86 lbs to go and counting! - hanloje's diary

hanloje

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I'm just finishing off my W8 supplies, I've got 14 days then I'll order Exante going forward, has anyone tried these both???

Day 1 wasn't too bad, tipping the scales at 16'2 made me feel horrendous about myself :mad: I've done every diet and failed, :break_diet::break_diet: here I am again. This time I'm determined to make this year my year.

Just found out on the negative side that I'm in Boston in March for 5 days with work, eek, obv can't do food replacement whilst I'm out there, salads??? still, got a few weeks to make a dent before facing that yet.

How am I feeling on day 2, not as hungry as I thought I would, glad I've finished day 1 and looking forward to noticing a difference.... the only person that can prevent me from succeeding is me.... easier said than done eh!

Gosh I struggled yesterday, work was fine it was the evening, managed to go for a nice dog walk and then supermarket (for hubby) probably my downfall looking at all the lovely food :(

Anyway, on the plus side I ended up ok, had a little chicken but that was it, so phew, I scraped in by the skin of my teeth, I now have the weekend to focus focus focus :) Hope everyone has a great day!!

Hi Hanloje,
Just been reading your diary & wanted to say 'hello and welcome'!.
I am on this programme over 2 weeks and I have lost 9 lbs (i think- I didn't weigh myself the first week). I have been eating protein as the need arises and I have had some totally 'off' days. I like the fact that you are sure you are getting the right nutrients, albeit in a processed form, as the last thing I want is to get sick.
Anyway, best of luck & don't worry about the trip in March just yet. I am terrible for sabotaging today by worrying about tomorrow!
All the best
O

Back