followyou on twitter too but I don’t do much on there lol

Yeah it’ll be a nice weekend and even better ifI don’t have to worry too much about what I’m gonna eat.

I’ve got a friend at work who’s doing cwp tooand she has offered to let me try some of hers but thanks for the offer anyway.

Its even more frustrating when they are theones that are moaning to everyone that the house is a mess and that we all needto make the effort!

I think I might drop a few hints to myboyfriend tonight about going. We’ll have to meet up for a glass of water if wedo come over.

Wow they will be some interesting groups of peopleto work with. Good luck with it all, I’m sure you’ll do great in it.

Just think positive and you will be fine. Flutteryour eyelashes at them if you have a male one, that may help too lol

OMG how will I cope without you :( I’ll have to introduce myself to Ria. What areyou baking for your nephew? Oh right, is it very spicy? I’m not good with spicyfoods?

Yeah getting on ok, have just had my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]shake and just over 2 litres of water so feeling quite good today. Got a lemonbar for tea tonight so will have that round my boyfriend’s while he’s stuffinghis face.

xxxx

Ah ok, I was getting a bit downhearted that I wasonly noticing a small change in my clothes but feel a bit better to know thatyou were the same too. I have some clothes that I can really notice it in butothers theres hardly a difference. I'm sure it will all catch up soon enoughthough.

I'll add you on facebook then. I will followyou on twitter too but I don't do much on there lol

Yeah it'll be a nice weekend and even better ifI don't have to worry too much about what I'm gonna eat.

I've got a friend at work who's doing cwp tooand she has offered to let me try some of hers but thanks for the offer anyway.

Its even more frustrating when they are theones that are moaning to everyone that the house is a mess and that we all needto make the effort!

I think I might drop a few hints to myboyfriend tonight about going. We'll have to meet up for a glass of water if wedo come over.

Wow they will be some interesting groups of peopleto work with. Good luck with it all, I'm sure you'll do great in it.

Just think positive and you will be fine. Flutteryour eyelashes at them if you have a male one, that may help too lol

OMG how will I cope without you :( I'll have to introduce myself to Ria. What areyou baking for your nephew? Oh right, is it very spicy? I'm not good with spicyfoods?

Yeah getting on ok, have just had my 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]shake and just over 2 litres of water so feeling quite good today. Got a lemonbar for tea tonight so will have that round my boyfriend's while he's stuffinghis face.

xxxx

It will catch up I promise you lol

Yea add away if u cnt find me on fb the follow me and tweet me ur fb and il add u lol my twitter is the same username as on here lol

No worries happy to help. Defo try the water flavours tho :)

Everyone is quick to moan but not to pull together and do something about it lol

Lmao a glass of water!! Ha of course! Water all the way ;)

Yea interesting is what I'm hoping for lol I have hated every job I've ever had lol but I know il love this when I'm all qualified.

Lol eye lash fluttering ( note taken :p )

You won't have to cope without me lol I will still be around haha and ur adding me on fb so il not be going anywhere lool yea! Say hi to ria she's bk Saturday! I'm baking choc brownies and batman cupcakes lol it's not that spicy at all it's really yummy.

Ur doing great. The bars really help you feel normal when others are eating. You can do it tho lol don't worry I have faith in you xxxx

It will catch up I promise you lol

Yea add away if u cnt find me on fb the follow me and tweet me ur fb and il add u lol my twitter is the same username as on here lol

No worries happy to help. Defo try the water flavours tho :)

Everyone is quick to moan but not to pull together and do something about it lol

Lmao a glass of water!! Ha of course! Water all the way ;)

Yea interesting is what I'm hoping for lol I have hated every job I've ever had lol but I know il love this when I'm all qualified.

Lol eye lash fluttering ( note taken :p )

You won't have to cope without me lol I will still be around haha and ur adding me on fb so il not be going anywhere lool yea! Say hi to ria she's bk Saturday! I'm baking choc brownies and batman cupcakes lol it's not that spicy at all it's really yummy.

Ur doing great. The bars really help you feel normal when others are eating. You can do it tho lol don't worry I have faith in you xxxx

I’ve found you on fb and twitter so I’ll add/follow you on those :)

I spoke to my friend today about the water flavourings and she’s going to bring some in for me to try on Monday so I’ll let you know what I think of those

Oh yes it is definitely like that in my house…moan moan moan but no clean clean clean

Yeah I reckon you’ll love it too when you’re qualified, it definitely sounds like you will anyway.

Oh good :) I take it you’ll be able to check in every now and again then while you’re away. Yeah will definitely have to say hi :)

Wow chocolate brownies sound good :) and I bet he’ll love the batman cupcakes :) ah ok, I may have to try it when I do step 2 then if its not spicy

Its amazing how much the bars actually fill you up, I really didn’t think a small little bar would do anything for me but I was pleasantly surprised. Although I can only stomach the chocolate mint one and the lemon one, oh and the chocolate orange if I’m really pushed as I have a few of them left over. Thanks :) I’m hoping I can do it, I so badly want to be slimmer

xxxx

Back