8LB IN 2 WKS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaspersmum

Hi just wondering hass this happened to anyone else I had two weeks of losing 2lb each week then I have two weeks of 4lb a week?!!!! I have been 100% TFR for 8 wks and not cheated at all. Dont really understand how this works like this, My pharmacist is amazed too the way im yoyoing with my weight loss! Ive only 4 days left on the TFR then I go on re-feed for 7 days before I go on my holiday.

Hi Jaspersmum you are doing an amazing job there huni, my pharmacist says lipotrim knows how to even its self out ? Im not sure why some weeks are very different but its all going in the right direction :D

Sometimes with while being in ketosis weight loss may not be as great but generally during those weeks you may see a change in the way your clothes fit or your general body shape, It could be your body trying to catch up with the weight loss to make you look even more fab :)

My losses are a little bit like yours. As long as It evens its self out then its ok :D good luck with re-feed, going anywhere nice??

My losses have always been all over the shop the last couple of weeks it's been 3,5 5 and Monday 1.5 sometimes get 6 and one times ok it all works out in the end

Back