8th Weigh In!!

hahaha deal hun. i couldnt resist, they are size 14 too! xxx

Damn right and you deserve it lillie. My tastes have totally changed since the last time i was this weight. The clothes in my wardrobe seem so young lol i must have grown up!xxx

Lol, who would have ever thought I would be sitting here talking about being 10st 7lbs !! They have a record of me at the chemist starting once before last year and I was 15st 6lbs!! Started this time at 14st 12lb x

never mind who'd of thought you be sat taking about bein 10st7 who'da thought that you wud be sat there desperate to make them chemist give you more! lol ;):D - only kidding!!:giggle:

i am counting down ther days till i finish, although im doin ok, and will love seein the weight drop off! hahaha

Lol Lillie im not being too grown up though, im trying my luck with a little black dress for a perty on sat!!!!! x

Can I come

to the perty x

Wanna be my date Garry to the perty? lol

Im a little scared Lillie, not worn that dress since 2004 lol!! xx

OOh garry i have competition in Lillie lol x

Sarcastic, me nah!:D:D:D x
Is it a really short dress?:eek: I can feel the aircraft tray coming down:DX

I know thats the killer, VERY SHORT dress lol and totally sober!!! xxx

well done ur doin great!!:cool:

Cheers Blondie xxx

hey tracy look forward to reading your post party tales! :)

never mind who'd of thought you be sat taking about bein 10st7 who'da thought that you wud be sat there desperate to make them chemist give you more! lol ;):D - only kidding!!:giggle:

i am counting down ther days till i finish, although im doin ok, and will love seein the weight drop off! hahaha

HA JENPINK - your blinking right, thats even more funnier than the fact am talking about being 10st 7!! Never thought if it like that!

You go girl Tracey, sounds very swave! Am going shopping tomorrow - las day of debenhams sale!!! I was getting ready for work this morn and nothing fits properly - oh dear what a dilema!!!
xxx

Back