8th Weigh In!!

TOOK YER TIME TRACEY!! LOL!

We should have a lipotrim BBQ once we're all skinny!! LOL!

Crunches - is that sit ups? Blimey 50 morning and night, I tried and am lucky if I can do 10! I'll deffo start tonight and try and build it up. Is that the best thing for the stomach area?

Confidence? Blimey when am a size 12 people are gonna have tell me to calm down, my partner is already seeing my taste in clothes changing and i

i was talking about getting my belly button pierced, much to his disgust that was tho!! I feel like am going to be reborn again and never have to hide myself under boring clothes! Dont get me wring I have alwasy taken care of my appearance and wore nice things, but I was dressing to match my figure before, whereas now, I'll be dressing to match my mood!! I am sure when I am the weight I want to be I'll be more than confident - thing is, will I ever be happy?!
x

Lol damn right with a sexy little body!!! Yeah sit ups, they will tone your belly in no time believe me and you will be surprised how quickly you are able to do more and more.

You're actually right about the confidence...i went out the other day in just my jeans and a litle top and it was freezing lol. My mu said are you showing your figure off i said noooooo course not!! ive never been able to dress for my mood that would be great. Just walk in a shop and say ill have that not will that fit!!! xxx

showing off my figure???? moi?! I can imagine!! lol!

I have only bought a few things as I still intend on going downa size, but I needed new jeans and a few tops to keep going, then on Sunday I had to try and find something in my wardrobe that wasna too big and becasue all of it is, I felt a right frump! It made me realise how I must have looked before hand! Funny how even now in things am thinking ooh you look fat in that, but really I must look brill cmpared to what i did before. My sis and I are going down to Dundee 24th of March for shoe shopping for the wedding, am also hoping I'll be able to get some holiday gear as I should be close to 11stone by then - all going well and providing I stop convincing myself I deserve a treat after ll my hard work! I gained 4 lbs with my weekend break but as of this morn was back to what I was on fri's weigh in so have til fri to lose something extra - keep yer fingers crossed!x

My fingers are firmly crossed hun!!! I totally agree with what you said, when i went out today i thought do i loo a bit fat! Then thought HOLD ON...i have lost nearly 3 stone and dropped nearly 2 sizes how can i look fat! You're right we must have looked so frumpy before..i just wore black pants and a baggy top all the time. Bet you never thought you would be talking about being 11 stone?! lol
I put my little black dress on before to show my partner, he said you cant wear that on sat!! With a look in his eye that said you look fit hahaha! xx

wow, bet that made you feel absolutely fab - he'll be wanting you home before the nights out!! lol! I had similar experience on Sat affo in New Look. I had bought one of those brown leather jackets before xmas but it was really a tan one i wanted. Anyway Alan wanted to treat me with doing so well but we couldna find the tan one, he picked up a size 14 (which my tells me is small made as she had a try of it on and she is a 12) cream leather jacket - you know the short trendy styles that are out just now? Anyway I wasna sure, but I tried it on and was looking in the mirror, Alan didna know but I was watching him in the reflection and he too had that glint in his eye and am sure he thought Phewr come here you!! I was like right thats the one as I marched him to the til!!!XXX

Hahahahahahaha we are 2 hot babes in the making then!! Thought you were going to say you marched him somehwhere else then! lol I want 1 of those short jackets in black but seems all summer stuff is out now. ive always been a bit hung up about my bum and would never wear anything short even at 10 stone for gods sake! But now ive been 15 stone i couldnt care less and want a short jacket! xx

well get yourself into new look hun, the one i got is cream and its lovely and soft, great for summer nights!

Ahhhh am laughing at your imagination runnign away with you there! Hey he'd be smiling then huh!

Thats a fear of mine what if I get to the 10 and half stone thats my healthy bmi and am allowed no more shakes but still feel fat? i wonder if I beg her she'd let me go lower - if I felt I needed to? Mind you I have a weeks extra supply that she doesna know about so will always have an extra week after she tells me no more!

Lol, who would have ever thought I would be sitting here talking about being 10st 7lbs !! They have a record of me at the chemist starting once before last year and I was 15st 6lbs!! Started this time at 14st 12lb x

acutally its lighter than cream but its not quite white, lovely anyway and very summery. i was thinking about a ablack one, they have them in oasis but they have hoots? prefer them withoutx

hoods rather not hoots!!

I actually went shoppingearlier today but my daughter was being a bit fiesty and lets just say her daddy isnt quite as good at coping as i am if you get what i mean!! So couldnt reall have a lo round for clothes which was annoying. I was like a kid lookng an all the shop windows drooling!

My pharmicist told me i should go a half to a stone below what i want to be to allow for weight gain and that is with me at pretty much healthy bmi!! Maybe she wont ever let me stop!! LOL x

well done hun, thats great, now go treat yourself;) , unfortunatley you cant have me:p X

Now you have just ruined my day :( xxx

yeah I originally thought 12stone then lose the rest healthy eating but when i seen how well it was coming off i started lowering my target, my ticker is not set at 11 st but am thinking i'd def like to get o 10 and half if not a little under that! oh me!!
x

Yeah i thought the same and then thought well whats the point in stopping now when i may as well lose it all! I want to go to new look now lol xx

Im thinking of getting down to 7lb 3oz and having a blast for the next 21 years, what do you think I reckon I can do it Ive done it before:D

LOL! What you like!

Congratulations Tracy!!! Thats an amazing weight loss.

xxxxxx

Hey pineapple you're a very bad influence!! Ive just been shopping and bought a very nice white blouse and a very very sassy navy waistcoat!! Lovely xxx

Back