:(

OMG!!!!!!

There's no words my love ...... ***hugs*** x

Aww Chell i'm so sorry, thats absolutely shocking...thinking of you honey...sending lots of hugs your way :hug99: xx

poor girl, so sorry to hear this. hope your doing ok xx

So Sorry

You hear about cases like this in the news but it must be devastating to happen to someone you know well and that you are close to. There is always questions in situations like this and a lot of anger . Talk to us shell if you need to. :grouphugg:

oh my gosh that is so sad, ya always hear of stories like this but until your in the situation yourself ya never know, i hope your ok? What happened to her bf?

OMG! I'm so sorry to hear the news. Thinking of you and the girls family and other friends.
:(

oh god, what an awful thing to happen, makes you wonder what the world has come to..

hope you are ok hunni, loads of support for you here xxxxx

God chelly, thats awful hun, cant imagine how u all must be feelin. hope ur ok, *hugs* xxx

I'm so so sorry to hear this Chelly. Can't imagine what a horribly painful and sad time it will be for a while for you and all her friends and family.

My thoughts are with you and you'll always find support here I'm sure as well as in the 'real' world :)

take care.

We took a card round today and flowers but didnt go in.. Thought it was inappropriate but atleast her family know we are thinking of them

OMG Chelly!! Thats awful. I can't imagine how you feel and the agony the poor girls family must be going through. Sending big hugs to you all :grouphugg:

Back