9 STONE GONE FOREVER !!!! (in 30 weeks!!)

Wow - wow - wow!! I feel good with 21 pounds off - you must be in 7th heaven!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!

As I've said before - couldn't have done it without the support of everyone on here!!

Kj xxx

Wow thats fantastic hun, well done. Truely insperational.xx

well done. the end is definatly in sight for you xoxox

Wow - I'm sure it was only a few weeks ago you were saying you'd lost 7 stone!

Fantastic :) xx

Thankyou all sooooo much for your lovely words!!

Gem - have a look at my profile album and there are a couple of pics there hun!!

Jennikay - I know!! I'd lost 7 stone on the 12 Jun and 10 weeks on and another 2 stone gone!! Had to have a look at my card after you said that!!

Thankyou to everyone again - it really does mean sooo much!!

Lots of love

Kj xxxx

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

Wow you are an inspiration - well done you, that's fantastic! You must feel so different! I bet your friends and family are just amazed with you! Your photos are fab! I hope you have spoiled yourself with your retail therapy. Do you mind telling us what size you have gone from and what you are now?

Really well done, it's people like you that make me realise it really is worth it! x

Sorry Bunnyg!! Just realised you asked me a question in your post!!

I used to be a size 26/28 and now I am a 14/12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm 5'8 and a half and to be honest feel so happy!! I am actually happy to stay the size I am now forever, but I really want to get to a healthy BMI weight. Can't imagine I'm gonna change that much more - I am slightly on the pear shape so I wouldn't mind a bit coming off my hips and thighs!!

Thankyou again!!

Love Kj xxx

Awww thanks hun!! Good luck with your journey - make sure you keep us all updated on your progress!! Minis is such a wonderful site for support.

Kj xxx

Back