8th Weigh In!!

Well Done Tracyj X Brilliant X Nearly At Your Goal Weight

Thankyou get slim, very nearly there. you will be before you know it xxx

Can i join u guys for the crunches too? is that 15 in the morn and 15 in the evening right?
At the moment the only exercise i do, are a couple of weights to tone up my arms, and a mini stepper for 5ish mins and 30 crunches.. oh and hip flexors...
Tracy are u doing any other exercise too? or just muscle toning?

I had a sectio Lillie so my tummy muscles had no chance lol! 2 little girls that sounds lovely although Millie is handful enough for me!

Yeah course you should join us silver, as many as you can do! Im doing about 50 morning and night at the min but ive worked it up xx

Hows the crunches going girls and the rowing gary? I'm doing 15 morning and night and gonna try and build it up, finding them quite hard tho! LOL!!! nO PAIN NO GAI HUH?!

think i need to jump on this sit up train coz if i lose the weight my bellys goin to be hangin low! only had my son 10 mnths ago and i was huge with him so u can imagine the sagginess and stretch marks! he was 9lb10!!!
I will do 20 morn and 20 nite if i can manage, never even know if im doin it right!

Lol Jen my daughter was 2lb 7oz so i cant use her as an excuse really!! Still doing my 5o cruches morning and night although just weighed myself and havent lost anything this week so ill be watching out for toned muscle weighing more xxx

I've bought a leg magic machine off the tv, omg, i've found muscles in my inner thighs that I never knew existed, my but will be able to crack walnuts in a few weeks. Also I use my ab-roller. I will never have a flat tum cos I had a section as well, still numb just above the scar line, but never mind I will invest in some clever suck-it-all-in knickers when I get to my target lol.

lol fi. I still have the numb bit too! It can stay numb forever cant it? apparently xxx

I had my section with my first baby, almost 16 years ago, and there still isn't much sensation and that bit of my tum always feels cold. You may be different and all sensation comes back, hope it does. I've gotten used to it now. And it's not true that once you've had a section, you have all your babies like that, I've had another 2 delivered the eyewatering way lol x

Sounds lovely Fi!!!! Lol no more for me hun millie is more than enough for me. i could never share i dont think. She is my life xx

Hi guys - have let you down cos I only managed 1 day of the crunches. To be honest I forgot yesterday - lame excuse I know! I will do them tonight before I lag behind too much! :)

hmmmm - i am due to have another section with this baby....i expect i will always have a bit of a tum even if i lose all the pre and post baby weight.....ah well......

Back