9.5 pounds off in the first week!

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Well I am over the moon, lost 9.5lbs in my first week and couldn't be happier! I've dedicated myself to this diet 100% this week and plan to carry on with Exante until I reach my goal. Roll on next weeks weigh in!

Keep up the good work everyone, you guys keep me motivated!

Hol x

Thanks dan, how's yours going? I see you been having non stop great losses, I guess if you're dedicated and honest with yourself the results show!!

Hol x

Sometimes I find it hard and them times I just load myself up with black coffee and water.

I am in it for the long haul I am having another food break week from the 19th as I am away.

yeah the water does help alot i reckon. Good idea having the week off if youre away, there's no point feeling guilty for wanting to enjoy yourself every so often! I've got a wedding to go to on the 18th of August so i'm going to have the day off and get straight back on it the next day. I'm not sitting with an Exante bar whilst everyone is tucking into their meals!

Hol x

Well I am over the moon, lost 9.5lbs in my first week and couldn't be happier! I've dedicated myself to this diet 100% this week and plan to carry on with Exante until I reach my goal. Roll on next weeks weigh in!

Keep up the good work everyone, you guys keep me motivated!

Hol x

Ruddy Ena.... FANTASTIC. My first weigh in is Wednesday.

Aww thanks Mossyfern! I bet youre so excited for Wednesday! I spent every other day convinced I wasn't going to lose anything for some reason! It's nice to step on the scales at the end of the week and see it's all worth it :)

Hol x

Excellent 1st week Holly, well done. Good luck this week.

Thanks susei, hope you're getting on well too!

Hol x

Aww thanks Mossyfern! I bet youre so excited for Wednesday! I spent every other day convinced I wasn't going to lose anything for some reason! It's nice to step on the scales at the end of the week and see it's all worth it :)

Hol x

Absolutely terrified! I will be so down hearted if I haven't lost. I keep thinking wonder if I've jeopardised my chances drinking coke zero, bouillon, not enough water, blah blah. Be so glad when this first weigh is over.....I will be up with the lark to check! Sad or what?! Thanks for your nice response...

Back