9 STONE GONE FOREVER !!!! (in 30 weeks!!)

kayjay

Hiya everyone!!

I'm in shock!! I've just weighed myself for the team challenge (cdc away this week but my scales are spot on with hers) and my total loss on CD since 19th Jan 08 is now 9 FLIPPIN STONE!!!!!!!

I truly am so bloomin happy!!! Still want to lose a little bit more - not yet in that healthy range - but getting there seems like it really isn't that far away now!! I started cd at 22stone 1lb and tonight (after 3 litres of water, 2 peppermint teas, 2 black coffees and 2 packs!!) I weighed in at 13 stone exactly!! In the mornings I'm in the magical 12's but haven't made that in the evenings yet!! Hopefully next week ;)

Hope you're all having great week! I'm loving the team challenge and can't wait to see the results tomorrow!!

Love you all

Kj xxxx

:gen126:

AAHhhh - Thanks DQ and Lyn!!

Lyn - I had stuck to the plan 100% until last weekend when I went out for my birthday to the local Indian!! I've had many days where I've felt like chucking all the packs in the bin and doing SW or WW, but, THANK GOODNESS!!, I saw sense and stuck with CD. I would never have lost the weight I have in 18 months on a different diet!!

Love
Kj xxx

Wow, thats a fab loss, I hope you are proud of yourself, you should be!

Thankyou so much Irene!!

Going out clothes/shoes/bags/accessories (!!) shopping in a mo - new addiction instead of food!!

Kj xxx

WOW! THAT'S AMAZZZZZING!!!!!!

Well done you :) Good luck with your last pounds, I'm sure you can do it!

Fabulous!

So happy for you, hun!

:bliss:

Thanks Lily and Lostris!!

About to pop put for an evening of retail therapy - woo hoo!!

Luv Kj xxx

Wow!!! You are such an inspiration to me as i have nearly 10 stone to lose (2 down 8 more to go). Seeing that you have shifted 9 stone in 7 months is such a huge motivator.

Well done. :happy096:
xxx

congratulations Kayjay - thats incredible!!! Its people like you who keep me going on this diet! Can't believe you only have 22lb til goal - that must feel amazing!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Wow - what an amazing achievement!!! What an inspiration!

Carol x

Absolutely AMAZING! I knew this diet worked but to actually see results on people is just something else! You should be proud of yourself, very well done!!!!

Wow you are an inspiration - well done you, that's fantastic! You must feel so different! I bet your friends and family are just amazed with you! Your photos are fab! I hope you have spoiled yourself with your retail therapy. Do you mind telling us what size you have gone from and what you are now?

Really well done, it's people like you that make me realise it really is worth it! x

Wow thats a fantastic loss :happy096:

Back