8lbs to go under normal! FAO those nearing goal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Seaneen, 21 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Seaneen

Seaneen Short and pink

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(33.71%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Argh!

I have 8lbs left when my BMI will be 25!

And yet my motivation has never been lower! I've been good today but I've been wavering in and out of it recently, on one day and off the next.

19lbs to goal- for those getting close to goal, did you find it harder to stick to on the last stretch? I have found it so hard recently. I've been having some personal problems and also because I am not obese anymore, it's kind of like, "Well, why do I need to carry on?"

But I do, I'm still not happy with my weight. And 19lbs is not that close to goal. My goal weight is pretty low (8st) but I think that's the right weight for me.

I also have to stop SS soon too and move up the plan. But when I've started eating before, I've carried on. Scared!

Please kick me up the arse!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I am smiling because i know EXACTLY what u mean... u MUST KEEP GOING. Imagine what a wonderful Summer you are going to have. x

4. yvonne85

yvonne85 need to be old goofy me

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    my take on Atkins, will do it until i'm bored then go back onto WW methods.
    :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

There's your arse kicking! :D

Seriously tho, keep going... perhaps plan a treat for yourself [pampering, new item of clothing etc that you've got your eye on, and tell yourself you can't have it until you reach your target, perhaps you need to find something to motivate yourself to get to goal].

Anyway, keep going, you've got this far! You can do anything you put your mind to!

5. descent

descent Full Member

Yes, please, please keep going and get to your goal!

I found exactly the same when I did this last time. I got to 8.12 and my goal was 8.7 at the time. I was slipping into tiny clothes, I had people saying don't lose any more, I felt great, looked great and I felt blase and "Why do I need to do this, I am slim!":rolleyes: And when I got onto the second stage of coming up the plans, I think it was 790 back then, that was it, more and more food crept back in.

And here we are today, with ALL the weight +1 regained. Now, not getting right to my goal obviously isn't the only reason I regained everything. But I don't think it helped to be honest. There was no closure, I never officially finished, and I didn't get my magic desired number to maintain!

So, from one who has been where you are now, keep your eye on the prize and FINISH the race!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.