9/10/11 Weeks

shelz

Silver Member
How much can I realistically expect to loose in 9 weeks?

Can I expect to be on goal (3 stone down) in that time? I am off to MotoGP on the 9th Week, USC (a car show) on hte 10th Week and a family holiday on the 11th Week.

Is it realistic?

I don't know Shelz but maybe that's just pushing it a bit. Whatever, you will be loads thinner than you are now, that's for sure. x

have a look at peoples Sig on here and get an idea , some people do write the loss down week by week

I am just at the end of my 10th week and have lost 2 1/2 stone. I have had a few really slow weeks, so you may be able to manage 3 stone or just under by that time-depends on how much you have to lose really. If you don't have much then you could lose it a bit slower, but you should manage a fair bit by then :)

It rather depends on how much you weigh now. If you're already approaching a BMI of 25, which would be something like 10st 12lbs for someone of your height, then it may well take a bit longer. The closer you are to a healthy BMI, the slower weightloss becomes.

But as others have already said, you'll be a lot slimmer than you are now - and IMHO, there's no faster diet than CD (excluding surgical means!). :D

Back